Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Bad Medicine 2021
I know the pieces fit cuz I watched them fall away
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-20-2021, 04:21 PM

A few days before Saturday night Savage.

The poisonous words had been spat back and forth from both Damien and Marf. Both men were pulsating with rage and dripping in venom. The room had become overwhelmed with bad intentions. There was no turning back now, violence was once more about to prevail. The two seething men came to blows and a small miracle prevented the house from being destroyed in the process. In a matter of minutes Marf had taken control of Damien, pinning him down and wrenching at his head.

Damien did his best to escape once the realization had set in that this was not a fight he could win. Attempting to army crawl away from the carnage, Damien did not get very far. Marf grabbed a hold of his leg and dragged him deep into the room to inflict more pain and suffering. Once again Marf got on top and grabbed a hold of Damien’s neck and head. With nowhere to go, Damien moaned in horror while Marf began wrenching with all his power. Marf stared down at what he was doing with eyes colder than the meanest shark.

This is not my fault, this asshole asked for it. He literally asked for it for fuck sakes. And to think, I was almost prepared to refer to him as a friend. Bridges of common respect had been built but I guess the foundation just could not hold the egos. Now everything has been undone. Now I’m ready to watch the life drain out of those desperate eyes. It is too damn late, I’m in the passenger seat at this point. The rage is behind the wheel now, it makes all the decisions going forward.

Too bad for Damien here the decision is he has to fucking go. Too bad for Lycana, if she even cares anymore, that her friend will cease to live beyond tonight. Too bad for Reika…fuck…maybe I shouldn’t be doing this. I can feel his vulnerability quivering under my hands. Another couple hard pulls and his head may very well become removed from his pathetic body. No, I shouldn’t do this at all but I can’t stop myself. The light in Damien’s eyes is flickering…

And then it happened. One simple, single syllable word was uttered. It sent unmatchable power and shockwaves through the room and everything was changed. The rage monster stopped on the spot. The negativity of the room drained at a lightning speed before being replaced with an eerie silence. Everything became still. Possibly even the hearts of all three people now standing in the living room. That one word was dangerously close to shattering Marf’s mind. And it was simply his name. But it was being called out by her…

Marf!

A single word, with all the power in the world behind it, because of who it came from. How long it had been since he heard it. Standing framed in moonlight at the doorway, was Lycana. Marf blinks, thinking she is a figment of his imagination, but she remains. She draws closer, wringing her hands in front of her. She had been gone weeks, and here she was. Her eyes flit over his face, before settling on his bloodshot, bold blue ones. Her mouth opens and...

Why are you trying to kill Damien?

Marf can only remain frozen in his spot, staring at Lycana in complete and utter shock. His battered hands are still holding onto Damien by his head and neck. While Marf is distracted, Damien manages to tear himself free and scramble backwards away from him. He turns and follows Marf’s frozen gaze until he too spots Lycana in disbelief. A silent few minutes pass by at what really feels more like a few hours without anybody saying a word. Damien finally breaks the awkward silence between the three.

You see!? You see what happens when you’re not around! This psycho tries to friggin kill me!

Lycana is still standing in the doorway to the living room. Marf and her have not taken their eyes off one another. A completely different kind of tension is building up now while the two of them can only seem to stare at each other. Without taking her focused stare away from Marf, Lycana responds coldly to Damien.

Shut up, get out. I only want to speak to Marf right now.

Marf’s entire body begins to tremble at the mere sound of her voice. He doesn’t even remember standing back up. His arm shoots out and grabs the arm of the couch to steady himself. Damien pulls himself back up at the other side of the room and takes a step towards Lycana, preparing to argue with her instead of leaving. Lycana slowly turns her head and glares at Damien, stopping him dead in his tracks.

Now!

Damien quickly spins on the spot and scurries off to his room in the basement while Lycana slowly but purposely turns her head back towards Marf. They continue to stare at one another as the room fills with a whole new level of tension. Finally it is Lycana that breaks the ice.

Hello Marf.

Marf stays frozen, completely dumbfounded. Lycana quietly turns and shuts the door, trapping them both in the small room, the tension now thick enough it could be sliced with a knife.

You know, I stood out there for a good ten minutes avoiding coming in because I expected to be yelled at. Instead, I am the one ready to do the yelling.

Lycana lowers herself onto the edge of the table closest too her, ready to flee if need be.

Should I bother to ask what that was about?

For a terrifying moment, Marf forgets how to speak. The words jumble up in his head as he stares at Lycana in confusion. Finally he mumbles something quickly.

…he asked for it…

Lycana’s eyes go wide for a quick moment before she stands back up.

He what!?

Marf snaps his head back up and looks into Lycana’s eyes passionately now.

Where the hell have you been? I haven’t heard a god damn peep from you in far too long. What the fuck, Ly?

