Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Bad Medicine 2021
Rampage Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-19-2021, 11:30 AM Shocked  1620 -->

It has been an interesting month for Rampage. He was last seen having a stake driven through his heart by Vita for the television title. It was a never-ending battle for him though. Rampage never thought he would lose and when he did, it was a reality check that maybe he was losing a step inside the ring. However, after stepping away, the big guy realized he needed to get away from the wrestling world and enjoy some historical landmarks, and what better time to start, than November a time we are all thankful. Rampage knew the perfect place to go. He was in Plymouth, Massachusetts, and seeing that Thanksgiving is one of the best holidays for the man who never stops eating, where else would you want to be than at the location of the very first Thanksgiving. It was also a place where multiple ethnicities unified themselves and put all differences aside to make this holiday happen. Rampage is walking the famous shoreline as he stubs his toe on a rock and he falls to the ground in pain. He looks over at the object as it looks randomly out of place.

[Image: 1024px-Plymouth_Rock%2C_Plymouth%2C_MA%2...5.2012.jpg]

He grabs the rock, about to throw it out of anger, when he realizes the “1620” on the rock. He looks around to find a local tour guide running towards him, afraid he may throw the rock.

Tour Guide
NO! Do you not know the significance of that rock?

Rampage
It’s a royal pain in my toe, just like my opponents will be this upcoming week.

Rampage was a history buff, but he thrived on needing to know as much as possible about a location.

Tour Guide
This is, of course, the historical landing site of the pilgrims back in 1620. There was a different rock back in 1620 when they arrived, but still very popular for everyone to come see just how much hell and high water this group had to deal with in order to make it here.

Rampage
Well, thank you for that insight and I appreciate it, but you clearly do not know who I am. The name is Rampage and nothing makes me look like a fool that includes you, this rock, and definitely Ciela Luiz and Michael Graves.

Tour Guide
Care to explain who the last two are because I have never heard of them.

Rampage
No worries, I haven’t either, at least not until this week. I am on the roster for XWF and I always seem to have a match against little punks that need to be taught a lesson. It may not always end up in my favor, but they will never want to deal with me again, I promise you that. However, right now I am here for a history lesson, so how about we continue?

Tour Guide
Perfect idea! However, right now I have a few things to take care of, but maybe tomorrow.

The tour guide continues on her own brief journey through history as Rampage puts the rock down where he found it and sits on it and is that much closer to history. He thinks to himself.

Rampage
It is just amazing how a small group of people came here to be free of religious turmoil and persecution and by doing that it set this country in motion not just to be open-minded and to go for what we want but it opened our eyes to the possibilities when we achieve those goals we set in our life. I have that same opportunity at Bad Medicine to accomplish the goal of not just beating Ciela Luiz and Michael Graves, but proving once again that I am the only man worthy of the television champion. It is nice to have dreams of becoming the next big star. I am sorry to inform you both I am the dream crusher. I am the one who shatters your soul with one chest slap and I dare you to stop me. The moment my hand strikes you down is when both of you realize this was the dumbest decision ever. You can try to justify it however you like it will change the end results.

He gets up off the rock and enjoys the chilly November day. Snow is in the forecast, but he wanted to relive that moment of the Pilgrims. He walks towards the water and then jogs into the water as it hits his hips and the cold stops him for a moment. Rampage turns around thinking twice about continuing, but he keeps moving, this time slower than before. He gets up to his neck as he dives under into the cold Atlantic Ocean water. He comes up and begins swimming ashore and he gets to the dock that is nearby and climbs up onto the dock and walks into town just as the pilgrims would have done. While he is walking, he looks over at a sign that reads “Old Plymouth”. He takes that detour towards the original town. Rampage stands at the gate and takes in the historical location once again.

[Image: 800px-Plimoth_Plantation_2002.JPG]

He takes the curvy road to the first little house on the right. He reads the little sign above the door saying “Blacksmith” He walks inside the small building and notices tools from that time in history. There is a line nearby, as curiosity gets the best of him as he notices a workshop being done. The blacksmith expert is taking volunteers for a little fun project. Rampage forces his way to the front of the line and smacks his hand down on the table.

Rampage
I volunteer as tribute.

Blacksmith
What does tribute have to do with it? This is all free for the public.

