Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Chain Breaker
Bianca McBride Offline
Metal As Fuck

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-27-2021, 10:50 PM

"Tommy. Sweet Tommy boy. It looks like we have a match. This brings me joy. You foot loving stalker mother fucker. So we are gonna be chained up and we have to get out of them. While this is a strange match. I can say I am going to enjoy it. Tommy let me ask you something. Do you like mythology? I love that shit. From Greek to Japanese to Irish mythology but my favorite is Norse. The Vikings were great story tellers. From Thor having his hammer stolen and him having to dress up as a bride to Odin sacrificing his eye. My favorite is the story of Ragnarok. The Twilight of the Gods and one of the signs that Ragnarok is coming is when the mighty wolf Fenrir breaks his chains and goes off to eat Odin."

"You see Tommy. The Gods knew Ragnarok was the end of them and they knew Fenrir was a major part of their end. So they hatched a plan to find him forever in Chains. They treat the poor Beast. The first two times they tried to bind him in Chains. He broke out of them. The third time they tried to restrain him they succeeded but by doing so they sealed their fate. It was Destiny for Fenrir the break his bonds. The gods could never stop Ragnarok it is your destiny to die. Just like it's your destiny to lose this match. I will break from those chains like Odin's bane. You can't stop me but don't worry. Once I'm free. I'll take off my boots so you can sniff them all you want. Think of it as a consolation prize. See you are Shove It Tommy Boy. I am the breaker of chains and you will bow to my might. Just like Odin will to Fenrir"

[Image: oMn2nyk.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Bianca McBride's post:
JimCaedus (10-28-2021), Marf (10-28-2021), Morbid Angel (11-01-2021), Theo Pryce (10-28-2021)