Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Hellraiser
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-27-2021, 03:47 PM

Well here we go, days away from Halloween. A certain shade of orange has been staining souls since October First. Monsters, demons, ghouls and more were gaining energy and power each day that brought us closer to Halloween. And a few short days before Halloween was a special Shove-It. Which had many dark souls on the card. But there were two in particular that were exceptionally blackened. Michael Graves and Marf Swaysons. No amount of orange could add any colour to these souls. And for our viewing pleasure one of them, Marf Swaysons, sits in a chair grinning at us all.

So who likes puzzles? A fuckin’ puzzle box match, what an idea. Three days until Halloween but I get to go trick or treating early. With a little help from fellow lunatic, Charlie Nickles, I’m hosting a wild Shove It special! All sorts of scary movie inspired matches to be had. Including my own, the idea plucked straight from the Hellraiser series. And I promise Hell will be raised in this insane match. My opponent will think they have been brought straight to Hell’s front yard once I get my hands on them. And who might it be?

Well what do ya fuckin’ know, a match against the one, but unfortunately not only, Michael Graves. I mean, I obviously fuckin’ knew, I helped book the damn show. But all you morons out there, who would have guessed? Not any of you, that’s for fucking sure. Who could have expected Michael Graves to finally get back into his own body at last? Who could have expected ole Gravy to crawl back into some form of relevance? And at long last, he has an opportunity to get some revenge for what I did to his body while it was inhabited by Dolly Waters.

Marf snorts and spits onto the concrete in front of him. Wherever the fuck he is…

But is that actually going to happen, Mikey? Are you going to show up and heroically avenge your loss from before? Are you just going to act like it was all Dolly’s fault I destroyed you last time we squared off? Come on man, even ole dumpy you can’t possibly be that stupid…right? I mean shit, Dolly Waters has far more talent than you so having that size advantage inside your body should have bested me. Instead I absolutely wrecked her’s and your shit. So how the hell can you possibly fair any better this go round?

Marf takes a moment to do a big, over exaggerated shrug.

The mind of Dolly Waters was unable to utilize that giant, lumbering fucktard of a body. How in the fuck can that bowl of melted, putrid cheese you call a brain figure out how to win? I have absolutely no issue beating you within an inch of your life once more. There are even less rules this time so truly, I will not hesitate to take full advantage of that and break every god damn bone in your wretched body. How the fuck does this end any other way besides very badly for you, Michael?

I intend to mangle that walking corpse of a shit covered body with everything around us. The ropes, the ring post, steel steps, fans, the fucking referee I don’t give a shit. Whatever is there I will introduce it to your flesh. I will make you bleed, bruise you all over and bend your limbs until I feel that precious snap. No matter how well you think you’ve prepared for this, I can promise you that you’re going to get hurt Michael. You are going to get hurt oh so fucking badly!

Marf produces one of those famous sadistic smiles while raising his arms.

I am going to show you first hand, Michael, it doesn’t matter who is in your shitty body. Whether it’s you, Dolly or fucking Bob Backlund, I will rip you to motherfucking pieces every god damn time! No amount of Halloween magic can save you, Michael. You go ahead and psyche yourself up, dream big Mikey! Envision the road to redemption, imagine your revenge tour. Dream all about it, while you fuckin’ can. I guarantee you when it comes to the real thing, it will be me putting you down once again.

This time I suggest you fucking stay down. If you should choose to get up well then I can’t be held responsible for what I do. Oh wait, it’s Charlie and I’s show! Nobody will be able to pull me off this time. No more excuses left to make when it is all said and done. Just another sad sack contestant welcomed to the Marf Show. And this time, it actually is, Marf’s show. Unfortunately for you Michael Graves, you won’t be a recurring character. You’re getting killed the fuck off! Courtesy, of yours truly!

Marf spreads his arms wide and bursts out laughing as we fade to black.

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Marf's post:
Theo Pryce (10-28-2021)