Rampage
Right, I knew that. I want to volunteer, though I love getting my hands on weapons of mass destruction.

The blacksmith laughs and welcomes him to join him behind the table. Rampage accepts and walks behind the table as both men look out at the crowd.

Blacksmith
First, there are no weapons of mass destruction. However, now that we have a volunteer, we can continue on with our demonstration. Now, around this time of year, this quiet town buzzes with excitement as Thanksgiving brings out the prouder moments in our town’s long history. So with that being said, this is the turkey challenge. It is very simple what I need our volunteer to do is go out to the local field and hunt down a fully grown turkey using only the tools from the 1600s. So in front of you, we have a Tomahawk and a Musket my favorite. You have five hours to capture the turkey and can switch weapons at any time. So if everyone would like to follow us over to the field on the outskirt of town and we will begin. The blacksmith expert grabs the weapons of choice as both men walk towards the turkey-infested fields with the crowd behind them. Rampage thinks once again.

Rampage
This should be fun. All I have to do is kill two turkeys and imagine they are Ciela Luiz and Michael Graves. The things I plan to do to them will get me a first-degree murder conviction, but damn it is worth it. These two turkeys do not know who Rampage is and they probably do not care. When the turkey is killed and I snap its neck for good measure, it will make me smile. The very thought of killing them in the middle of the ring and doing XWF a favor excites me, but until then, this stupid Turkey will have to do.

Rampage reaches the fields and notices the Turkeys. He picks one and begins stalking it.

Rampage
I got you now!

Rampage steps forward and throws the Tomahawk in the direction of said turkey but it sails way over, landing in the other field nearby.

Rampage
My bad.

The big guy jogs over to get the Tomahawk running through the Turkeys as he does so. Rampage grabs it and starts charging at them as they all run in a different direction. Rampage trips over his own feet and almost takes his own hand off with the Tomahawk. Feeling defeated, he walks back with his head lowered in shame. The blacksmith demands the weapon back as Rampage surrenders it without issue. The blacksmith gives Rampage the Musket. There is only one bullet, so he would have to make it count. He walks around, taking in all the targets. One finally catches his eye. It is a small, younger turkey. Rampage creeps behind a tree and points the gun. He was not a gun expert at all, and he did not know what was about to happen. He holds it steady and pulls the trigger. Rampage misses but chases the turkeys and as he gets close enough, he makes a dive for the flightless bird as he lands on top and rolls with it a few times. There are some interesting noises to be heard, just not sure who it came from. His hands grip the throat as he chokes the turkey into submission and kills it with his bare hands. The Blacksmith hurries over to him.

Rampage
I did it.

Blacksmith
You weren’t supposed to kill it. The bullets were blank, and the Tomahawk was rubber. It was all for fun.

Rampage
I’m Rampage, I kill stuff.

Blacksmith
No worries.

Rampage jumps up real quick and carries the turkey back to town just rolling with it. No one knows it is dead, he keeps telling himself. The group continues to follow the two men back to the original spot as he puts the animal down on the table. The blacksmith looks at him and smiles.

Blacksmith
Thank you for participating. You are dismissed.

Rampage turns around towards the crowd and waves to them and he dismisses himself to enjoy the rest of the day. He continues walking through modern-day Plymouth and it is like night and day to him. Part of him was missing the quiet life of colonial times. It was a relaxing way of life compared to now. Fighting to survive each night was an enormous challenge, but everyone looked out for each other as a family should. Nowadays, the world was full of selfish bastards. Rampage noticed that the overall town was a positive experience and that the rest of this country could learn from Plymouth. He stops by a local coffee shop to try the peppermint bark latte as he seemed to have got a little sluggish from being active all day. He takes a seat and pulls out his phone to check his email. There was one email from his mother just letting him know she cared about him and was proud of him for living out his dream. He closes the e-mail without responding. It did not need a response. The message was simple. He refused to let his mother down. It was just not his nature. He stands up, slides his phone back inside his pocket, and finishes the Latte. He leaves the establishment and as the sunsets; Rampage heads back to old town Plymouth. Upon arrival, he notices a large crowd down at the beach with a stage set up. He follows behind some people as he stands in the back to see what is going on. He slowly makes his way to the front as the play director looks on a little worried. She looks out of the crowd and makes an announcement.

