Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 02:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Bad Medicine 2021
Miller Time
BamMiller Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-25-2021, 03:59 PM

The scene opens up to a Biker garage in downtown Detroit Michigan. Bam Miller sits on his black and gold Harley Davidson as he smokes on a Newport Cigarette why holding a Miller Lite beer in his hand. As he puffs his cigarette, he looks towards the camera with a focused and stone-cold look. He blows the smoke out in O-Shaped form; he gets off his Harley and paces back and forth before turning his attention to the camera.

[b]So here we go the moment XWF management, the fans, myself, and yes, even you, Jim, have been waiting for this moment. Ever since XWF Relentless, when I showed up with some OCW rejects and took over that very ring you made a name for yourself in. I left you lying in your back in front of your peers, fans, and the people that sign your check. On that night, I challenged the narrative of if Jim Caedus is this Grim Reaper that walks around XWF ready to collect souls. I guess after Bad Medicine; you can call me that man that cheated death when I pin you in the ring for one, two, and three.

Bam inhales the cigarette smoke and lets the nicotine flow through him before blowing the smoke back out.

[/b]

Now, Jim, I'm not cocky or think this fight will be a walk in the park, and I say Fight because why this is a match on paper. In reality, this is a war between two-man that both feel like the hardest sons of bitches on the planet. You've made a great legacy for yourself here in XWF. I can not deny the wins and Championships you have gathered in your time here. I can't deny the way people look at you here. I mean, if you had a Twitter, you would see how your peers worship you. You're not like a God to them; you are their God. You were looked at as their savior when OCW came knocking, and I know everyone thinks it's The World Champion Alias that runs this promotion, but I know the truth, Jim. I do not sleep on your greatness here in XWF; I've talked to everyone that would respond to my question, and from the janitor to the guys that make decisions in the boardroom, all say the same thing, Jim Caedus is the man to beat in this company.

He opens up the Miller Lite Bottle and takes a sip why looking at the camera with a smirk.

So that's why after OCW stabbed me in the back and let me go and went into hiding like some cowards that weren't ready for the war that was about to begin. I made some calls to some people in XWF to see if I would even be granted a contract after all I've done against them, but lucky for me, Theo isn't a very emotional man like my last employer; he's actually a great businessman and knows talent and money when he sees it. So he gave me a contract and opened Pandora's Box in which I walked out of and into XWF and right into your very life Jim. I did all that just to get a fight with you because I don't know if you heard or not, but I like to be known as a Top Guy Slayer, and for those that don't know what that means, let me educate you a little. You see, I'm the type of guy that watches the big bad bully beat up on the weak and let himself feel good about himself.. That is until you cross into my lane, and Jim, you made that mistake when you invaded OCW to get some payback for what happened at Relentless, and I get it you are a badass who wasn't going to just let what I did slide by, but your mistake was not thinking that I would come here. Your mistake was not thinking that I would go to the lengths I've gone to since arriving here to get your attention and get this fight with you.

He takes another sip from the Miller Lite beer.

I wanted to challenge the narrative, and at Bad Medicine, I will change the history. Now I understand Jim, you want to beat the hell out of me and use me as an example to any future superstars that might gain the courage to step up to after me and what a better stipulation for us to beat the hell out of each other then a extreme rules match. A match made in hell for people like you and me. This match allows us to crush bones, rip flesh from the human body, and give out everlasting pain that we both will feel years down the road, but the reward outweighs the consequences. The moment is worth everything we have to pay, I know it is for me, I known in ready to put everything I have in this match for that moment in the sun. I'm like a player at the poker table, and I'm pushing my chips all in Jim, I have everything to lose and that much more to gain.

Bam takes a sip from the beer and then fires up another cigarette.

You see, Jim, your legacy is going to catapult me into the sky with the Gods! When I beat you at Bas Medicine. The world will look at me so differently if I do what so many before me failed to do to you. If I somehow knock off the living legend Jim Caedus I'll be in a league of my own I will have everyone's attention from the media to the stars in the back. They will see me as the new face that runs this place and the best part about not only beating you, Jim, I get to take the Xtreme Title from you as well and the word Xtreme still means something to me. To be able to win a title under such Chaotic circumstances makes me smile with such joy. I do not fear the thought of what could happen in that match. Instead, I relish in the opportunity that I got for myself. Come Bad Medicine Jim in going to let the God in me meet the God in you, and afterward, you'll be worshipping the ground I walk on. At Bad Medicine it's going to be Miller Time then one, two, and three. So buckle up Jim because it's a long bumpy road to Miller Time. I'll see you soon.

Bam blows the cigarette smoke into the camera as the scene fades out and the camera flickers off.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like BamMiller's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-26-2021), ALIAS (11-26-2021), JimCaedus (11-25-2021), Theo Pryce (11-25-2021)