Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Other Caedus
Arcana Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-14-2021, 08:31 PM

Amber eyes stare blankly out the bedroom window, staring at the water lapping gently at the docks that line the canal that snakes its way through the neighborhood. So much was going on, that she didn’t even know what to sit down and start decoding first. Strong arms snake their way around her waist, bringing her back and tucking her body neatly against a warm, broad chest. Lips press to the side of her neck moments before his deep voice emerges softly into her ear.

“What are you thinkin’ about?”

She tilts her head, rubbing her cheek on the beard of Jim Caedus with a soft sigh.

“What happened with Lycana, Marf and Damien for one. I didn’t even think about Ly still being weak from the Gorgon venom, it was so damn close and we could have lost her. We should have waited instead. It’s not like Damien was going anywhere after Marf caved his face in...”

Her voice grows harsh.

“I swear if I see that piece of shit in the hallways, I will roast his ass alive, even if I have to burn the entire fucking arena to the ground to do it!”

A low chuckle greets that declaration as he turns her to face him.

“My fiery baby... Maybe you can get a match with him.”

“I guess if I had to settle for that. I’d much rather burn his ass to a crisp and then stomp his remains into the dirt.” she grumbles, looking up into his ice blue eyes. “But... speaking of matches... umm...”

“You’re doing Anarchy, right?”

“Yeah. But... ummm...”

“What is it, Kai?”

“I’m facing John.”

“What the fuck?!” he jerks back, holding her at arm's length. “The hell you are!”

Arcana’s brow creases with worry, her voice quivering slightly. “I don’t want to, but I can’t back out Jimmy. Not after all he did...”

“Yeah, after all he did to Ly. Can you imagine what he would do to you? For fuck’s sake.” he growls as he swipes a hand through his hair.

“Do you really think he would be able to in front of all those people, and authorities?”

“Yes. That wouldn’t stop him.” Jim stares down at her, his eyes blazing. “If you insist on doing this, I'm coming with you. I’m not letting you anywhere near him without me there.”

Arcana rises on her tiptoes, pressing her lips against his.

“What was that for?”

“Always looking out for me.” She lays her head on his shoulder. “I’m scared Jimmy, but I have to. I’m glad you're going to be there, I’ll be safe.”

“I’ll always keep you safe.”

“Nothing bad can happen as long as you are there. I love you, Jim Caedus.”

“I love you too Kai. Now let me show you how much...”

He grabs her around the middle and hoists her up, tossing her onto the bed, joining her as her playful shriek subsides into giggles and the scene cuts to black.

“Well John, I guess it’s going to be you and me on the next Anarchy.

I don’t know why you did what you did to Lycana, or what you had to do with the Left Hand, or why she and Alias thought you might have stolen the body. I have no clue why you seemed to want Ly to allow you to manipulate her, to make her special, or more, or whatever it was you said. I don’t know why you would try to kill her when she declined your oh so generous offer.

What I do know, is that you are a rabid predator that needs to be put down.

Because I know quite a lot about you John. I’ve heard enough to understand what kind of human, and I use that term loosely, that you are.

Just as I’d guess that you are well aware of who I am, given the fact that I'm dating your brother.

I suppose that would put one hell of a target on my back for you to want to send a message to him, but just know this...

It works the same way for me.

I’m coming into this looking to make you pay for everything that you have ever done to those I care about. I don’t care that you are bigger and stronger than I am John. I’m quicker, and a hell of a lot smarter if I do say so myself. I don’t need to overpower you, I just need to get you down and keep you there, and there are going to be plenty of ways to get that done in that workshop.

I’ve never been in a match where there are weapons involved, but in this case, I’m really happy that it worked out that way.

I’d be lying if I said I was coming into this without an ounce of fear in me. You spooked Lycana, and it takes a bit to rock her, given all she has seen and been through.

I am scared, but my anger at everything? That overrides it all.

I’m pretty pissed off John, and I fully plan on taking all my anger out on you.

I know you won’t have any qualms about using whatever you can on me, though from what I guess your own hands are your favorite weapons. You like to feel flesh giving under your palms.

But you’re going to have to catch me first, and I'm going to do my damndest to avoid that at all costs.

I have a lot riding on this, on taking you out and coming home to the ones I love, a foreign concept to you I’m sure. You don’t even know what that is. But don’t worry John, when all is said and done, there won't be anything left of you for anybody to give a shit about. You have fucked with too many of mine. You owe many a debt to be paid in blood.

I’m coming to collect.”

[Image: tumblr_inline_o66r6sXljk1qbgx3g_500.gif]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Arcana's post:
(12-22-2021), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-15-2021), JimCaedus (12-15-2021)