Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Bad Medicine 2021
"Cent" Ain't Worth What It Used To...
ElijahMartin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-27-2021, 09:05 AM

We begin with the shot of a dark, empty room the size of a small office, about twelve-foot by sixteen-foot... all that is inside this office is a spotlight shining on a steel chair opened in the middle of the room. A figure walks in from the right side of the camera shot, and it's Elijah Martin taking a seat with a black tank-top and jean shorts on. He takes about thirty seconds to gather his thoughts, before checking on a signal that the camera is rolling, and then he brings his head down to look at the ground.

I want to start off by doing something that isn't very characteristic of me... I want to apologize to Sassafras and that dumb asshole of a dog owner who clearly didn't train that little shit properly. It wasn't your fault I allowed myself to get distracted by a diminutive creature, I allowed myself to get on edge and lost my composure. But let's not get it twisted, Centurion... the dog was all just a prop, a tool for me to flex my overdue championship opportunity... just like how you sometimes enjoy flexing your daughter Nellie around to show that you've actually fucked a woman before AND successfully impregnated her, which some would have questioned in the past.

You want to run around and say that I was making a statement with a fucking puppy dog on Anarchy to get my title shot?! No sir, I already made my statement at Relentless in Chicago when I defeated two opponents to become the official Number One Contender for the championship... my statement that night had ZERO to do with me, but EVERYTHING to do with your AARP-claiming ass. I sat back for nearly two whole months, as I respectfully allowed Latina Submission Machina exercise her skills across several different shows under the XWF umbrella and even be a fighting champion for some of those matches. But when that was happening, you saw an opportunity and decided to sneak into the championship picture like the snake in the grass you have always been.

Centurion can sit and talk all he wants about his career resume and being a legend and all that jazz, but let's be real... if his resume was so amazing and he was such a reputable legend in the XWF... then why risk your mental and physical health the way he continues to in this business? Unfinished business? Jealousy? Broke from the child support he probably had to pay while being on the road during Nellie's childhood? Nah, that ain't it... Centurion is a bitter old man who just can't let the spotlight shine on anyone else not named Centurion... it's a complex formula, but the man just can't seem to let the business go, regardless of how many younger and better talents walk in the door. And on top of that, let's just keep it real: he can't light a candle to the TRUE legends of this company. Steve Jason, Lee Stone, James Raven, John Gambino, Famine of the Vile, Aidan Collins, Dynamic Dynamite, Kore, Zach Rizza, Ranma Saotome, Heather Halliwell, Big Shank, Hardcore Smitty... I could keep going on and on with names that my mentor had taught me all about before joining this illustrious company.

The fact is yes, you somehow got placed into the same Hall of Legends those great names are part of, but they knew when it was time to let it go and allow the new generation of talent to rise to the occasion in the XWF. All you have become is a bitter old man who just can't accept the idea of sitting at home and enjoying the lineage of this amazing company being carried into the next decade and beyond by names like Thaddeus Duke, Corey Smith, Jason Cashe, Alias, the Caedus brothers and so on... and quite frankly, out of ALL the legends that could still be around for me to face for the Anarchy Championship at Bad Medicine, I'm disappointed that it has to be you. I mean damn, give me someone who is actually willing to go the same lengths they used to ten years ago like Hunter Ryan or Shawn Warstein or even fucking Chris Page!

Elijah finally picks his head up and stares directly into the camera lens.

You can claim how this match is about me trying to prove I'm worth the clout you claim I've been chasing on Twitter, or that it's about how I'm in over my head because you think I preferred facing Vita or LSM in this spot... but it's quite the contrary, you senile prick. I have the opportunity to FINALLY put you in the ground and begin the slow burial of a career that went on for YEARS too long, something that I will take great honor and pride in doing, one shovel of dirt at a time. And I'm not gonna be the kind of "green" talent you think I am and try rushing everything to the point where I make a mistake you can counter into a victory. I am going to take my time, I will be meticulous and what one might call a "thinking man's wrestler," as I break your arthritic body joint by joint, limb by limb... and the best part is how no one and nothing can stop the destruction from happening. We are going to be locked inside Kennel from Hell, which you again think was a mistake on my part, but you clearly don't understand my carefully placed intentions on making that happen: keep everyone out and lock us in with no escape.

Bad Medicine isn't as much about me as you'd like to make it out to be, Centurion... this match is about you trying to maintain relevance in this iteration of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. Sunday November Twenty-Eighth will forever be notated as the beginning of the slow death of Centurion, and then someday soon after... I will also help lead the grand finale... THE BURIAL!! I'll see you in Brooklyn, and make sure Nellie has that Anarchy Championship shined up nice and pretty for me that night.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ElijahMartin's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (11-27-2021), Theo Pryce (11-28-2021)