Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hush
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-02-2022, 02:47 PM

[Image: brofade.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Charlie Nickles (01-02-2022), Corey Smith (01-02-2022), Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-02-2022), Marf (01-02-2022), Theo Pryce (01-02-2022)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-02-2022, 05:59 PM

Oh TK...that's alright. We all know you don't have the balls to face me one on one in a match. None of you trolling me does. And ya definitely wouldnt do so, if booked, without an army to support you in trolling me during the hype cycle like you are now 🤣 The more you go on with it the more pussy you and everyone else looks. Especially those who DID have me in a hype cycle but bitched out anyway. Like Corey. What a pussy. Dolly. Whaaaaaaaat a pussy. LMFAO keep laughin' to make yourselves feel better. You're proven bitches.

Oh, feel free to rant now like what I just said ain't facts.

Pussies.

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimCaedus's post:
Lycana (01-02-2022)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-02-2022, 06:06 PM

Is a Hype Cycle like a tricycle but much sweeter?

Because I'm pretty sure I've never been in one of those with you.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-02-2022, 06:42 PM

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Charlie Nickles (01-04-2022), Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-02-2022), Marf (01-02-2022)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-02-2022, 07:03 PM

Isn't- that what I said Corey? You didn't participate. Are you or just a fuckin pussy who has to try to save face by bein' a smartass? I think a lil' 'a both. You wanna discuss this further, go ahead and sign on for a match with me and we'll see where your "concrete" argument and your chicky wasp clap-backs get you. 😁 I mean shit, you KNOW you're better and smarter than me right?

Or you can be like TK and think doin' anything OTHER than agreeing to a match right away makes you look good 😂

What's the next bit of content someone else made you wanna slightly edit you lazy fat fuck, TK? Keep unloadin' 'em like I ain't gonna smash the shit outta you with my own if you ever man the fuck up.

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimCaedus's post:
Lycana (01-02-2022)
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-02-2022, 07:14 PM

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-02-2022), Marf (01-02-2022)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-02-2022, 08:09 PM

(01-02-2022, 07:03 PM)JimCaedus Said:

😁 I mean shit, you KNOW you're better and smarter than me right?

Don't forget saner.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Corey Smith's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-03-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-02-2022)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-03-2022, 12:35 AM

Laughter IS food for the soul, Jimmy. And you keep coming with that buffet.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Charlie Nickles (01-03-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-03-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-03-2022, 01:14 AM

Isn't- that what I said Corey? You didn't participate. Are you or just a fuckin pussy who has to try to save face by bein' a smartass? I think a lil' 'a both. You wanna discuss this further, go ahead and sign on for a match with me and we'll see where your "concrete" argument and your chicky wasp clap-backs get you. 😁 I mean shit, you KNOW you're better and smarter than me right?

Or you can be like TK and think doin' anything OTHER than agreeing to a match right away makes you look good 😂

What's the next bit of content someone else made you wanna slightly edit you lazy fat fuck, TK? Keep unloadin' 'em like I ain't gonna smash the shit outta you with my own if you ever man the fuck up.

Come see me on Saturday nights and we can get it poppin' like Redenbacher.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (01-03-2022)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-03-2022, 06:59 AM

Wow!

Jim's in high demand!

Usually folks just like go after each other one on one but every time a guy like Jimmy or Bobby Main shows up, suddenly wagons start getting circled. I totally expect that kinda "oh crap I ran my mouth and now I gotta hide the sheets I just peed in" reaction from a dude like Thunder Knuckles, but Corey Smith? One of the most dominant performers in XWF history?

Eh, what do I know I guess...

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
JimCaedus (01-03-2022), Lycana (01-03-2022)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-03-2022, 07:49 AM

(01-03-2022, 06:59 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Wow!

Jim's in high demand!

Usually folks just like go after each other one on one but every time a guy like Jimmy or Bobby Main shows up, suddenly wagons start getting circled. I totally expect that kinda "oh crap I ran my mouth and now I gotta hide the sheets I just peed in" reaction from a dude like Thunder Knuckles, but Corey Smith? One of the most dominant performers in XWF history?

