Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shawty Wanna Be A Thug?
Jason Cashe Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-06-2021, 01:42 PM

"I feel a little spoiled if I'ma be honest.."

A big, thick booty was slapping and clapping in front of his face. If she farted, he could smell what she had for Dinner the night before. The stripper or 'Doe' as they are called at the Rabbit in New York. Turns and looks back at him, a smile on her face as if him being spoiled had anything to do with her. From his fingers, he flings a few singles in her direction.

"Not you.. Give me a minute will ya?" Cashe cuts the lap dance short. A roll of money in his hand is offered to her as she stands tall and turns to face him. Her breasts were bare of any coverage.

"Thanks" she says with such a cheer in her voice. Grateful, as were all the Does at the Rabbit. It really was a classy joint. Watching her bounce and jiggle away, Cashe was left in the private section that was roped off for him ahead of his arrival. He wasn't by any stretch of the imagination someone 'big' or famous. He was recently ranked Number 100 on a Top 100 List though! Plummeting from the previous year where he was 54. If being popular mattered, he could take more offense to it.

Now count in what he HAS done in the year since. OCW Tag Champions. Defeating Them No Good Bastards (technically) and signing a decently lucrative contract with XWF. He wasn't 'big' but there were some perks to his schedule. From a table to his left, he takes hold of a glass of bourbon with a few cubes of ice clanking around in it and takes a sip. Returning it to the table, he plucks a square of cheese off of a plate and tosses it into his mouth.

"From what I can tell Tommy.. You are familiar. Not you per say but the person you are.. Not giving a shit about what happens next? You are fully expecting to turn a corner and see the world crumble around you at any moment, maybe even help push it along. This cheese is a delight!"

Scooping up a few of the cubes, he chews with his mouth open. Smacking, he continues. "You just don't care about much, at least on the surface. I like that!" Chewing until he is ready to swallow, Cashe takes another sip of his drink.

"You compete like you have nothing to lose and don't give two fucks or an appetizer of shit if you lose even that. I fucks with that approach because I've lost plenty. The reality is that we ALL lose in life be it matches, love, even time is lost so literally everything has an expiration date! You live life as if that milk is already spoiled. I can respect that!

What I don't like, what I don't respect about you is everything else. You are at best, the Token White Boy of your crew and your crew feels the need to TELL people that they are Thugs. Me? Just last week I was at this same Strip Club but I was outside catching a little punk bitch for running his mouth on Twitter. He told me where he was, I showed up. Got arrested. Theo Pryce bailed me out.

I didn't NEED to say I was a Thug to do Thug things.. I didn't have to TALK manslaughter with Charles Nickles for it to be known that I'll do more than tickle you when we step into that ring. That's not a need for me because it's what I present when it's showtime!"

Brushing some cheese crumbs off the front of his shirt. Jason Cashe takes another drink from his glass. "I'm nice with it, I'm chill as fuck on social media. I talk a lot and play into the jokes and banter because that's something that entertains me.

But this?

What we do inside the ring?

Homeboy, that shit is a drug! THE drug of choice, the high that I apply for like some Food Stamps! You have a title that spins but I have a middle finger you can sit and spin on if you think you or your crew concern me! Bring the whole crew, I'll eat off their plate just the same! Thuggish, Ruggish and I'll peel the meat from the bone!

Now you see why I feel spoiled?

You're essentially an R&B singer who Crip Walks. You ain't about shit, a studio gangster and that's cool, it sells and you have some friends who probably let you drop the N word as long as it has a Hard A at the end huh?

You seem like that type of guy..

Influenced by the culture but never lived a day in the life. You've been through the hood but you were in a car just passing through. Your Grandmother lives in a rougher neighborhood most likely..

Maybe you just like Trouble.

I can relate to that. Trouble isn't always sought after, it finds you right? I feel that, I vibe with that, truly. I most definitely plan to be that trouble that finds you."
Cutting himself off as the 'Doe' from before re-enters the room.

"Are you ready for another dance?" She asks, totally placing that phone sex voice into her vocals. Holding a finger up, pausing her offer. Cashe continues.

"You want a choice Tommy? You've said if you had one, you'd bow out and forget you were even a Wrestler.. Who is forcing you to be here? I came to XWF knowing people either don't like me or don't know me and guess what? I plan to do more than just freestyle.. So, Shawty Wanna Be a Thug? Well T-H-U-G let us be, bring that Mentality! From what I can see? You're coming off a little soft. Like a Marshmallow.."

Cashe waves the 'Doe' in and the next dance is underway. "Pretend you like me.."

[Image: z9f1KQC.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Jason Cashe's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-06-2021), JimCaedus (12-06-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (12-06-2021), R.L. Edgar (12-06-2021), Thaddeus Duke (12-06-2021), Theo Pryce (12-06-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-06-2021)