Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kiss My Crippled Ass... God is Listening!
ElijahMartin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-31-2021, 11:11 AM

It’s 2:30 in the morning… Lexi is in the bedroom long asleep, and I can’t get my brain to shut off so I can join her in Dreamland. I’m sitting on the living room couch with just a pair of black boxers on, not a speck of light to be seen except for whatever is showing on the television.

Take a look at what I’m watching

I point at the television with the remote in my hand, showing you it’s tape from his main event Television Title match against Charlie Nickels at the Christmas Night edition of Savage.

Elijah carries Charlie a couple of feet and goes to slam him down!!!!!

While up on Elijah’s shoulders Charlie hooks both arms!!!!!!!!

HHL: “DEVIL HOOK DROP!!!!”

Charlie’s patented double arm DDT plants Elijah onto the roof leaving him motionless in the heavy snow!!!!!

Charlie lies there with him for a moment………. He starts to push Elijah towards the hole……

Elijah is still out…. Charlie pushes a little more….. Elijah’s leg is in the hole…. Then the other…..

Let’s pause right there, we know the rest.

Ever since I came back to Lexi’s place in L-A, my body has been on autopilot, while my brain has been constantly replaying my championship failures from the last two months. Corey Smith for the Supercontinental Title - complete devastation. Centurion for the Anarchy Title - complete bullshit. Charlie Nickels - complete stupidity. Aside from placing my boot up Bama T’s ass, those failures define the way my 2021 will be remembered in the history books.

I sit up from my relaxed position and lean in, resting my bent arms on top of my knees.

So now it’s time to turn the calendar to 2022, and what do we have here… I expected my agreed upon rematch for the Anarchy Title to take place at Fire and Ice, but instead the card carrying member of the AARP tries to catch me off guard by having it booked for the first Anarchy cable show of the New Year.

Okay, maybe you aren’t a member of AARP yet at the tender age of forty-four, but let’s speak some truth Andy. You have been around the business long enough to say with relative certainty that you’ve “seen it all,” but even you have to admit that the amount of bullshit you and I had to deal with involving our match at Bad Medicine was a unique experience that may never happen again. Within the next few days following that shit, we both arrived to the same conclusion: the Anarchy Championship deserved better than what happened on that night.

But that is where the camaraderie between us began and ended: YOU had to become selfish, YOU had to make things about you all over again, YOU had to go into business for yourself. And don’t try to watch this back, playing dumb about what I am referring to… you had the chance to do the right thing, you could have been forward thinking enough to recognize what Anarchy needs for the future, but you decided that clinging and clutching to your spot with every accolade you possibly can stack up was more important than helping establish a sound foundation for the future of the XWF and the Anarchy brand.

The next thing I know, you committed an act that I like to call “dirty pool” - you convince JJ Dylan and XWF Management to create a new brand within the company called Monday Night Madness, brought back a championship that was dead and buried under a new name, AND THEN SHOCKER… you are not only in charge of Madness but also the inaugural holder of this bullshit IDOL Championship. All of this, and you are now holding the Anarchy Championship hostage, as you prepare to spend your immediate future trying to build this Madness brand into something successful within the XWF.

Under normal circumstances, your decrepit ass would get away with this craziness because most of the people in this company seem to have a weird respect and admiration of you that I just don’t fucking understand. But there lies your problem Andy - I’m not one of those sheep. I’m not blinded by your career resume and your aura and this “holier than thou” attitude you walk around with. I have already proved at Bad Medicine that everything you claim to be, this royal highness of professional wrestling, it’s all just one big mirage of bullshit. I know you will never admit this because your ego will NEVER allow that to happen, but I know this undeniable fact that I established inside that Kennel from Hell match at Bad Medicine…

I bring the camera even closer so all I’m showing is my intense face.

… I’ve got you worried, Andy. I hurt you physically, I cut you down a few notches, I showed how fragile your pedestal actually is, I bruised your ego. Above all Andy, I showed the entire world that you’re not a machine, you’re a man… you’re no better than any of us who break our backs for the greater good of this business. And even better… I know that it’s eating you alive Andy. I took just a piece of what I wanted out of you at Bad Medicine, but I know that championships are what make you tick… you haven’t been beaten up properly, so now I want the WHOLE Centurion, I want EVERYTHING YOU GOT, ANDY!

But I haven’t gotten to the best part yet - not only do I get to beat you into the ground, but I can only win by providing the ultimate humiliation… making you submit, tap out like the little bitch you are Andy. With every second that goes by, we are that much closer to that Anarchy crown being FORCEFULLY taken off you and extraditing your oversized ego from Anarchy to Madness for the rest of time!

Tick tock, Andy… tick… TOCK!!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like ElijahMartin's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-31-2021), Charlie Nickles (12-31-2021), JimCaedus (12-31-2021)