Eh, what do I know I guess...

Uhhhh, homeboy called me out when I hadn't said a word to him or about him beforehand. You're off the mark bossman. Or you're just looking for a main event to book. So allow me to throw my hat in the ring and say "yes I will face Jim".

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Corey Smith's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-03-2022)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-03-2022, 09:48 AM

That's a money event! Maybe when you aren't also SuperCon Champ though... hmm...

I guess I just never expected to see you palling around with Charlie outside of maybe pouring him some soup at a shelter while you went through the twelve steps again, or, like, maybe as part of probation. Just look out, he cuts in line.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
JimCaedus (01-04-2022)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-03-2022, 10:26 AM

Who the fuck was palling around with Charlie? Man, that early onset dementia is no joke.

Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

01-03-2022, 11:23 AM

(01-03-2022, 06:59 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Wow!

I totally expect that kinda "oh crap I ran my mouth and now I gotta hide the sheets I just peed in" reaction from a dude like Thunder Knuckles, but Corey Smith?

Did you miss the steel cage match or were you too busy sucking off Jim Caedus to watch what a bastard can do to your favorite APEX stars?

Hate Post Like Post
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-03-2022, 12:13 PM

Yep, because " Make it happen then." Totally means 'Ol Thunder Knuckles is pissing his pants. Come on, bro, it's not my fault your Universal Champion is cracking from the pressure. By the way, Jim, where's that sick fucking video at, fam? Did your production team go the way of your fucking tag partner, or something? Oh, and Charlie, don't worry about Vinnie. He has a hard time admiting when he's wrong.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Charlie Nickles (01-03-2022)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-03-2022, 12:15 PM

(01-02-2022, 05:59 PM)JimCaedus Said:

Oh TK...that's alright. We all know you don't have the balls to face me one on one in a match. None of you trolling me does. And ya definitely wouldnt do so, if booked, without an army to support you in trolling me during the hype cycle like you are now 🤣 The more you go on with it the more pussy you and everyone else looks. Especially those who DID have me in a hype cycle but bitched out anyway. Like Corey. What a pussy. Dolly. Whaaaaaaaat a pussy. LMFAO keep laughin' to make yourselves feel better. You're proven bitches.

Pussies.

Jim, sthaaaaap.

The last time we wrestled, you beat me into oblivion. You’re a better wrestler than me period. There’s no sense in punching down. You’ve outclassed me every time we’ve stepped in the ring.

If I’m ever able to again, I’ll gladly wrestle you, because despite the bruises and breaks - each time you’ve made me a better person.

If this is me being a pussy, then whatever- I bend the knee. SO STOP BEING MAD AT ME! ;)

Whatever TK, or Charlie, or Dawk have to do with you is their business. Not mine. But honestly, I think they all secretly admire you and are being flirty.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

01-03-2022, 12:42 PM

(01-03-2022, 01:14 AM)Charlie Nickles Said:

Come see me on Saturday nights and we can get it poppin' like Redenbacher.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
Marf (01-03-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-03-2022)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-03-2022, 12:44 PM

(01-03-2022, 12:15 PM)Dolly Waters Said:
(01-02-2022, 05:59 PM)JimCaedus Said:

Pussies.

Jim, sthaaaaap.

The last time we wrestled, you beat me into oblivion. You’re a better wrestler than me period. There’s no sense in punching down. You’ve outclassed me every time we’ve stepped in the ring.

If I’m ever able to again, I’ll gladly wrestle you, because despite the bruises and breaks - each time you’ve made me a better person.

If this is me being a pussy, then whatever- I bend the knee. SO STOP BEING MAD AT ME! ;)

Whatever TK, or Charlie, or Dawk have to do with you is their business. Not mine. But honestly, I think they all secretly admire you and are being flirty.

[Image: winnie-the-pooh-bear.gif]

Yeah, Jim. Watch that buckshot. Closing your eyes and pulling the trigger doesn't always pan out, but you do you.

