Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Bad Medicine 2021
Why?
Thias Watts Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-27-2021, 11:57 PM

They wanna know why, Thias?

Why would you put ya career on the line ‘gainst at ole bitch Money Oswald?

Betta yet,

They wanna know why on eurf Thias Watts would wanna put his career on the line gainst Little Money, and in exchange after I beat that ass, why- ON- EURF would Thias wanna tag up with his sworn enemy?

For starters, HOE, Little Money ain’t my sworn enemy. Thias done been made sworn enemies outta erry’body in the XWF since day one. Anyone that crosses Ned Kaye, you cross Thias Watts. You sucka ass mark bitches. Seeing as how erry’one try shittin on my homie Ned, then that’s how it be.

But like I said.

Little Money ain’t my enemy. He’s the lone mother fucker around here that Thias actually respects. Outside of Ned that is. But Ned is doin his own shit right now, fittin ready to murk all you bitches when he comes back.

So let me clear some shut up on the right-quick: Thias RESPEKTS Money Oswald. All you razor shittin FUCKASS hoes ain’t want this. Ol’ Dock-sucka ain’t even want it, not with Thias, not with my homie Ned. Eobard and Cooper? Imma be real for a right-quick, them boys was soft.

But I’ll tell you right now, ol Little Money? Ol’ Little Hands? Bob Baffert-ass lookin hoe with his PONEYtail? Ol’ Oswald been the only motherfuck-scuse’me-only WHITE motherfucker that ever been able to step to Thias.

No.

He’s never beat Thias per se. Home boy pinned Centurion for the Anarchy gold while Terry Borden was trying to take Thias out of the equation. He never beat me the first time either. The body slam match, I had his Ol’ crusty ass lifted about to drop him when DOCK-sucka interfered and Thias Watts won by DQ.

And the hoe ain’t beat me the other time neither. Double DQ cause, for whatever reason , facing the facts… Ozzy can’t beat Thias, and Thias can’t beat Ozzy.

So again I’m asked… WHY?

Why not?! You see these soft ass hoes in the tag team division right now? Goddamn rip off biker gangs and Prior-Wilde knock offs? Fuck them bitches. Ain’t no one in the tag ranks could hold a damn bag of hair ties up to Ozzy’s neatly hair-braided ass, and me? Well, y’all been knowin that Thias Watts is a trill morherfucker.

While Ned is off doin Ned stuff, ya know, plannin to take over the entire goddamn XWF before beating the shit out of the following: James Raven, Robert Main, Dock-sucka, Jim Caedus, Corey that ol way too handsome lookin to be fully male Smith, Thad Duke, and that mark ass hoe Alias- while Ned is preparing to do all of that, Thias is going to do Thias. While BOB is off being exiled for being too goddamn cool to exist, Oswald be doin Oswald.

And Thias is gonna do Little Money.

Little Money is like Thias right now. His crew fell apart, the people he trusts most is doin they own shit. But if he and I band together? A combined 650 pounds of unadulterated TRILL shut, y’all get fucked. Quick. Fast. And in a heart beat.

At Bad Medicine, imma get all up in Little Money’s ass, and then, they won’t be no stopping the Twin Titans. Oswald and Watts.

Fuck around! Find out!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Thias Watts's post:
JimCaedus (11-28-2021), Mr. Oz (11-28-2021), Robert "The Omega" Main (11-28-2021), Theo Pryce (11-28-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Thias Watts's post!
Mr. Oz (11-28-2021)