The emotions fly across Lycana’s face one by one. Anger. Fear. Guilt. One that Marf couldn’t quite read, before going stony.

I’ve been getting things I need to done. Things that had to do with the Left Hand. I didn’t think you would be interested. Then there was the Tara Fenix cruise, the trip to New York. Other... things.

Lycana’s right shoulder rises in a shrug. Marf feels his body going numb and he slowly sits down on the couch.

Well that’s…wonderful for you, isn’t it? I’m glad you got your things done and had a pleasant cruise…truly…And yeah, it was no problem at all taking Reika out trick or treating while you were on your little vacation…

It comes out far more vile sounding than he intended, but Marf sticks with what he said. He looks up at Lycana with a mixture of anger and hurt. The guilt reappears on Lycana’s face.

I didn’t realize the charity cruise match overlapped Halloween until I was already on the boat.

She drags her eyes from his and stares at the wall, unable to hold firm in the face of his anger.

As for the rest, you know I had to hunt to see who took Baph’s body. I told you I was after we had the fight and...

He feels the anger bubbling over but still can’t stop himself from rudely cutting her off.

And then you forgot how to use a damn cell phone?

Lycana has her mouth caught up for a moment before closing it solemnly and looking down at her feet now.

This is the first time I have spoken with you in almost a god damn month. So, what do you have to say for yourself?

I don’t know.

A short bark of laughter comes from her. Lacking any humor. Lycana raises her eyes back to his, locking her gaze on, a hint of frost creeping in.

I don’t know what you want me to say Marf. You fucking thought I was an idiot for chasing Baph’s body, don’t even try to tell me different. Time passed. I didn’t think you wanted to hear from me either. Phone works both ways you know. I fucking tried to find you in that stupid castle.

Lycana takes a single step forward towards him.

What do you want? Do you want me to say I’m sorry? Would that be enough? It wouldn’t. You know it. I know it. And anyway, I'm not. I did what I had to do.

Marf slowly closes his eyes and takes an obnoxiously long, deep breath. He can feel the rage bubbling up like a volcano about to erupt but he holds it back. For some reason, it was only her that he could remotely control his anger for.

I see. Well…I hope it went okay for you. And I hope you realize you can’t be so damn venomous when Reika asks you where you were in the morning…

Marf raises an eyebrow as Lycana briefly deflates. She tries to hold a strong appearance while stepping over and sitting beside him on the couch.

You know damn well I’d never be a bitch to Reika.

The words are nasty, but the tone is not. Lycana sounds quiet, defeated.

I didn’t find his body. So, it did not go well. At all. I ended up with more questions than answers.

She crosses her arms around her and sighs.

Not that I expect you to care.

Marf shivers at the coldness of her words but takes them on. He turns his head and looks her over while responding.

Of course I god damn care…how could you possibly think I don’t?

He stares at her with wide, blue eyes. She doesn’t seem capable of retorting so quickly this time. Marf prods some more while shifting his body to fully face her.

I am sorry it didn’t go well…

Lycana’s jaw flexes, looking straight ahead. She ignores the last line.

Because it was the Baphomet. You were overjoyed that his body was taken. You didn’t... you don’t... understand.

Her head slowly turns, her gaze going all over the place before meeting his. Lycana’s gray eyes are stormy.

So why would you care?

Marf stares carefully into her gray eyes. Knowing something is off but not sure what, he picks his words carefully.

Because I’ve always cared about you. That never changed for me. Has it for you? And can you answer honestly instead of snarky comebacks this time?

He almost visibly winces at his own words. Marf’s body stiffens up as he prepares for the possible backlash. She freezes a moment, eyes rounding with shock at the blunt question. Lycana looks over Marf’s shoulder and then back, seeming to select her own response with a great amount of care.

I do. I do care but...

Lycana swallows, her tough demeanor dropping away completely.

What’s happening to us?

She whispers the words, then shakes her head.

Look, its late and I’m... I’m exhausted Marf. I think maybe a good nights sleep would do us both good and maybe...

Lycana rubs her face with the palms of her hands.

Maybe this can wait until tomorrow.

Marf’s eyes, heavy with a deep sorrow, look her over once more before he responds quietly.

Yes. You are right. I’m sure you need a good sleep in your own bed, head on up. I’ll crash on the couch…

Lycana stares at Marf, her own eyes welling up the slightest bit. She looks to argue with what he said but he simply waves her off and gets up to grab the blanket off the chair. She slowly gets up and makes her way to the stairs. She stops, looking back at him as he gets the couch ready. Marf looks up and their eyes meet once more. Lycana looks as if she is going to say something, but instead she turns her back and makes her exit. Leaving him alone as the scene fades out…

I'm giving you a night call to tell you how I feel.
(We'll go all, all, all night long)
I want to drive you through the night, down the hills.
I'm gonna tell you something you don't want to hear.
I'm gonna show you where it's dark, but have no fear.

