Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
HAHA! I AIN'T EVEN GOTTA TELL Y'ALL HOW I FEEL ABOUT SNOW BATTLES
YALL_KNOW_WHO Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-04-2021, 01:03 PM

Steve Sayors is, maybe for the first time in like a decade, not chasing a story or sitting down for an interview.

He, in fact, has an ice cream cone. And is walking down the hallways of XWF headquarters.

It’s been an oddly calm day. In fact, if it stays quiet, Steve might convince himself to sneak out at 4:55pm and call it an early Thursday.

Haha, no, he’ll stay ‘til five, Sayors decides, as he takes another bite of delicious, plain vanilla.

He steps into his office an-

“HAHA! HEY STEVE! WAS WONDERING WHEN YOU’D SHOW UP!”

Steve eyes up and down… Some… Guy.

Sitting in the chair across from his desk in his office.

The man sits with an open smile, unflappable in his confidence and enthusiasm.

“Um.”

Steve checks his phone’s calendar app.

Nothing scheduled.

“...Did we have an appointment?”

“HAHA, I THOUGHT WE WERE PAST APPOINTMENTS, STEVE. ESPECIALLY AFTER THE LONG HISTORY WE’VE HAD IN THIS BUSINESS.”

Steve remains puzzled.

“Uh… Right.”

Steve sits down at his desk and gets a good look at this… guy.

He seems happy-go-lucky. Downright chipper. Very high-energy, high-volume....

And Steve has never been more sure he’s never met someone in his life than this man.

“Sure, I’m happy to talk to you. Let me just… open my notes.”

“HAHA! TAKE YOUR TIME, STEVE! I IMAGINE YOU HAVE A LOT OF QUESTIONS THAT THE PEOPLE WANT ANSWERED.”

Steve surreptitiously opens XWF’s twitter feed. He scrolls down the latest acquisition announcements...

Okay, this guy isn’t Cage Coleman. And he’s not Bam Miller.

Jeez, XWF keeps signing new people, how the Hell is Steve supposed to keep them all straight?

This isn’t Peter Vaughn. Nor Matt Knox. Nor Cashe NOR Riddle.

And he’s not a… literal gorilla?

Steve sighs. Then, he smiles! A clever idea!

“Oh! Found my notes!”

Steve scrolls his home screen back and forth, left and right, out of the view of this impromptu interviewee, to pretend like he’s scrolling to the top of his documents...

“Ah, here we go! SO! Some of our audience might be unfamiliar with you! Would you like to introduce y-”

“HAHA!”

Sayors is startled by an even louder laugh than this person occupying his office was already making.

“MY APOLOGIES, STEVE. BUT I FIND THE IDEA THAT ANYONE FOLLOWING THE XWF WOULDN’T KNOW ME, WHAT I DO, HOW I DO IT, HOW WELL I DO IT, THE PLACES I’VE DONE IT, THE PLACES THAT NO LONGER ALLOW ME TO DO IT, THE POLICIES PUT IN PLACE TO TRY AND PREVENT ME DOING IT THERE AGAIN… IT’S A LAUGHABLE PREMISE!”

The man lets out another hearty two-bellow chuckle.

Steve… pauses.

“Well… Um… Second question…”

Steve swipes his home screen again, but it helplessly remains in place.

“Uh… would you excuse me? Need a… bathroom break...”

“HAHA! OF COURSE, I’LL REMAIN HERE, EAGER TO CONTINUE.”

Steve stood up.

Left the office.

And ran straight for the garage.

He remained in the parking lot ‘til 5.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like YALL_KNOW_WHO's post:
ALIAS (11-04-2021), Atticus Gold (11-05-2021), JimCaedus (11-04-2021), MrBig (11-13-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (11-04-2021), Theo Pryce (11-04-2021)