Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Bad Medicine 2021
Make it Epic! Kat Jones vs Adi Gold 1
Kat Jones

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-20-2021, 06:35 AM

[Image: yikXgwo.png]

She had lost.. But by no means was she ashamed of losing to Bobby.. As much as she really does not like the guy, he is a great wrestler and one of the best in XWF.. To be fair Kat is still brushing off the ringrust for this was only the fourth match she had since coming back.. And winning 3 out of 4 is not too bad yet right.. She may be a little different than others.. There was no whiny message on twitter claiming foul play.. She did not bitch, moan or complain about the loss.. She took it on the chin and stood proud.. Aching like she had been run over by a truck, but proud.. She had focused as much as she could on just him.. But she did not miss the announcement of the next match at the PPV either.. A no.1 contendership match at that.. Facing none other than Adi Gold.. She knows her.. Not super well but she does know her and this is another one of those girls you do not want to take lightly at all… She will make you regret it.. That XWF is taking her very seriously is seen in the fact that she got the no.1 contendership match in her debut..

Kat had spent a day lazing about the house.. Not sulking or anything but a day's rest was in order after having done two matches in two nights.. Back to back.. Maybe not the best idea to have right when facing a guy like Bobby but she has never been accused of being sane after all.. It was just her, her man and her dogs.. One of those days that are akin to heaven for her.. She was reminded of the days she had right after getting off the hamster wheel the last time around.. The first few days of not having to do a damn thing felt pretty damn good to her.. She had been single then.. She travelled.. Saw cities, not just arena’s and hotels no… She truly saw the cities she used to perform in.. Caught a show here and there.. Met up with old friends and old enemies.. Burying the hatchet with some… Fighting others.. Destroying old hurts.. Inflicting new ones on herself.. It was crazy… But then again so is Kat.. But when that day of rest was over it was time for her to get back to work because the PPV was coming and she would be damned if she let the loss she suffered be the impression she leaves of herself.. Nah.. Not her style.. She had given Bobby a match.. Nearly put him to sleep.. Nearly.. She was close.. But in the end it was not close enough.. It did show everyone though.. That Kat Jones was not someone to take lightly..

Now some may consider her life boring outside of the business.. And if you look at it you may be right.. But she is happy.. She lives up on her mountain.. Well not the entire thing is hers but a huge chunk of it is for sure.. In the middle of fucking nowhere as her brother often likes to point out.. Although he seems pretty damn happy to be living there now as well as he lives about 500 yards down from the main road.. Close enough to be near.. Not close enough to hear.. Perfect.. She trains.. Every single fucking day.. Except those rare rest days.. It is what she does.. She loves it.. She is a gym rat for sure.. She cooks.. Might be a reason to spend so much time in the gym because she loves to feed those near her.. Call it a remnant of a long forgotten past.. Call it her nurturing instinct.. Or as someone said in more crude terms she had those, “You got those big brown ‘I will rip your throat out, and then make you tea’ eyes” which actually does sum her up pretty nicely.. He was not wrong that she could be that way.. And slowly bit by bit she is becoming that way again.. Does she care if she wins or loses.. Nah not one single bit.. Is she gold driven like so many in this business.. Not even remotely close.. Why does she do it then… Simple.. She loves to fight.. She has not really known a different way to live.. But the PPV was held in New York.. Which meant she would be needing to leave her gorgeous mountain and heading back to the big city.. That was the one part she did not like… Yeah yeah.. She is a walking contradiction… But then again.. Nobody ever accused her of being sane now..

It was about a week before the show.. Kat had been training again for a few days just the regular work-outs when she was called into the office by Whisper.. You do not say no to Whisper.. If you know her… You know better than to do that.. So Kat sat across the desk from Whisper and waited on her to speak.. When Whisper raised her eyes to Kat she could not help but flinch back from the dark soulless and cold feeling that came over her when seeing them aimed right at her..

Whisper : You won in Level Up.. Good.. Took you a while before you got to the point where you were done with the bitch and forced the ending of the match in your favorYou did good in XWF.. But still you missed your opportunity.. Now while I admit that Bobby is a damn good wrestler and he should have given you a hard time.. This was by no means an odd you could not beat.. And while I saw the intensity I expect from you.. I did not see that spark that I know you possess.. I did not see what your brother brought out in you.. That insanity.. That crazy edge.. Are you turning sane on me babygirl..

Whisper knew exactly how to get underneath her skin.. She always had.. Kat snarled at the words she spoke but she knew that even though she may not like it.. Whisper never spoke anything but the truth..

Whisper : Nah I think not.. Did you get soft.. No.. You just went for safe. Safe and predictable.. And that is what cost you little one.. Now I know you can do better than you have done in XWF in this debut match.. And you had a hard opponent.. I will give you the excuse of this being only your fourth match since your return but that is where the excuses end.. I am upping your training schedule.. Because this is not Kat Fucking Jones… This is a watered down version of her and I will not stand for it.. Do you understand me..

Kat nodded.. Her eyes were cast down to the floor.. She felt ashamed… A failure to the lessons taught to her by everyone in HellsGates that have stood by her.. Whisper got up from her chair and walked around the desk.. Kat saw her boots coming into her view and felt the soft touch of Whisper’s hand raising her chin.. Her voice is softer but still firm..

