Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Light Work
Jason Cashe Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-02-2022, 02:02 AM

"Wait.. Did he just say he was better than someone and they know it?" Cashe quotes the end of HGH's last promo as it ends on a television screen.

"I do believe that's what he said."

"Turn that shit off, would ya?" Cashe asks as he was lying on his stomach along a table. The guy sitting at his side had rubber gloves on and a tattoo gun in his right hand. Since Thanksgiving, Cashe has been doing a lot of two things: Working out, Getting Tattoos and Fucking.. Okay, three things. He was almost fully covered in tattoos now, even had one covering his head. All of it was very tribal meets Egyptian in style. The buzzing of the tattoo gun clicks on as the artist gets to work finalizing a piece on his back, a touch up for the most part.

"All I know is that Chaz Bobo doesn't even need to know how to count to three. If this uppity bitch even puts up a fight, I'll leave him unconscious.."

"Is that the referee or the opponent?" The tattoo guy was making conversation. Cashe was really just talking out loud.

"Chaz? The ref. See that camera filming us? That's for the company.. Let me get paid, shhh!" Cashe actually shushed the guy tattooing him.

"Now HGH, I'm referring to you directly now. I know you'll talk tall but trust me when I say that you'll catch short ends come match time. If Wrestling has ABCs then you can look forward to the 12th letter because I have plans Aytch Gee Aytch and they are beyond you, above you and the silverspoon you were born with will be used to scoop out the guts you have walking into this match.."

"Damn.. Do you even know this man? The one you're fighting?" Why was he asking questions is the question that Cashe had come to mind. This wasn't a fucking interview.

"... I mean, no.. Technically, I don't know him but I know his type.."

A small scoff from the Tattoo Artist as he ran the needle over Cashe's skin. "Also, no questions. Let me do my job. You do yours, cool?"

"Yeah, alright! My bad bro!"

Letting himself remember where he was in thought before the questions began. Jason Cashe looks out at the camera in front of him. "Lemme ask you HGH, should I be worried about you?"

He lets the question marinate.

"Why should I be? Who have you beat? I've seen and heard a THOUSAND other pricks borrow lines and catchphrases to try and relive a joke told that got some laughs. Are you gonna call me 'mid' next because you seem to be that type. You seem to be the type to flip off children but is that edgy if it's basically a meme or quoted wisdom that you found somewhere and tried to use as your own original? No. That makes you a carbon copied BITCH and you wonder why you had NO Chance against Centurion?

You called him a mule. Said he hadn't faced anyone like you before but in the same breath said you were his mirrored image.. Just younger. Well, youngster, Mr. Thoroughbred! You nut punched that man and STILL got knocked the fuck out! And truth be told? Elijah Martin would beat you as well. You are a rerun that you can find twice over in damn near ANY promotion on this planet and you STILL feel like you have a fighting chance?… I mean.. Fuck! That's funny!"

Pausing as some of the ink work started doing more than tickle. Now there was a phrase that Cashe is known for saying but I'm saying it in description so…

"Where do they find these people? Yes, you people!" Cashe said it like he wasn't white as well. The tattoo guy wasn't sure as his eyes widened, assuming Cashe was being racist. "I hate you white.." Tattoo guy sighs and nods, almost grateful Cashe wasn't being racist. "Entitled, pompous ass folks! I can't STAND YOU!

You act as though the world was gift wrapped for you because you came into this world with everything handed to you! You told Centurion that he needed to learn to move out of the way and give others time in the spotlight? Grab that shit like it's your nuts and take possession of what you want! Don't fucking tell someone to move out of the way! Move me you Country Club member looking ass boy! I'll choke you with your scarf and guess what? This is Purge rules! That means if you die, you die. It means if I break your fucking face they will probably give me a Title shot but Titles won't be what rewards me for a victory like this.. Nah, I take all the trophies I need seeing that moment in your eyes when you realize the end is near and you don't have the Family Lawyer on speed dial to save your punk ass! That's what I do this for!

Your old man insults are as cliche as your borrowed fucking catchprases! I'm 35 and I have been doing this since I was 16! Call me old.. Talk shit about where I come from or how I was raised. Double down on your Double Dose but at the end of the day? You don't add shit to the table but another Win on my Record.. What you NEED to do is get on the phone, call Thunder Knuckles and BEG him to come save you! BEG him to become the next replace-a-partner in Them No Good Bastards group because that is the ONLY threat you could possibly possess heading into the 6th of January!"

The buzzing of the tattoo gun shuts off. "You'll claim to be better but better won't be good enough.." Cashe adds.

"There! All done!" The tattoo guy declares. Cashe pushes up off the table.

"Yeah, me too.. Wrap this shit up, it's over!" Cashe motions for the camera to cut.

[Image: z9f1KQC.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Jason Cashe's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-04-2022), JimCaedus (01-02-2022), Theo Pryce (01-02-2022), Thrax (01-02-2022)