Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lord Raab's hatred for rich and cocky wrestlers
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-08-2021, 05:06 PM

Although his twin brother was a rich guy, Lord Raab knows his twin brother wouldn't flaunt off the money he makes, but there's something about his opponent that makes it all about being rich all the time, especially with the limos his opponent always drove in. Lord Raab was the polar opposite of Harmon Greyson Hays. He stands in an alleyway with two large metal barrels next to him on either side. Henry Losak holds the camera in front of Raab as he smirks before speaking with the camera recording.

"I hate my opponents like Harmon Greyson Hays, who thinks the world is all about himself with flaunting money off and acting he's better than everyone. You are someone I would proudly smash your fucking head against the steel cage because I hate rich and cocky guys. What the fuck do you need all that money you have for? If I were given lots of money, I'd burn it. That's how irrelevant money means to someone like me. I'd wrestle for free if I could because I'd rather be happy living poor than having lots of money to spend on worthless junk you'll likely never use, to brag about it."

There was no messing about with Lord Raab at all, jumping straight in with his personality than what he's done in XWF so far, which is what he'll address right now.

"Yeah, you won a lot of matches in your time here with your skills, even winning the triple threat match, but the problem is compared to this match, I don't recall you ever competiting in a violent and vicious match. You're like every other rich guy I see walking around these parts of the business, cocky and full of yourself. No wonder XWF were desperate to place you in this match against me because you are a toxic and stupid human being. Sure, you've might've gotten away with some wins in your career, but those wins are going to be nothing compared to facing me."

Although Raab hasn't won matches in a while, he didn't care for wins and losses, not even titles, as much as Henry tells Raab to focus on them more. However, there was a wrestler he had a ton of history with, but that's for another day.

"I wonder what you're in this business for since it's clear as day you paid out of your daddy's money to get into the wrestling business. I didn't pay for anything to get here; heck, it took me a long time to figure out what the hell I was going to do with my life and hardcore wrestling matches like this steel cage match is what got me addicted to professional wrestling. So it's funny you mocked Edward Jr for getting in the business with his dad's help when I view you as exactly that. Because what you're doing in the ring surely hasn't given you the luxury of getting shit like that yourself."

Raab picks up a metal barrel and pours it all over him, embracing the slime all over himself.

"I have no problems shutting up someone who thinks they are stronger than everyone. No, compared to facing someone like me, you're the weakest bitch in this match. You're not even that much bigger than me in weight. I also know you won't be able to stand matches where your face gets ripped into pieces because that's what rich and cocky guys are usually like. Wrestlers like you are a dime in a dozen. You're wasting money on limos that are completely unnecessary. I spend all of my money on nothing, just being a professional wrestler who likes to hurt and make others suffer. You're shit isn't going to last you long in the wrestling business because you're a generic piece of shit."

Henry nodded, agreeing with Lord Raab that Harmon's personality was nothing new to him at all, more so he hated rich guys.

"This slime you see pouring down on my face, Harmon, that's the kind of wrestler you are, a toxic piece of crap that has no common sense about anything. Oh, so you want to become champion. Why am I not surprised to see some rich toxic joke wanting gold? Because it's not original or anything special, it's just the same shit I've seen before. I will happily show you how I earned my mark around here on fucking your rich ass up so bad that you will think about trashing every single wrestler again. I trash wrestlers, sure, but not to the extent of what you've done. You may have lost matches to formidable opponents, but nobody cares anymore. They won't when I crush your ass against the cage and beat the holy shit out of you. I came here for the blood and to make people be in pain. You're wins will be nothing compared to what I did to Sarah Lacklan, who hasn't come back since I fucked her ass so bad. I ended her career. Have you ended anyone's careers here?"

Raab smirks as he pours more slime all over himself, and he scratches his chin.

"Bitches like you deserve to be broken into pieces, especially when I see my worst enemy appear in XWF all of a sudden. Jason Cashe, don't think I've not ignored your ass because you know damn well I'm going to hurt you. Maybe I'll send you a message directly when I use Harmon like a ragdoll, tossing him all over the ring. Those thumbtacks are going to be nothing when I'm done with you, Harmon. You will have broken bones; you will be having your ribs crushed and certainly have no problems spiking your head in the ring. You talk so much shit that I will crush you like a bug. Tomorrow night, the world will see me break Harmon into pieces and that he won't stand a chance of being better and stronger than me. I will make sure you're covered with nothing, but blood. Tomorrow night, you'll prepare yourself to be Raabinated by The Green Disease German Monster because you are a disease that needs to be removed from XWF."

Henry pressed stop on the camera.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lord Raab's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-08-2021), Charlie Nickles (12-08-2021)