Susie Q
Sorry for the delay everyone but apparently the person who was supposed to play the turkey has not shown up. Is there anyone in the crowd with some acting experience? Or at least an entertainer?

Without hesitation, Rampage literally jumps on the stage landing on two feet. He stands in front of the director and holds out his hand.

Rampage
Hello Maam. I don’t have much acting experience but I have no problem entertaining that’s for sure in fact, I am the definition of entertainment and here to help you with your problem.

She looks at him up and down and just smirks.

Susie Q
Well, you are plump like a turkey so you fit the part well already.

Rampage
Hey, who are you calling plump babydoll? I am quick. Faster than a bullet. I am one lean, mean eating machine.

Susie Q
Have it your way then, but find your way to the changing area to your left and wait for your cue. You won’t have very many lines, if at all.

Rampage
It sounds like an exceptil situation for me.

He hurries off as the entire town takes their seat and the director opens up the play “The First Thanksgiving”. She walks off the stage. Rampage is changing into his extremely tight turkey outfit as he listens to the play unfold. Rampage was getting nervous by the minute as he had never acted before and people can be so cruel and judgmental. He tried blocking it all out. He closes his eyes and tries to concentrate. Meanwhile, back to the play, it was getting close to his part.

Actor #1
You know I am so glad we had time to be helped by these Native Americans. There is only one thing missing, though. We need to find ourselves a turkey worthy of a feast.

He doesn’t realize this is the moment he walks out on stage as the actor looks in his direction and repeats himself. Rampage wobbles himself on the stage as the crowd cheers, laughs, and claps. Everyone loves animals, but he knew what was coming next.

Big Turkey
Catch me if you can!

Actor #1
You don’t stand a chance.

Big turkey runs around the stage and even jumps down into the front row shaking his behind at the hunter.

Actor #2
Don’t let him escape!

He continues running around and eventually gets back on the stage as the hunter takes aim at him but misses. He laughs as he keeps going, but is getting exhausted.

Actor #1
Come here dinner!

Big Turkey
Oh, hell no!

He almost escapes with his life, but at the last moment, the hunter grabs him by the throat and wrestles him to the ground. The moment seemed too familiar as only hours ago he wrestlers a turkey to the ground himself. As the hands tighten, Rampage dramatically falls to the ground as the pilgrims rejoice for dinner will now be served. He lays there motionless, his tongue sticks out. The curtain falls, ending the show as everyone helps big turkey up and praises him for the great job he did on short notice. He walks back over to the changing area and takes off the outfit as he stands there, straightening out his shirt before walking over to the director. He hands over the outfit and walks away from a promising acting career, apparently. The moon is the only light in the area, as the colonial tour is now closed for the night. He considers hiding away in one of the buildings but thinks better of it. He is the last person to leave the area and the moment he does; the gates are shut and locked. It was a fun day overall, but he was tired. He needed a good long heavy night’s sleep if he was going to prepare for Bad Medicine the right way. He knew his opponent would do the same thing, although something told him deep down not to rest but to keep going. Keep training because practice makes perfect in his eyes. It was time to show Ciela Luiz and Michael Graves what being thankful was all about. He was acting this whole time. He drags his tired body to a nearby inn and, when he enters, he signs the guest book. Rampage had the whole place to himself, and it was an amazing feeling. What would this weekend bring for him that will be decided soon but right now, sleep was life. Rampage is so tired; as he collapses on the stairs leading to his room. He soon dreams of the title being raised up once more after he earns his shot at Bad Medicine and he has tears of joy flowing from him as his mom enters the ring and they celebrate together. Before he falls asleep, he gives his opponents something to think about.

Rampage: Ciela Luiz and Michael Graves today was about being thankful for what we can do and, believe me, and, the things I plan to do will not be nice. It is going to be long, painful, and miserable just the way I love my opponents. You should be thankful if I decide to spare your life and let you see family and friends again. They won’t recognize you, but that is not my problem. In fact, looking at this match, the only problem on the surface is how you two will take me down. Perhaps you should thank the management team for putting you in a match that can ruin their careers quicker than I finish a meal. Just remember, at Bad Medicine, no doctor is going to help you sleep well!

He falls back on the bed as it collapses under his weight. He ignores it and just continues to sleep.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Rampage's post:
Mark Flynn (11-19-2021), Theo Pryce (11-19-2021)