Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 06:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Christmas Wrapping
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

12-18-2021, 11:02 PM

Did you fuckers miss me? I get a call from Thunder Knuckles of all people who managed to track me down. Since the disappearance of Bobby Bourbon and well Charlie being Charlie. Looks like Them No Good Bastards need some help. Granted, I am very old and rusted at this point but fuck it. Pass me a fifth of whiskey and i'll be good to go. I'll show up wherever I am needed even if it means traveling to the North Pole of all places. Guess there is still some Christmas Magic left in the world.

I don't need to say much to the people around me except that I guess I am the standby wrestler in case chaos happens like this. Got me to step up for what purpose? I got enough money to stay in Boston and enjoy the holiday season but you see, I get bored easily. I've never been up to the North Pole. Nor would I ever go there unless a person was in need. Somebody needs me so I am gonna hop my old ass on a plane to the North Pole.

Let's talk about my opponents a bit. Corey Smith. All I remember about you is your dashing good looks and that's enough for me to wanna knock you down a peg. You are looking at the Daddy of Violence. I have never backed down from a fight before and fought my share of tough customers. They weren't able to stop me from coming back. What makes you think that you are unique and special in any way to do that? Nothing at all.

RL Edgar. You may have beaten me in the past but I am ready for this match. That was merely a trial I failed spectacularly at. Maybe I can switch it up a bit and bring out that old school style of professional wrestling. Or maybe show that I still got some tricks up my sleeve despite being thirty-seven years old. Go on and try to hit me. I dare you to make my day.

Too much whiskey flowing through my veins but I can't sleep despite being drowsy. Go figure, right? The North Pole will be in for one hell of an entertaining show when I arrive. The Daddy Of Violence is ready. Been hitting the gym still to keep myself in perfect shape just in case a call like this happened.

I don't even know how much I am getting paid for this but whatever. I own quite a few NFTs that I can sell one day to make back all my money. Gotta love the future. Even a screw up like me at some point gets some luck in life.

All I'd be doing is sitting at home drinking whiskey alone. No christmas wrapping to do because I am all alone. Merry Christmas to everyone but I don't think I'll be home for it. I may be in the north pole but still hunting for t-girls. It may be freezing but it will always be warm in my bed.

Once that bell rings, Its all over for both Corey Smith and RL Edgar. I proved I could hang with the elite of XWF back in November of 2020 when I competed in the High Stakes Battle Royal. I may not have won that match. But age is only just a number. I am just getting started. Look me in the eyes and tell me that I will fail. I will tell you go fuck yourself and maybe spit some tobacco juice in your face.

The camera opens up on the streets of Boston, MA where we see Barney Green standing on the street corner wearing a santa suit, ringing a bell. Barney goes to speak.

Barney: Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas, Everybody! I got a deal to talk to you about when it comes to investing into your future. You see, BarnCoin is not like most of those cryptocurrencies. Making your money my money is something I am very passionate about. With just one easy payment through Venmo, Cashapp or even Paypal, You will see that money suddenly disappear and turn into something you can use that the government doesn't regulate.

Some random person approaches Barney Green and goes to speak.

Person: So where exactly does my money go?

Barney stops ringing the bell and goes to speak.

Barney: Well, You see this suit doesn't pay for itself but it will eventually turn into something magical if you are willing to wait a few months. BarnCoin is slated to overtake Bitcoin within the next few years. The blockchain and the amount of money invested into this project will see you be able to dress like this too.

The person suddenly changes into a santa suit like magic. The person goes to speak.

Person: Wow! I can't believe I am able to afford my own santa suit. Thank you, BarnCoin!

The person walks off. Barney continues speaking.

Barney: I've taken a lot of bumps in my career but I know a good deal when i see one. Just trust me. I am a professional wrestler and have seen my share of shady business deals. BarnCoin isn't like the rest of those other cryptocurrencies.

Another person goes to approach Barney Green and we see Barney start to get a little nervous as that person goes to speak.

Another Person: Hello, I am Leopold D. Morgan, Attorney at law. I am here to inform you that you are being sued in court for insurance fraud.

Barney hits him with the bell he was ringing and then nails him with a Green Awakening! Morgan is out cold on the ground.

Barney: Invest quickly while you can because this is gonna skyrocket in value over time.

Barney quickly runs off and the camera fades to black for a second. We now see Barney sitting in an office and he goes to speak.

Barney: The whole plan behind all this should help cover that court case. Just remember, BarnCoin isn't gonna take off without the support of people like you. People that are fed up with being held back by the man. Just remember, You too can one day have your own office. Just go to Barncoin.tk and you will be apart of a revolution as we take down the mighty people in charge of Banks. We don't need a centralized banking system like our founding fathers thought--

Person: Hey! You!

Barney quickly jumps out the window as we see a random security guard walk into the office. The camera quickly jumps to seeing Barney hiding in an alleyway. Barney goes to speak again.

Barney: I think we lost them this time. Just please invest in this. I guarantee it will take off. You got my word on that.

The camera fades to black as Barney reaches into his pocket.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 13 users Like Barney Green's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-19-2021), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (12-19-2021), Charlie Nickles (12-18-2021), Corey Smith (12-19-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-19-2021), Dolly Waters (12-19-2021), Jenny Myst (12-20-2021), JimCaedus (12-18-2021), Morbid Angel (12-19-2021), Mr. Oz (12-18-2021), Schism (12-18-2021), Theo Pryce (12-19-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-18-2021)