Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Bad Medicine 2021
The Calm Before the Storm
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-15-2021, 09:43 AM

~ Oswald's Personal Library ~

He stood in his tower of books, moving from each section, looking at each area, showing that he was looking for something specific. His servants helping him search for what he was looking for.

What seemed like hours, they had scoured through the massive library, until finally they had found what he was looking for. It looked like a book, but its shape seemed to change, with the only thing that was fixed was that there was writing upon it. Darkness and light mingling, creating a unique blend of effects, as if they're both warring with one another as well as peacefully harmonizing. He was handed the tome, and it began to take its shape into the form of a book, as if this object would shape itself to the reader itself.

With book in hand, he moved to his massive lounging chair, opening up the book, as he noticed the interdimensional camera focusing on him and the book.

"Ah, I see. It's story time is it? Very well then. I need some me time after my match with Atara."

He moves to the beginning of the book, and begins to read aloud to the camera as if he's reading to each person watching and listening to him, like he is staring straight into their eyes when he talks to it.

"This story starts with two siblings. A creature made of light, brought to existence from the trillions of stars created from the Big Bang, the stars born and continuing to be grow as the universe continues its great expansion. Its sibling, made from the very darkness where light can not touch, created from the darkness of the universe pre-Big Bang. As you can tell, it is older, as the Darkness was there before the light. When Light appeared, forming the universe, it was angry. It liked being alone. Light, however, was welcoming, loving. Caring about its sibling, that is why there is space between the planets, the stars and the natural satellites orbiting around them, like our Moon. To give its family some space.

Darkness still wanted more. Stars would get swallowed up in the hunger and hate it had, into what we call black holes. Planets swallowed whole by the void. As time grew, as things evolved, both creatures became fond of sentient beings. Enjoying their pleasures, loving their misfortunes, well at least Darkness did. Light, however, tried to instill a bit of good into those worlds, making them more habitable, more agreeable for those living on those planets.

Darkness, however, wanted everything to go back to the void it all came from, like It did. So, it would choose a singular creature, and instill its powers into it. This would cause wars, this would cause planets to destroy themselves, by the hands of the creatures that Light seemed to love so much.

And now, Darkness has chosen its avatar on a planet called Earth."

He grinned slyly,

"And that is what I have become. I am the God of Nothingness. I am the God of Darkness. I am the bringer of death and destruction to all of those who stand in my path.

Thias, this is to be our last meeting. If I win, you will retire. Which no one asked for, by the way, but it would put an end to your misery. After all, you were once a Monster among men and women. Then you had your big chance at the belt and fucking blew it. I ended up winning, like I said I would. I am going to be the Anarchy champion once more. I will break those in my path. I am a multi-champion, and you are just, well, you. All you have is being big. You have no true accolades to your name. That is why you're inferior to me. Why if I lost, you would be the dead weight on the team that I would have to fucking carry around. I do not look forward to that.

I am going to pin you, I am going to force you into an early retirement, and then I'll look for someone who is my equal, in order to become a tag champion. Not just my equal because of my size, like you think. My equal in skill. In talent. In ability to get shit done and put on the best fucking match possible, to show my dominance in the XWF.

Mark my words, Thias and those watching: I WILL become one of the few who have earned all the gold in their lifetime.

And Thias, you will be home, watching XWF, and seeing YOUR God Champion rise to the heights you could only dream of. Wished you had attained. Instead, you chose to put your career on the line against... me.

At Bad Medicine, the bitter pill you will have to swallow, is the biggest loss and last loss, in your wrestling career."

Soon the sound of barking and the doorbell in his estate began to alarm him to the presence of a guest.

"Seems I have a guest. I will see you soon, Thias. Prepare your retirement speech."

He got up from his chair, and made his way to the door of his mansion, to be greeted by a feral looking man with two massive wolves, causing him to scowl as some of his God form appeared, as the man stood there, unphased.

"Brother."

"Brother."

The screen then fades to black.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-15-2021), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (11-15-2021), Atara Raven (11-16-2021), JimCaedus (11-15-2021), Theo Pryce (11-15-2021)