Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Bad Medicine 2021
Kitty Cat, Kitty Cat
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

11-15-2021, 11:49 AM

We open up inside of a steel cage in a warehouse somewhere in Chicago, Illinois. There, we see Centurion sitting on an office chair inside the cage, with a suit on and his legs crossed in front of him. Draped over the back of the chair is the Anarchy Championship. He has his hands folded on his lap, and he speaks calmly as he looks directly into the camera.

People in professional wrestling will go through Hell in order to achieve what they define as their goals. I have seen men on the verge of death making that one, final reach for a title they so covet. I have seen good people turn evil from the desire of holding gold. I have seen wrestlers risk their very lives for one tiny chance at glory...

...and then there’s Elijah Martin
.”

Centurion sighs as he puts his feet down on the ground and leans forward in his chair. He just gently shakes his head as he thinks about his upcoming opponent.

Look,” Centurion says, as calmly and as respectfully as possible. “I don’t want to be the kind of person that insults other people’s intelligence. Intelligence does not make a person worth more or less, and being smart at one thing doesn’t mean you’re smart at everything, and vice versa. It’s always low hanging fruit to call someone dumb. That being said...

Elijah...you already had a title shot.

Centurion laughs as he rubs his forehead.

You were the number one contender!” Centurion says, his calm and respectful tone now being replaced by a somewhat mocking tone. “You didn’t have to steal a dog and threaten to break it’s neck! All you had to do is go to Vinnie and say “hey, I want my match at Bad Medicine.” And if Vinnie wouldn’t give it to you, Theo Pryce was contractually obligated to let you have it. Literally, all you had to do is ask, and we could have been standing in the ring, wrestling a classic, one on one match that was sure to warm the crowd up and get them prepared for an incredible evening.

Instead, you had to be a dumbass and get a dog involved, and now we’re going to be facing off in the worst match stipulation known to man. I hope you’re fucking happy, Elijah
!”

Centurion’s mocking tone is now replaced by one of anger. “See, this is what all of you young wrestlers do. You’re too interested in making a “statement”, and not focused on actually performing the job at hand. Work smarter, not harder. But since you wanted to be a bad ass, you found yourself locked in a cage with me. Nice, fun...

...I’m going to kick your fucking ass.

Not because I dislike you or anything, but just to show what happens to people when they make stupid mistakes...and because I honestly find you kind of annoying. I think you’re nothing more than a clout chaser who tries to install himself into everyone’s business in hopes that someone takes you up on the offer and makes you famous in the process. Your desire to run into war against OCW as a member of a federation you were a part of for two weeks would be admirable if it wasn’t covered in bullshit, and your desire to stand up for Victoria Strader against Jason Cashe and Atara Themis would normally make you look great if it wasn’t for the fact that you very clearly injected yourself into that situation knowing it was incredibly high profile, and just by being mentioned in a few tweets by Atty or Matt Knox or anyone else in that situation immediately boosts your name recognition.

And I know you want a title belt. Like, really fucking bad. But I also know you were begging for LSM or Vita to beat me last Anarchy, because you know you’re not good enough to stand across the ring from me, and while just being on a pay per view card with me is an achievement, you also know being embarrassed by me will stunt your growth. Sorry to say, Elijah, but your defeat is already penciled in. It’s a matter of how badly I’m going to beat you...and it’s going to be bad. Why? Because I have a secret weapon. NELL! RELEASE THE SECRET WEAPON!

The sound of the cage door opening is heard throughout the warehouse, and Centurion sits up straight with a big grin on his face, after a few seconds, a familiar sound is heard.

"Mrow!"

Centurion’s cat, Athena, jumps on his lap and nuzzles into his chest. Centurion kisses the top of Athena’s head, and Athena does a quick spin before lying down and tucking in for a nap.

I’m a cat person, Elijah.” Centurion says with intensity. “And if I can handle cats, I can handle dogs. Cats are temperamental and can be downright mean, and yet I am the cat whisperer. I can calm any cat with just a stare. Those dogs will be like puppies to me. You? You couldn’t even handle a yapping mutt at ringside. You’re going to be eaten alive. Bad things are about to happen to you, Elijah, and you asked for all of them. At Bad Medicine, you’re about to meet your...”

Centurion stops as he reaches down and boops the top of Athena’s head. Athena lifts her head up and looks into the camera.

“MROW!”

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Centurion's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-15-2021), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (11-15-2021), ALIAS (11-28-2021), Atara Raven (11-16-2021), Dolly Waters (11-16-2021), Robert "The Omega" Main (11-20-2021), Team MAGA (11-22-2021), Theo Pryce (11-15-2021)