Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
OMG! VAMPIRE SH*T!
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-11-2021, 06:40 PM

A nightclub somewhere in Alaska. Vita sits alone at the bar sipping on a bright red drink through a thin straw as she glances around the room at all of the happy people around her. Be it, lovers, on the dance floor, or groups of friends out catching up, or maybe just blowing off a little steam after a hard day. It just reminds her how she doesn't have any friends anymore.

Well, that's not entirely true, Ruby is a friend and maybe the only one VV has left these days, but they had definitely grown apart with Vita missing nearly a year of action and then jumping to Warfare upon her return. That's why she wanted this match, well, maybe not THIS match. Who would possibly look forward to rolling around the ring with those fat sweaty pigs known as The Disintegrators? But to team with Centurion? Considering that he and Ruby seem pretty serious, and the history that Vita and Cent have?

Vita's big heel turn of 2019 kicked off with the slap heard around the world when a certain former head honcho of the XWF offered a cash reward to anyone with the cajones to walk right up to Cent and slap the taste out of his mouth right before the two of them would face off at XX, an XWF 20 year anniversary show. This event would also Kickstart the relationship between Vita and Noah Jackson. A relationship that ended with a BIG public engagement, followed swiftly by a very private breakup. To this day, Vita still doesn't know for sure what came between them but has always suspected the influence of a disapproving friend/dad.

Vita was different now. Ruby once said that she thought Vita to be a good person who hung around the wrong crowd. How right she was, and while Vita may have thought that she was finally past the point of feeling like she needed to prove herself to anyone, she once again found herself in that very situation.

"HI, you look lonely."

Vita was so lost in her thoughts that she hadn't even noticed the young woman sitting down at the bar next to her. A brunette with long wild unkempt hair. She wore thick thermal leggings with a dark grey jean skirt and calf-high leather boots. A heavy black fur-lined parka over a black sweater.

Startled, she jumped and nearly spilled her drink."Oh!" There's a short awkward silence that is broken by Vita's nervous laughter.

"Sorry, I didn't realize that anyone had sat down. Hi! I'm Vita!"

Vita extended her hand and the two exchanged a limp handshake as she introduced herself as Samantha and made small talk for a while as Vita spoke about being from Canada. How she was in town early for an upcoming wrestling event. Sam seemed really interested in everything Vita had to say and proved to be a good listener, which eventually caused Vita to open up about some of the problems that she had been facing. She spoke briefly of the group that had attacked and injured her, costing her nearly a year of action. She spoke about how her ex proposed to her on national TV, and then quietly broke it off while she sat at home rehabbing that very same injury. She spoke of how even though she should hate him for being so insensitive, she knows that she still loves him, and despite all of the progress her peers say that she has made since the two called it quits, she can't help but love him. Noah is charismatic and it makes it hard to dislike him, even when he's a heartbreaking cunt.

Our guest opens up as well and reveals that she's not a local either. Her name is Samantha, she's in her early 20's, and she is from Montreal. She goes on to explain that she's up here with her family for an annual hunting trip and that they're staying at an old family cabin not too far from here. That's when she asks, "This place is kind of dull. Want to go somewhere more… Lively?"

Vita does seem intrigued, but also hesitant to run off with someone that she just met. However, she is a vampire and if this girl turned out to be a crazy serial killer or something, it's not like VV couldn't make a short snack out of her!

"Hmmm... Sure!" She says with a playful hesitance.

Vita settles her tab and the two of them leave out of the front together.

"Do you have a car?"

"Nah! I'm an avid user of Uber, and shoo-ber-roos"

"Well, if you don't think that it's too cold out, we could walk. We aren't too far off!"

It's nighttime in Alaska during mid-November, so of course, it's freezing, but Vita hailing from the cold climates of Canada herself knows first hand that when you live in it every day, cold starts to not feel so cold anymore. In Vita's case, she's a vampire, so feeling cold is kinda the norm, I think.

"I'm good with walking if you are! I have a tag team match coming up, and even though endurance isn't as important as communication and total ring awareness, a little extra exercise can't ever hurt!"

Samantha seems intrigued by Vita's matter-o-factly way of stating that. Vita picks up on Sam's interest and it inspires her to explain as they begin their walk.

