Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Journey of the Titans Begins
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-08-2021, 11:37 PM

Oswald had invited Thias to his estate, to train with him in his massive gym that has a track, weights, and connected is a parkour gym as well. Oz is standing outside of his home, looking at his Ronde Solo de Cartier watch, waiting for Thias to arrive.

“Where is he? I save him from retirement, and give him a reason to go after gold, and he doesn’t take this shit serious.”

Oswald’s servants coming up to his side, looking at them as they held up different electronic pads which he would take, one at a time, with Oswald staring down the camera as if daring it to defy him to show what’s on the screens, before looking back down and his fingers moving deftly before handing it back then taking the next and doing the same.

“I’m literally managing several businesses at once to retain profits without cutting employees, in the same amount of time it takes for Thias to get here.

Is there literally nothing I can’t do?”

He smirked at the camera, winking.

“Look, our opponents are nothing but tools. They haven’t done anything in this business. Taking them down is going to be easier than this. The Money Titans are going to rip them to shreds, as we climb the ranks of the tag team division, to show that we’re the next best tag team in this damn company.

Big Money Oswald, the massive Thias, we’re a whole lotta meat, and we’re going to be slapping meat. Law and Lichter, you’re going to be destroyed and put into the history books as our first victims, the humble beginnings of the mythological tale that will be the Money Titans.

XWF, prepare for the end. Prepare yourselves for the rise of the Money Titans, to pray to us, to beg for mercy. Because if you don’t show reverence, you will be dismantled and broken apart. You will cease to exist as a wrestler and become nothing more than a human shaped toy bear.”

What it do then?

Just then, Thias Watts enters the scene, as accurately described by Oswald as ever. Thias, like his new partner, is a heap of a man. A monstrous frame and stature, but as always, dressed to kill. All custom everything, like the trillest of trill demands. Custom leather pants with a jacket that matches, opening up ever so slightly to reveal his barrel chest covered by a custom turtleneck - and gold chain with an Avalanche medallion.

Oswald looks over at Thias,

“Welcome to my humble abode, partner. I’m just finishing a bit of business, then I’ve got a couple hours of free time to train. It’s why I invited you here. My home has a lot of training materials for us. A fully equipped gym, a track and a parkour gym. Though that’s not exactly your thing, more mine, but it still is something I figured I’d tell you about, in case you wish to become a bit more agile like me.”

He smirks a bit, as he looks at the last pad and begins moving his fingers around the surface, and after a couple minutes, he has finished and the servants have disappeared as they appeared then he motions to the entrance of his home,

“Mi casa, es su casa.”

Thias gnaws on his bottom lip with a shiny grin. Nodding his head at Oswald’s splendid digs.

Big Money with that big boy livin. I fucks with it.

Thias looks over all of Oswald’s big-time accommodations. On the real- he lifts an enormous dumbbell from the floor with a breeze and smiles at Oswald, It ain’t fittin to matter if we up in this gym.

Oswald nods, and hits at his chest a few times. Thias easily pitches the dumbbell over to Oswald. Big Money catches the weight and begins curling it,

“I agree. These imbeciles don’t stand a chance.”

He belts out a laugh,

Who mama names they kids O Bay and Bartholomew? You already know. Some bitches bout to get dumped on the Money Titan’s appetizer plate. With they old sandpaper side pussy havin ass.

“You hit that?”

Hit thats? In them dogs wildest dreams. Ol scary asses need to be hittin the salon with that child support money. But they ain’t bout to be no hittin in the ring neither.

“Squashing!”Squashin!

The Money Titans affirm together,

We going to show the whole XWF what it means to live large up in this business. It ain’t just the paper stacked to the ceiling. It aint just that whip game, that pimp game, the them hoes wanna simp game…

“It’s about being LARGER than life!”

And that’s why I wanted to team with you, to remind these little bugs what a natural advantage looks like. Remind them about the two men impossible to overlook. The whole damn tag division is bout’ to get dealt with. O Bay and Lichter, they just the beginning. The free packs at the deli. We aiming for the top, not just because it’s our natural position among these mice, but because we’re eye level with the mountaintop home boy.

“Doesn’t matter who the hell is in our path, because the Money Titans are going to run this tag division like how I run my businesses; with fucking ease!”

Oswald begins to flip the massive dumbell around in the air like he was juggling, showing just how easy it is for him to lift and play with something so heavy before tossing it back to Thias, who catches it and does the same.

"The Odyssey of the Money Titans begins at Anarchy..."

Ya heard?

Thias mean mugs the camera as the visuals fade to black.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-09-2021), JimCaedus (12-09-2021)