There's something inside you,
It's hard to explain.
They're talking about you,
But you're still the same…

Sometime a few days after Saturday night Savage.

Marf raises his head slowly and looks into the camera as we open up to wherever the hell he is today. There are marks and faded bruises littered all over the front of his rugged mug. Otherwise, Marf’s face appears blank, almost stoic in a way. But those cold, blue eyes say much different with a variety of emotions swirling in the depths.

Bad medicine. Fuck, feels like your hero ole Marfy here has been taking some bad medicine for the last little while. Dropped the television title to that bitch Betsy. Then turned around and missed an opportunity to fast track my way to getting another piece of her. Lost…if you even call it that, to a fuckwit named Schism. Guess this minuscule losing streak is an easy target right? As if these two losses somehow define me, fuck off. One guy wins because my fucking snowman got destroyed…by fucking me!

And the time travelling bitch? Well she rolled off what was left of the broken table we were laying on top of before I did. Ooooo, devastating for my career and future I’m sure. But please, don’t let me stop all you motherfuckers out there trying to discredit me and put me down. Win or lose I continue to move forward and wreck everyone in my way. Meanwhile Betsy can go flutter the fuck off to some more time travelling bullshit. She can maybe even adventure off to another universe or timeline where people don’t cringe and wince at the smell of her pussy.

At this point Marf is pretending that he’s gagging and dry heaving. He gives his head a quick shake and fake shivers before continuing.

Honestly though, I’m getting tired of the losses in fucked up stipulation matches. I’m a destroyer not a fluke loser. Put me in a match where my opponent actually has to fight me straight up and I’ll leave them on their fuckin’ backs every damn time. Battling snowmen or playing some other capture the flag bullshit game is not wrestling. It’s entertainment for like a handful of seven year olds. Let me god damn fight! Bad Medicine is looking like the only medicine for me. A one on one match where the only wild stipulation is that it’s an Xtreme match.

And of course that brings us to my new bestie, Schism. The talented athlete that managed the impossible at Saturday Savage and actually defeated my snowman. What an impressive feather that must be to put in your cap, eh? We’ll gloss over how fucked up your childhood must have been to be so good at wrecking snowmen, no biggie. Wanna know what would be an even better achievement though? Getting inside that ring with me again and actually pinning or submitting me. Not a fucking snowman.

With a little help from some redundant booking it looks like you’re getting that chance Schism. A chance to prove you can actually beat real live human beings. And perhaps, against the right opponent, you will be able to do just that. But I’m afraid I have some bad news, you’re against me. No stupid snowmen, no asinine rules that can help you win without actually beating me. Only an actual pinfall or submission will allow you to earn a real win against me, Schism. Now of course since it is a number one contender shot for the Xtreme championship we will compete under Xtreme rules.

But I gotta say, I really like that stipulation. Not just for the added bonus of hurting you with more than just my fists though. No no no, with the Xtreme rules in play there will be no doubt when the dust settles and I walk away from your battered corpse as the winner. No excuses for you and your rag tag crew of has beens and never weres. No more lectures on how to cut fucking promos from someone that could put a spaz like Tom Cruise to sleep. Just Schism fucking off to whatever irrelevant hole he crawled out of.

Marf makes a go to sleep motion with his hands before smirking brightly into the camera.

So go on and verbally assault me with your best shots, Schism. Gloat about your win over me, even if there is an asterisk next to it. Beam with pride that your past experience with me is going to be your guiding light to victory. Do and say whatever the fuck you want, because none of it means shit to me. No flukes to save your sorry carcass this time, I’m going to beat on you until you resemble Eric Stoltz for Mask but bloodier. The pain doesn’t stop until I fucking feel like it. Don’t expect any mercy from me. Is any of this even resonating with you Schism? Or are you sitting in a corner eating paint chips…

Marf gives a fake annoyed look and shake of the head before continuing.

I sure hope this has all been concise enough for ya Schism. I know I haven’t really followed your precious rules for cutting a promo. I mean, god forbid you actually trash talk your fucking opponent right? Look, here, why don’t I just dumb this right the fuck down for your coked out ass?

My name is Marf.

At Bad Medicine in Brooklyn, New York I’m going to defeat Schism the fuck boy.

I’m going to plunge my fists repeatedly into his acne scar covered face.

And then I’m going to Jack knife power bomb him straight to Hell.

I’m going to be the number one contender to the Xtreme Championship after Bad Medicine.

…Because I’m going to fucking win at Bad Medicine.

And just like that, we fade away faster than a friend owing money…

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Marf's post:
ALIAS (11-22-2021), Charlie Nickles (11-20-2021), JimCaedus (11-20-2021), Lycana (11-20-2021), Robert "The Omega" Main (11-20-2021), Schism (11-20-2021), Theo Pryce (11-21-2021)