Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gobble Gobble
Jason Cashe Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-16-2021, 10:14 PM

Coming out of the XWF Locker room, Jason Cashe notices a weird Poster taped to a wall like fliers for a garage sale in the 90s. "Thanksgiving Turkey Rumble? Atara pie eating? Sign me up!"

Turning, he spots a camera man and whistles for them. "Hey, come film this! I got something to say!" He demands and as commanded, the camera man begins filming.

"I've never really celebrated the Holidays. In truth, I barely acknowledge Days of Aging. Birthdays if you will.. Who willingly wants to celebrate getting older? Never sat right with me. You tell these kids that Santa Claus is real, that the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy are real but then tell them that lying is wrong.

Thanksgiving is no different. Full of lies in the History in which the story is told. Pilgrims were good people? Ok. Who are we lying to? Children. The youth that look to Adults for what is right and wrong.. Then we lie to ourselves as we run to the stores to flood money into traditions that are more Marketing Schemes than something of good tradition.

At one time Native Americans were called Savages, Redskins, and more commonly, we call them Indians. How fucked were they done by those settlers though? Let me not even get started on the turkey! Does the President still 'pardon' a Gobbler every year? What a nice tradition based on a fucking bed of lies..

Now what does the history have to do with this match, this Event? Not a damn thing! Not really..

This match doesn't need much skill. It's not about who the better athlete is or who has the best submission game. It is not about pinfalls and you can't get counted out. It is about not getting thrown over the ropes to the outside. It is about ducking clotheslines and suplexes, big boots and gorilla presses. It is about being one of those few people working together to exaggerate how difficult it is to put someone up over the ropes.

Let's face it, it's not that hard to do. It's done so often during any other match but in this ONE match type, it becomes increasingly difficult.

You have those names who enter early and last all night long and the rarity of them winning has been dragged through the mud and has become almost commonplace. You have those who enter last and are supposed to have the best chance but really… Do they ever win?

You have those jive turkeys who enter the ring and get thrown out moments later in some comedic fashion. These are the types that you often see in every Rumble. Who will I be? Will I be one of these typical types or will I be something different altogether? Lucky number 7? Maybe I'll enter at 2 and change the whole dynamic? Does the number really matter if I draw a fucking Turkey outfit? Does wearing that outfit make it more difficult to be eliminated? Does it hinder you from eliminating someone else? Probably, with both.

Can I pluck my own feathers and become a naked bird? I'll wrestle naked, nothing to hide over here! Nothing to be ashamed of, nothing that anyone can take away from me because I know I can lose this. I can lose a whole lot in the very next step I take.

I'm used to the negativity. I am used to drawing the worst of odds but I have also fought against those odds and won. What I want is that Anarchy Gobbler! I am thankful for the meal I will receive because Gobble Gobble, I'm infatuated!

With this business

With the rise and fall of competing with some of the best talent that this entire sport can find on ONE roster! OCW was XWF envy and I am here to have a seat at the table. Pass the mashed potatoes and brussel sprouts. I'm putting gravy on everything!

I is hungry!

So, I will be the Pilgrim who slaughtered people for the land they occupy inside this ring.

I will be the Native American who fights back, has pride and has fought against the struggles of White Man since the Mayflower showed up!

I will be the Turkey.. The turkey who gets pardoned!

The gimmick can be applied to a match but the goal doesn't change. To win. Nobody enters these matches wanting to just show up! For those that are newer, it is a chance to step up. To improve their standing and get noticed. Those who have been here, those that have been fighting want this same opportunity because it keeps them in the spotlight. It keeps them ahead of the pack. I know the game on both sides of it. The new faces and the veterans, both sides at constant war because they are two entities fighting for the same plot of land and space is limited…

Pilgrims and Indians.

Now I didn't come alone. Cyrus Riddle and I came to this company together, I have a Brother in my corner. But neither of us came here looking to walk through shit. We want that Savage, we want that Anarchy, we will prepare for Warfare. So with or without a partner in my corner, I stand on these grounds. I fight with these hands and I will chase the turkey, snap it's fucking neck and yank the feathers off that bitch!

I will pull the insides to the outside and stuff the bird because that's what I aim to do. Hunt, prepare a meal and feast on some creatures.. I guess I could be either really, a Pilgrim or Native. I'm not here to get plucked or stuffed. I'll fight to the death for mines.. Y'all better come prepared to take off my plate because I'm entering that ring hungry and I am going to eat!"

Cashe rubs his stomach and realizes he could eat. Off to catering he goes.

[Image: z9f1KQC.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jason Cashe's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-22-2021), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (11-17-2021), Theo Pryce (11-17-2021)