I'll take a match, too, if he wants one so bad. Meow.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-03-2022, 12:56 PM

Oh I saw the match! I made the match happen in the first place, dude! You're welcome, by the way. For that one and ever other single match you've ever had. Any reason anyone has ever heard your name or bought your merch or cared whatsoever. Same to you, Chuck! You're both totally welcome for making you matter!

TK impressed the heck outta me against Robert. But you know what it took to get him from being the out of shape comic relief BOB henchman and turn him into a legitimate main event performer?

It took ME.

Charlie Nickles would be stealing hub caps right now, or in prison, or selling plasma... but instead he got a chance from ME and now he's a champion.

Jim Caedus made the same journey years ago. The difference is, Jim knows he owes his life to the XWF and Vinnie Lane. You two dimwits like to pretend you don't need us. I try to build a brand, build a legacy, grow the XWF beyond the wildest dreams of the folks who built it 20-plus years ago, and the two of you do EVERYTHING YOU CAN to make it difficult. Smug little button pushers. For what? Because you deserve better? By ALL means, tell me the timeline where either one of you are any better off than you are right now without Yours Truly?

And please. TK. Stop pretending you want iron to sharpen iron or any such crap. You've got the SuperContinental Champ standing right here. You could make a run at him. He's a living legend here. Arguably a bigger name than Jimmy. Doesn't look like you're interested in barking up that tree though... you could even go against each other, you and Charlie, if you just want some gold! Or Reggie! Or even Centurion! So many options! But you've got a boner for Jim because you don't like him. Because, I guess, he's buds with the dude you jumped from behind like a punk? Great reason.

Face it. You just don't like guys like APEX because they got to have the career that you COULD have if you had a better friggin' attitude. Well, a better attitude and maybe a name that didn't belong on the box of an 18 inch marital aid.

You and Charlie have untapped potential. Sky's the limit. But you won't shut the heck up long enough to let it happen.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Charlie Nickles (01-03-2022), JimCaedus (01-04-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-03-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

01-03-2022, 01:07 PM

I would definitely be in prison without the constant interventions of the XWF legal team, I can't deny that!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-03-2022), Dolly Waters (01-03-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-03-2022)
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-03-2022, 02:08 PM

It's true all the success in my career is because of Vinnie Lane, for allowing me to be employed. You're welcome for getting more eyes on your product, by the way, QuagCup, OCW, and let's not forget holding your tag titles for 6 plus months. You're absolutely right about Corey being the bigger name, out of him and Jim. I said he'd be the hardest to go up against but I don't run from hard. Never have but good try, Loverboy. The attitude of a Bastard sells tickets, 'Ol Thunder Knuckles won't apologize for his "attitude".

TK smirks knowing what he says next will be super easy. TK knows the other man in question isn't a chump-ass bitch.

I guess, with that said, Corey. Seeing as the Uni Champ has folded, like the mental crackpot that he is. You wanna go? Vinnie, pay attention, and notice how hard this isn't to make. Unlike... Some scared champions. How about non-title, though? I don't want any Vinnie Lane "Maybe if you weren't Super Continental Champion" bullshit standing in my way. Seems to be the M.O. when the Super Continental Champion wants to fight the Uni Champion.

TK rolls his eyes thinking about what Vinnie said, then looks saddened by the fact the Uni Champ, "Trash talker elite", can't take some bullying.

When you're on top, Jim, they all want a piece of your ass. You better learn how to fucking deal with it... Then again, history, well, history has proven you won't.

Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-03-2022, 02:29 PM

(01-03-2022, 02:08 PM)Thunder Knuckles™ Said: It's true all the success in my career is because of Vinnie Lane, for allowing me to be employed. You're welcome for getting more eyes on your product, by the way, QuagCup, OCW, and let's not forget holding your tag titles for 6 plus months. You're absolutely right about Corey being the bigger name, out of him and Jim. I said he'd be the hardest to go up against but I don't run from hard. Never have but good try, Loverboy. The attitude of a Bastard sells tickets, 'Ol Thunder Knuckles won't apologize for his "attitude".

TK smirks knowing what he says next will be super easy. TK knows the other man in question isn't a chump-ass bitch.

