Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#GRAVYNEWZ SPEACIAL X-MAS EDITION!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-11-2021, 05:07 PM

WGWF TAPE LIBRARY NEWZ

Other, less trustworthy sources claim that one of the major hangups in the XWF acquisition of the WGWF tape library is transferring the masters from Betamax to digital. I'm here to tell you straight up, that rumor is bullshit! First of all, Betamax was harder to come by and more expensive than VHS in the early to mid-2000's. Secondly, transferring Betamax copies of their shows to digital would hardly be an inconvenience if that WERE the actual holdup!

While I have nothing concrete, I would speculate that Chris Page's ego and greed are at play here and those negotiations may actually include a gag order on all parties involved as to the actual discussions of the sale, hence the bullshit story involving Betamax and the lack of chatter from those having to deal with the biggest prima donna this side of Fuzz!

VINNIE LANE TO UNDERGO EXPERIMENTAL HAIR LOSS TREATMENT?

Rumblings backstage suggest that XWF owner and Anarchy GM "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane, might be looking to undergo a new experimental treatment for hair loss. Allegedly, the decision was spurned by increasing attention being brought to the fact that his perfectly layered glam hair is actually a wig on XWF television. While the risk of the treatment is expected to be low, there is reportedly a chance that the treatment, which relies on modified bull semen being injected directly into the scalp, could cause Lane to actually grow a pair and stop playing games like a bitch!

ALSO

The big question coming out of Fire and Ice is, who cares? Book me and maybe it'll be worth watching!

FURTHERMORE

The idea of APEX winning gold in another company is laughable at best! Now, I'm not suggesting that we couldn't soon see APEX carrying another set of tag titles to go along with their current XWF belts, however, we all know that if it happens, it's because Jim Caedus, the toughest SOB in the industry today, carried "Lame Brain" Main to another championship!

SPEAKING OF THE BASTARDS

No, I am not the rumored third man!

Finally, Tommy Wish has confirmed to me that he is not anyone's weed guy and that he has no idea where THE RUMOR MILL may have heard that particular rumor. Tommy goes on to say that he is not involved in any illegal activities whatsoever and that people need to learn to mind their fucking business before they get got.

Now, remember, if you didn't hear it here, there's probably an agenda behind it!

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Charlie Nickles (12-11-2021), Marf (12-11-2021), Mr. Oz (12-11-2021), Thaddeus Duke (12-11-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-11-2021)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-11-2021, 05:25 PM

You're booked to fight me at Fire & Ice. Don't skip out on the match, I've been looking forward to this one. As for the rest of this gossip? Seems like a load of hogwash.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-11-2021, 05:28 PM

(12-11-2021, 05:25 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: You're booked to fight me at Fire & Ice. Don't skip out on the match, I've been looking forward to this one. As for the rest of this gossip? Seems like a load of hogwash.

Yeah, I'll believe it when it happens. Never underestimate Lane's ability to SCREW someone.

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Charlie Nickles (12-11-2021)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-13-2021, 06:58 AM

More lies from my personal butler, ladies and gentlemen!

Not a single problem with my gorgeous hair thank you very much!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
JimCaedus (12-13-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-13-2021), Vita Frickin Valenteen (12-13-2021)