Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

11-08-2021, 10:25 AM

------November 8th, 2021------

“This is so ridiculously stupid.”

The good news for Centurion is that he is once again Anarchy Champion. He did exactly what he promised he would do – he walked into Warfare and defeated Latina Submission Machine, clean in the center of the ring, and became the third person to ever hold the Anarchy Title more than once. He leads the brand once more, sitting exactly where he believes he should be.

The bad news is, thanks to Vinnie Lane’s inability to properly think things through and have any sort of long-term plan, a previously booked Bullrope Match has now been turned into a Triple Threat Bullrope Match, defying physics and putting all three wrestlers in an incredibly unusual position. Even Centurion, a wrestler with 20 years experience and a fan of the business for 20 years prior to that, had never heard of such a stipulation, and now he has a little more than a week to figure it out. Considering Centurion was just in Greece, preparing for and ultimately fighting Chris Page, that one weeks work of preparation has quickly turned into four days.

We open up inside of a gym in Corfu, Greece. There, we see Centurion standing in the middle of a wrestling ring. He has some Band-Aids on his head, reflecting the wounds he received in his most recent match. Attached to both of his wrists are bullropes, and tied to the end of those ropes are two local women’s wrestlers – one dressed in pink to represent Vita Valenteen, and another in a luchadora mask to represent Latina Submission Machine. They also have a rope tied to each other, as well, creating a triangle of wrestlers and ropes that looks incredibly awkward. Standing on the outside of the ring are Nellie and Ruby, with Erin sitting on a chair in the background, scrolling through her phone.

“It’s not ideal.” Nellie says as plainly as she can. “But we have to roll with it. You know Vinnie by now. He’s going to do things that are as weird as possible, and see what sticks.”

I really want to punch that dude.” Centurion responds. “Not ideal? I can barely move like this. I have no idea how we’re going to perform any wrestling moves. I can’t do a 1000 Mile Slam at all.

Honestly?” Nellie says, tentatively. “I wouldn’t even try it. This is going to be all about movement. All you need to do is touch the four turnbuckles. This is why, I think, you’re at a bit of a disadvantage. Vita and LSM are both faster and wilier than you are.”

What are you trying to say?” Centurion says in an accusatory tone.

“I’m saying you’re a 44 year old with several knee and back surgeries that relies mostly on brawling and submissions.” Nellie says as matter of factly as she can, causing a slight pain to twinge in Centurion’s heart. Even Erin thinks it’s slightly too harsh, as she looks up from her phone and mouths “ouch”.

Well, damn” Centurion says in an almost defeatist tone.

“Don’t ask me stupid questions!” Nellie bites back. “You know Vita and LSM rely primarily on their speed. You’ve been in the ring with both of them. LSM will likely try to go after one of your legs and get you hobbled, and Vita is going to sit back and run a quick strike offense to keep both of you from playing into your strengths. You are someone who goes for the knockout punch, but when you have a match this wacky, that’s going to be tough to do. Now, let’s run some scenarios. Don’t do any moves. Just see how quickly you can tag the four turnbuckles.

Nellie gestures to the three in the ring, and Centurion goes to reach behind him to touch the first turnbuckle. Both of the local wrestlers, however, quickly hank on their ropes, causing Centurion to stumble forward. Centurion pulls back on his ropes in response, and now all three of the wrestlers lose their footing, stumble, and fall forward into the center of the ring, almost on top of each other. Centurion reaches to another turnbuckle, but he notices very quickly that his arm can’t move, since his opponents are both on the ground and give him no leverage.

THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!” Centurion yells out.

Oh, get over it.” Nellie bites back. “Do you think Vita or LSM are sitting around whining about the match stipulation right now?

Actually,” Ruby speaks up for the first time, catching Nellie off guard. “If I know anything about Vita, she probably IS complaining about the match stipulation right now.

Yeah,” Centurion says in a calmer voice, though he still hasn’t gotten up from the pile of bodies that currently exists in the ring. “and LSM probably doesn’t even know there is a match stipulation. In fact, she’s probably preparing as if she’s going to try and get me to tap out.

Be that as it may” Nellie responds, sternly “if you can’t figure out how to do this, your reign is going to end before it begins. If all else fails, LSM could just rip your arm off, or Vita could bite you and turn you into a vampire, which I’m assuming would diminish your skills greatly. They have a backup plan, and you don’t. So get back up, and let’s try this again.

Centurion scoffs, but he does stand up, knowing Nellie is right. Latina Submission Machine and Vita Valenteen have a distinct advantage in this match, even if they would be considered underdogs normally, all thanks to the match stipulation. This week, Centurion has four opponents – Vita, LSM, and two ropes, and if he doesn’t figure out how to conquer all four, and quickly, he’ll find himself on the other end of another short reign.

And for Centurion, a loss this quickly is unacceptable.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Centurion's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-11-2021), James Raven (11-09-2021)