I guess, with that said, Corey. Seeing as the Uni Champ has folded, like the mental crackpot that he is. You wanna go? Vinnie, pay attention, and notice how hard this isn't to make. Unlike... Some scared champions. How about non-title, though? I don't want any Vinnie Lane "Maybe if you weren't Super Continental Champion" bullshit standing in my way. Seems to be the M.O. when the Super Continental Champion wants to fight the Uni Champion.

TK rolls his eyes thinking about what Vinnie said, then looks saddened by the fact the Uni Champ, "Trash talker elite", can't take some bullying.

When you're on top, Jim, they all want a piece of your ass. You better learn how to fucking deal with it... Then again, history, well, history has proven you won't.

Well here's the thing my mullet headed muchacho, a little bird told me my present number one contender might not make it to Fire and Ice. So I actually DO have an open dance card for the peepeevee for the Supercontinental Championship. I'd gladly face you either way, but I will likely need a challenger for the strap. That is, if I still have it (I will).

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Corey Smith's post:
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-03-2022, 02:36 PM

(01-03-2022, 02:29 PM)Corey Smith Said: Well here's the thing my mullet headed muchacho, a little bird told me my present number one contender might not make it to Fire and Ice. So I actually DO have an open dance card for the peepeevee for the Supercontinental Championship. I'd gladly face you either way, but I will likely need a challenger for the strap. That is, if I still have it (I will).

Still a fuck ton easier.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-03-2022, 02:55 PM

Why would it matter if Corey was a SC champion? You aren't the Uni Champ...

Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus (01-04-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

01-03-2022, 03:13 PM

So are we getting a banger between Tee-Kay and Cor-Ay for Fire and Ice or what, Vinnie? The call is all yours. I get if you're afraid that a Tee-Kay & Cor-Ay match will overshadow whatever the hell Caedus is planning to do, but it's a guaranteed ratings hit!

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-04-2022, 07:10 AM

Corey's already got an opponent, dude. Not sure what his "little birdies" are smoking, but I have to assume they either don't exist or only do on some other astral plane besides the one we occupy. Which would be weird!

Do you have an opponent, Chuck? I could easily send Knux your way. OH BUT WAIT! You're both already scheduled for stuff...

Guess it's a conspiracy!

Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus (01-04-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

01-04-2022, 11:16 AM

(01-03-2022, 12:56 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: And please. TK. Stop pretending you want iron to sharpen iron or any such crap. You've got the SuperContinental Champ standing right here. You could make a run at him. He's a living legend here. Arguably a bigger name than Jimmy.

Tee-Kay is just trying to do literally what you told him to do, Vinnie. You told him to go after the SuperCon for a match ASAP, and now you're cockblocking him. Me and him are trying to be good employees* after that talking to!

*Charlie Nickles and Thunder Knuckles are independent contractors and NOT employees of XWF.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-04-2022, 11:32 AM

Challenging people who are already booked so you can say you "don't back down?"

Makes sense!

Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus (01-04-2022)
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-04-2022, 11:53 AM

Last I checked. Yep, for sure, I didn't say anything about the PPV. Jump back in your purse for another excuse and try again. But would be nice to hear from the the chicken shit champion.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-04-2022, 01:30 PM

Don't you want to wait for Jimmy to make a Twitter account? If he doesn't, what could you even fill your promos with, dude?

Hate Post Like Post
Thunder Knuckles™ (01-04-2022)
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-04-2022, 01:51 PM

TK smiles at Vinnie, like cocky prick, then gives him the middle finger. Which cues Todd in the truck. Suddenly eighteen, yes, eighteen screens surround Vinnie Lane! That way Vinnie can't miss them. Todd's the man like that!

Look at that goddamn budget!

The screens fire up to a man fake fishing.

[Image: 32sLvvU.gif]

Going to have to try fucking harder than that, Vinnie.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-04-2022, 01:58 PM

Is that Grampy Knuckles???? You put him on the payroll?

Dude, that's low class...

Hate Post Like Post
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-04-2022, 02:00 PM

I am a Bastard.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-04-2022)