"See, in singles matches it's just you and the person that you're facing. If you're not stronger, you need to be faster. If you're not better at submissions than the person you're facing off against, then you need to keep the fight on your feet and keep control of the match to avoid being locked into something that you can't escape. If you're facing a brawler, you need to move. A big guy, chop down his legs, but in tag team matches, the ability of the individual doesn't count for nearly as much as the ability of the team to work together! Pinfalls and submissions can be broken and help is always just a tag away!"

"That's why a couple of clowns like my opponents, The Disintegrators, can find any amount of success here in the XWF, but in our match, they lose that advantage because there are no tags! It's an all-out brawl, and with my superior speed and strength and Centurion's decades of experience, we should have no problem separating and destroying The Disintegrators faster than you can show WOO!"

"So the guys that you're facing, the uh, Disintegrators? They aren't very good then?"

"Weeeeeeell... They do have a cult following of old head hillbilly fans from the southern territories back in the U.S. and I can't say that they aren't good showmen, though I do have a suspicion that a lot of that colorful behavior that keeps them relevant is actually a chemical enhancement and not actually talent at all!"

Samantha playfully gasps, still proving to be a great listener.

"So you think that these guys that you have to fight are taking steroids?"

Vita stops dead in her tracks and looks very serious all of a sudden.

"I did NOT say that! Steroids are not knowingly allowed in our business, and I do not even like to joke about the possibility of someone taking them that may not after I was totally framed and blamed for abused performance enhancers myself, thanks to me choosing a beef head psychopath who decided to start feeding me protein shakes spiked with HGH as a friend!"

Samantha begins to interject, but Vita cuts her off.

"Besides, I meant Booger Sugar! Tell me those guys aren't speedballing 24/7!"

"I don't know who they are actually."

[dpink]"Well duh! You're not from Florida!"

"No, I meant that I don't follow wrestling. I think it's all fake."

God never intended for a face to look as frumpy as Vita's does at this very moment.

"You know, the more that I think about it, Ruby really was right when she said that I sucked at picking friends. Maybe I should just go back to the hotel and call it a night before I find out that you're a sex trafficking serial killer from pluto."

At a loss for words, Samantha at this point doesn't know how to respond.

"If you did follow wrestling, that wouldn't sound nearly as weird."

Vita lets out a soft chuckle. It breaks the awkwardness of the moment, and soon enough both girls are sharing a good laugh.

"We're right up here."

Sam points down the dark tail that they're on. Even with her enhanced night vision, Vita can not see any sort of structure that Sam and her family could be staying at. Just tress and trees as far as the eye can see, until her heightened senses catch the faint sound of a twig snapping as it is stepped on from afar. She doesn't see anyone, but she does notice a cave.

"Uh, are" She starts to turn to face Sam who is behind her. " you guys camping in a cav-"

Whatever it was, she didn't see it coming before it knocked her out cold. When she awoke, she was on her knees, her arms suspended out by rope. She looked up to see three men staring back with bad intentions. One of them was an unkempt dirty man in his 30's, long hair and a scruffy thin beard. He stood out from the others. Vita took him to be the leader of whatever this was.

"You guys are totally making the biggest mi-"

The man moved at a blinding pace, covering the distance of nearly 15 feet in less than a second!

*SMACK!*

Vita's head snapped to the right, the force of his slap enough to spin her entire body with it. She's woozy now, and can't think clearly, but she knows that whatever just hit her was not human.

"W... what do you want?"

The man smirks and kicks dirt as he turns his heels and rejoins his comrades. It's now that Vita realizes that Sam is nowhere to be seen.

"Where is the girl that was with me?"

No answer comes, only intimidating stares and creepy lip licking. Vita assumes the worst, and the thought of her allowing these men to get the jump on them and hurt Sam infuriated her to no end!

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!"

Vita stands up and pulls against the thick rope with all of her strength and snapped the limp that her left arm was secured to! In a flash, the man darts over to Vita, but in an instant, she slaps him away, proving to be much faster herself! This takes the other two completely off guard! They look at each other, unable to believe what they had just seen. Vita uses this time to snap the rope holding her right hand. By the time the other two men decide to take action, it's too late, and Vita knocks them both super frickin high into the air with a wicked vampirically enhanced double uppercut! Vita then turns her attention back to the first guy, who is still laying on the ground nursing his head. She squats down, mounted over him, and grabs his collar, pulling him up to meet her face to face.

