Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Elective Procedure
Mercy Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-27-2021, 04:59 PM

Her world was illuminated by a sun that wasn’t a sun. It was a world where consciousness was a fickle mistress, the accommodations were barbaric, and all was lorded over by a mad sovereign who, to Mercy’s lament, was effectively her God.

The light shined directly into her eyes again, rendering everything unto a white, sunspotted haze. She jerked instinctively, squeezing her eyes shut and tensing her fists beneath the leather straps holding her in place.

Her face was still numb, but she knew the fiend had butchered it. She was also missing her ring finger on her left hand, for reasons inscrutable and no doubt capricious.

As she acclimated to the brilliant light, a familiar view came into focus. Razors was hovering over her, but this time he didn’t look quite so garish. Mercy was reminded that beneath the man’s often ghoulish makeup choices, he was quite attractive. Nearly angelic. Unfortunately, he was part of no known Heavenly phylum, for there was nothing lawful, good or just to be found in this being. Razors lived apart from any benevolent God. And he relished it.

Good morning, sunshine. He intoned, removing a pillow from behind her head that she hadn’t even realized was there. It was covered in dried blood. Razors looked at the soiled pillow case and clucked his tongue. Well that’s no way to get a five star Yelp review. He casually tossed it over his shoulder and then, spreading his arms out on the steel table, he leaned in closer to her. I did something nice for you today. I got you booked in an XWF match. It’s been a while since you’ve had one of those, hasn’t it?

Mercy wouldn’t have replied, even if she could. Through the numbing muddle that was her waking state, the void where her teeth used to be still managed to feel highly unusual.

It’s against some clod named Edward, with another equally as insufferable hillbilly clod named Muddy Waters serving as a no doubt beer soaked “official” who’ll have to make the three count multiple times before he gets it quite right. A pause. Mercy, are you listening to me?

She couldn’t tell if she was listening or not.

Razors’ beautiful face devolved into a scowl. You know, I bet you're damning me right now, aren’t you? Mercy, do you know what Madison told me to do with you? She told me to cut your head off and toss you in a dumpster somewhere. But I saw POTENTIAL in you. I saw that you were an unworked canvas just waiting for something beautiful to flourish on it! So I encouraged her to give you another chance. It wasn’t easy. She’s still understandably miffed at the whole “you shooting her in the head” thing. But….

His words were running together, sounding far away and echoey. Even if she cared what he had to say, the array of drugs he had her on to ensure she remained awake while he continued his butchery made focusing a challenge.

So I’ll give your cretin’s disregard for the artistry of my work a pass for now. He was onto a whole nother thought. Mercy wasn’t sure if it was the drugs again or if she had lapsed into another micro sleep. Razors was too busy exhorting his value as an artist to even notice.

I think I’ll start on something new today. He spoke the words as casually as if he were declaring he was going grocery shopping. Reaching below her field of vision, he pulled out a power drill and two lithe steel rods. And that’s when, for the first time in days, weeks, a month (who could tell?)....she started to fight.

With a guttural howl that surprised even her, Mercy lurched against her bindings. Razors didn’t even flinch. Listen you little bitch, if this was good enough for Rosemary Kennedy it’s good enough for you! He began to place a thin drill bit in the drill. I’m sure you’ve heard of the procedure, a lobotomy? Mercy lurched again, gritting her infected gums together until the pain started to leak through the dam of narcotic apathy. You’ll never raise another hand to Madison again. That’s what you’ll be, love. A good little doll.

A good little doll.

Giving the trigger on the drill a couple test pulls, he addresses her again. Look, if you don’t sit still this could do some serious damage! He chided her like a small child. Oh, of course! He disappeared out of view and a melodic tune began to play.

Razors returned with a pleasant smile on his face. Gotta calm the nerves you know? I’m sure the handful of Xannies will kick in any moment too. He readies the drill, and Mercy moans. Well, no time like the present! And just think Mercy, when you come out the other side, how much more content you’ll be. All that anger and anxiety washed away. Quelle sérénité!

Mercy jerked back as the point of the drill bit was brought up to the corner of her eye, and before she could scream her vision was filling with blood. The smell of her own burning bone and cartilage permeated her nostrils, gagging her. The drugs had kept most of the pain at bay, but every so often there was a pinch like an electric shock. Her eye soon became so flooded with blood it pooled out over her cheek.

Her final thought before unconsciousness claimed her was of her little boy. Oh it seemed so long ago since she hid him under the floorboards in the ramshackle disused factory they had called a home this last year. Hid him as Madison’s minions swarmed their home, singing songs of blood and vengeance.

She wondered if he would remember her. She wondered if he would be okay.

And then she wondered nothing at all.

[Image: tumblr_pf5gevNFKB1s05hv8o3_1280.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mercy's post:
Charlie Nickles (10-27-2021), Marf (10-27-2021), Theo Pryce (10-28-2021)