Whisper : You did not fail us… We just know you can do better.. Did you look like a fool out there for the world to see.. No.. But they do not know you like we do.. And we know you can do better than you have shown so far.. This is not a punishment my darling Katarina.. No.. This is to bring out your real potential.. And we start.. Right now.. Go get changed and meet with Ari.. She has your new schedule worked out.. I will check in with you later..

Only one thought ran through Kat’s mind when she closed the door to Whisper’s office behind her.. I’m fucked..

Kat was sitting on one of the two ATV’s seen in the shot.. The fall colors and dark green of pine trees making the scene look warm and friendly.. While Kat has not been known for being either unless you are part of her chosen family… She was exhausted.. Her fatigue showing by the even more pale than usual skin… Her dark eyes even more haunting.. Whisper had meant it when she said her schedule was being upped.. Her tone of voice was raw and rough as if she had been drinking and smoking after gargling glass.. It was wrecked.. Hoarse from intense screaming and yelling.. But it was worth it…

Kat : Adi my girl.. Why did you take on the victim role.. I know you are no slouch.. I know you can work.. I know you can fight.. But what was the first thing you did when you found out about the match.. Claim a loss.. Seriously girl.. What was the first thing I said to you when I found out about the match… I told you to fucking bring it.. I told you to steal the whole fucking show with me… And you say that.. Really… A part of me is flattered that you consider me as a great opponent that you have already decided that you are going to lose this match babygirl.. But there is this nagging little feeling in me that does not agree.. It hates that attitude.. Yes we will make it an epic experience but I expect a lot out of you Adi.. Tell your husband that you will be busy from now until the Pay Per View as you will be training for the fight of your life because.. It will be.. You see I have this thing about big stages.. big fights.. I tend to want more from my opponent than a lackluster performance.. So I am expecting you to train like you are going into an iron man match..

I am going to be expecting you to dish out your best trash talking.. Give me something to cringe about.. Give me something I would have to agree too.. Give me a reason to fear you inside that ring.. Because if this is how you approach me inside the ring at Bad Medicine.. Friend.. Friendly.. Or not.. Inside that ring I have only obstacles and enemies I need to conquer.. While I like being considered worthy of a title shot this early into the game in XWF.. I am not coming for the chance at gold Darling Adi.. No.. I am coming to show every single one of the competitors that I am here to fucking fight..

Kat smirked and leaned back on the seat of the ATV….

Kat : I am not going to give you some stupid spiel about how I am better than you are because I hate it when it happens to me.. Bigger badder whatever.. That is not it.. I am going to be more intense than you if this is your idea of preparing to face a threat.. I am going to be even more intense if you make the mistake many did before you to not give me every fucking ounce of you and your drive to fight inside that ring because those that hold back will find themselves looking up at the pretty lights in the rafters when they do.. I want the very best you can drag out of yourself.. That no matter what happens.. No matter who wins and who loses, we can look at each other and say that we gave it everything..

I know you like to goof around on twitter and my abs hated you for making me laugh while they were bruised.. But that should stay on twitter.. Goof about all you want there.. Make comments.. Make us laugh.. Make us cringe.. Kill the twitter twatter timeline.. Do it all.. But inside that ring.. I want Adi fucking Gold to step the fuck up and show them all that we are here to blow their minds.. I want Adi fucking Gold to step up and make them all see what I know to be true.. Inside that ring I want Adi Fucking Gold to be the best she ever was.. I want it all.. I am greedy as fuck and I don’t give a damn.. I want all you got and then some.. Because at the end of the day.. That is exactly who you will be facing in me.. I am going out there to give it my very best and I expect nothing less from you..

Kat leaned in a little and smirked..

Kat : You know I love ya girl.. But inside that ring I do not have friends.. I said that before.. I said it just now.. Inside the ring I have enemies and obstacles… I would rather you be an enemy that I need to conquer than an obstacle to step on and over.. But I need you to truly understand what that means.. That means I will goof around with you on twitter.. Laugh at your crazy antics.. Will gladly have you over for Thanksgiving and Christmas and have a ball with you.. But… Come Bad Medicine.. That is when the gloves come off.. That is when you will get to see just how right you were when doubting if you can do this… I am not coming to Bad Medicine to win a chance at gold darling.. I am coming to kick ass.. I love a fight.. And I am damn sure going to give you the fight of your fucking life.. So goof around all you want.. Until that bell rings.. Because that is when the laughter dies…

That is when you will not see Kat Jones.. The girl you joke around with on twitter anymore.. No.. That is when my wild side comes to play… Gold and titles.. They mean little to me.. Epic fights however.. They do.. Do as you said.. Make it Epic….. Make me look back and say that Adi Gold was the best opponent I have stepped into the ring with no matter what the outcome will be.. I will not gloat or boast if I were to win.. I will not bitch and moan if I were to lose.. I never do.. I think that such behavior is saved for the pathetic ones in our industry and I do not have the time or the desire to become one of those pathetic morons.. No.. Make me want to remember this as an asskicking fight that will go down in the record books as one of the best matches XWF has ever seen..

Kat started up the ATV and looked back towards the camera.. She had a wicked smile on her face and her dark eyes twinkled with barely suppressed excitement..

Kat : Come on Adi… Make it fucking Epic..

With that said Kat revs up the ATV and takes off racing down the steep mountain trail.. Her jet black hair flowing behind her as the scene fades to black...

Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like Kat Jones's post:
Team MAGA (11-22-2021), Theo Pryce (11-20-2021)