"Now, where in the FRICK is the girl that was with me!?"

Suddenly someone grabs Vita from behind, catching her in a tight embrace. Vita struggles for a second before the person speaks.

"Why, I'm right here!"

Sam!? Before Vita can verbalize, Samantha sinks her fangs into Vita's neck and drinks her blood, revealing herself as also being a vampire!

Wait?

The experience is almost euphoric for Vita. She becomes lost in hazy visions of lust, power, and most of all... hunger. When the visions end and her eyes readjust to the world around her, she comes to find Sam standing over her, Vita's blood still dripping from her chin.

"Nieve girl! You speak of insignificant things! Hurt feelings? Nobody cares about your feelings! You and your kind are nothing but cattle! Then long dark is coming and every year my coven comes to feast! Girl, you will mark the first of our MANY feas-"

Abruptly she stops speaking, a look of bewilderment suddenly appears on her face. The others look onto their apparent leader with worry. Vita pushes herself upright and watches on curiously. Bloody tears begin to form in the corners of Sam's eyes. She bleeds from the fingernails, nose, and mouth. The onlookers from her coven begin to panic. Confused and scared, Sam looks directly at Vita, and in a horrifically scratchy whine, she belts out.

"YOU ARE NOT HUMAN!"

On her feet now, Vita just shrugs.

"Well, DUH! Everyone knows that! Some people even say that I talk about it too much. Like I should be ashamed of the fact that I'm a vampire now, like you guys!"

Sam begins to gargle a thick black liquid out of her mouth as she drops to her knees and kneels over holding her gut.

"YOU... ARE... NO... VAMpiiiie.................hee......eer..."

Proving to be her last words, Sam falls over dead. The confusion from her sudden death allows Vita to slip away into the shadows. She doesn't know if the others will try to follow her and finish the job. They may want to get revenge for whatever happened to their leader back there? Even if not and if they decide to leave her alone and go their separate ways, Vita can't just let them continue to murder people. Now knowing what their plan is.

SHE'S MORE RESPONSIBLE THAN THAT!

She's also smart. Smarter than most people give her credit for anyway. She knows that she is strong, fast, and can see pretty darn well at night, but so can these guys. They're vampires after all, and lots of them! There were at least three that she knew of! She was going to need help and not just any help, and she knew just the guy!

Teams are about watching your partners back and filling the gaps of their weaknesses with your strengths. Vita knew she could not take down that many vampires head-on, but with his help... and yeah, maybe his resources as well, they could totally kick some undead butt, and she wasn't just thinking of The Disintegrators long-dead careers!

This was the perfect opportunity for the two of them to get to know one another better, she thought, but she knew that there was no way Cent would drop whatever he was doing to go on this vampire slaying adventure with her!

Unless... Maybe?

It was no secret that Centurion's opinion of Vita had never evolved beyond their initial interactions in 2019. Cent still saw Vita for the immature brat he had met back then. He didn't know about the massive character developments that had happened since then, helping forge Vita into the upright woman that she is today. Odd too, considering that it was his girlfriend that helped lead Vita down that long path of redemption. Vita finds it especially odd how Ruby seems to play into that idea of her whenever Centurion is around.

She hated the idea of lying, but maybe if she exaggerated the direness of her situation and white knighted Cent, made him feel like he was saving her from another stupid mistake, then maybe he'd be more open to the idea? And yes, It's not lost on Vita how absurd of an idea it may seem to try and build the foundation of a friendship by asking someone to fly hundreds of miles to fight something that most people do not believe exists, but Centurion is like SUPER boring, and it's either this or a chat between rounds of bridge.

And as lame as that sounded, Bridge may actually be too cool for Cent.

Once safe and back in possession of her cell phone, Vita scrolls through the contacts and find Cent's name. She takes a deep breath, preparing for the role. After like a million rings, he finally picks up.

“CENT!” Vita scrapes and bangs a metal trashcan lid across a brick wall as she yells frantically into the phone. “YOU NEED TO COME TO ALASKA! NOW!”

COMING SOME DAY
WHAT HAPPENED IN ALASKA

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-12-2021), JimCaedus (11-11-2021), Ruby (11-13-2021)