Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Separate Ways
EDWARD THE GREAT Offline
2x Strongest Warrior

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-10-2021, 03:12 PM

"Um, dude? We're going to have to wrap up soon. Are you sure that your kid is coming?"

We open at the set for JUNIOR's next promo where we see a bored production crew and a worrisome EDWARD Sr. who is clumsily typing on his cell phone. We catch a glimpse of the screen.

11:15AM ASWER PONE

11:26AM U STILL MAD!?

11:29AM PLEESE ANSSER!

"FORGET BOY. EDWARD Sr. TAKING HIS PLACE!" He says with an irritated sass!

"Alrighty then, let's get this done and go home!"

(Lights - Camera - ACTION!)

We open to EDWARD standing in front of the Anarchy logo!

"THIS WEEK ON ANARCHY, EDWARD JUNIOR SET TO SETTLE OLD SCORES WHEN HE MEET BAD PARTNER ELIJAH MARTIN AND FALSE PROPHET OF STRENGTH, HGH!"

"HGH SAY HE STRONGER AND YOU KNOW IT?"

"EDWARD NOT KNOW THIS!"

"EDWARD KNOW THAT EVEN WITH MISSING HAND, EDWARD STILL MUCH STRONGER WARRIOR THAN JUNIOR! EDWARD ALSO KNOW THAT JUNIOR, EVEN BEING PUNY GOHAN, STILL HAD NO PROBLEM MAKING HGH CLAIM OF STRENGTH LOOK LIKE UTTER OMGOULF SHIT!"

"OMGULF SHIT IS VERY STICKY AND STINKY! YOU STEP IN OMGULF SHIT AND YOU REAK FOR WEEKS. THAT HOW YOU SMELL WHEN CLAIMING TO BE STRONGER THAN ANYONE, MUCH LESS STRONGEST WARRIOR IN WHOLE WORLD, EDWARD!"

"THEN THERE BAD PARTNER WHO COST JUNIOR MATCH AGAINST OMGULF SHIT AND MASKED WOMAN WHO WANDERED AWAY FROM WOMANLY RESPONSIBILITIES TO GET SMACKED BY TAKER OF HAND CENTURION. HE STILL OWE EDWARD A HAND FOR A HAND."

"EDWARD SEE YOU CENT. EDWARD ALSO SEE THAT SHINNEY."

"EDWARD NOT NEED BOY! CONTRACT STATE EDWARD, AND I'M AN EDWARD, SO I STEP IN AND SHOW BOY HOW IT'S DONE BY DEFEATING BOTH OF YOU AND PROVING THAT EVEN WITH ONLY ONE HAND!"

EDWARD raises his good left hand and bad right nub!

"EDWARD STILL STRONGEST WARRIOR... AND YOU KNOW IT!"

(BLACK)

Only to return with a shot of a new location!

Somewhere in the world lies an island lost to time. Very few have ever seen this island and returned to tell about it, but somehow the XWF has managed to not only locate this island, but they even have cameras waiting to film!

[Image: drone.jpg]

Good thing too! Because the question of EDWARD JUNIOR's whereabouts has just been solved as the cameras detect an XWF presence and begin to film! Junior steps out of the ocean, the crystal clear salt water glistens in the sunlight as it drips down his chest. He flips his hair back and wrings out the excess water. As he does, he notices the XWF drone hovering overhead.

"You guys really get around!"

Junior finishes with his hair and walks closer to the drone.

"I'm amazed that dad told you guys how to find this place. He's usually pretty protective. I slipped up once and mentioned a landmark close to here and dad..."

Junior thinks better of continuing this story.

"Actually, never mind. I suppose that you're here because I'm not where I should be, huh?"

There's no response from the drone.

"Listen, I know that what I'm doing is going to let a lot of people down, but if I'm going to continue, I need to go back to my roots and learn how to be the strong warrior that my dad wants me to be before he kills me trying. Besides, I know him. His ego is too swollen to just let an Edward lose without a fight. I'm sure that he's already taken my spot on Anarchy and told everyone how much better than me he is."

Junior nods in agreement with himself knowing that he's right even without seeing EDWARDS promo since he was swimming for the past week. Junior's eyes narrow as he considers it some more.

"I'd like to see him get into the ring and show me exactly what I'm doing so wrong that he's willing to place my life in grave danger at every turn under the guise of "becoming the strongest warrior"! I hear all of the stories about Dad's legend here on the island, but as far as actual footage goes? He had like three matches, and the quality of talent that he faced wasn't exactly the... Let's just say that Big D is THE standout name in dad's list of accomplishments. Not that Elijah Martin's or HGH's stars shine much brighter."

Junior ponders THAT for a second.

"Heh, I guess if dad has taken my place, Big D will STILL be his biggest accomplishment."

Junior looks into the camera with a sly grin.

"He DOES only have ONE hand though, and it IS a triple threat, so star power or no, dad COULD still find himself overwhelmed. Then again, listening to his stories of adventure here at home, I can't imagine ANYONE in the XWF posing much of a threat to my dad in a fight!"

He says it so matter of factly, you'd almost forget that he fired EDWARD as his manager and the two are on the outs at the moment, despite EDWARD's attempts to operate business as usual.

"Now, I just need to focus on my path to becoming even stronger than him!"

Suddenly three spears zip out from the trees and into the sand surrounding Junior's feet! Junior throws his hands up into the air to show that he means no harm just before a fourth spear takes out our camera!

(BLACK)

Sometime later at some other place.

A tool shed. Dimly lit by a single light bulb swinging freely in the center of the small 8x4 room. EDWARD is seen in a thick brown leather apron and gloves along with a welding face shield. He flips the face shield down and begins wielding. A series of clips follow showing EDWARD forging metal, drilling, cutting, shaping, welding. In the end, he flips the face shield up and raises his missing right hand to reveal a fully functioning mechanical replacement hand. EDWARD looks down at the camera.

[Image: reface-2021-11-10-02-21-11.gif]

"GROOVY!"

[Image: EDWARDvs-YOU.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like EDWARD THE GREAT's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-10-2021), JimCaedus (11-10-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-10-2021)