Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Cavorting the Castle
HeavensToBetsy Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-26-2021, 09:52 PM

Ancient doors creak ominously as Betsy Granger and Lycana work together to push them open. Moments later, they both look around taking in the massive entrance hall.

“Fucking hell, the stench is even worse in here,” Lycana says, unable to keep from gagging.

“Hmm...” Betsy considers her friend before digging around her knapsack. Pulling out a bottle of Vics Vapor Rub, she proceeds to slather a small amount under Lycana’s nose. “Better?”

Taking a cautious sniff, she nods and snatches the bottle from Betsy’s fingers. “Tons, good thinking. So...” She sweeps her hand elegantly across the room. “Where do you suppose we should start?”

“The Master is currently away on business,” Renfield says, popping up behind them, causing both women to jump. “He bids you a warm welcome and hopes you make yourselves right at home. He’ll be home in time to join you for dinner.”

Betsy had grabbed a handful of Lycana’s jacket to keep her partner from tearing apart the fidgety little man. “Thank you kindly, Mr. Renfield. If you would be kind of enough to show us to our rooms and maybe leave a map of the place for us, that’d be just swell.”

“Of course, follow me.” He squeaks out, dashing forward towards the grand staircase.

Betsy leans close to Lycana and whispers. “You think Jonathan Harker is hiding out here, somewhere?”

Lycana smirks as they begin their ascent up the sprawling stairs.“If he is, I hope he looks like Keanu Reeves.”

“We should be so blessed.” the Impossible Traveler quips, causing Lycana to bite down on her ruby-red lips. It fades quickly as the Sapphire Slayer’s nose lifts into the air again, quickly scrunching with disgust. “Vics wear off already?” Betsy asks in surprise.

“No... But there’s a new stench. As horrid as the last, but... more feminine.” Her blue eyes narrow as she turns her gaze to Betsy. “You don’t suppose he has wives stashed away here, too?”

Renfield’s head tilts ever so slightly, having picked up on the quiet words. Both women watch him carefully, but he continues onward as though he’d heard nothing. The remainder of the trip was made in silence, even as he pushed open the door to an enormous chamber. Two four-pillar poster canopy beds took up a side of the room, as well as a personal closet and vanity stand.

“If there’s anything you ladies need, just ring the bell,” Renfield says quickly, motioning towards a large rope near the door. “I have other matters to attend to for my master if you’ll excuse me.” Before they could utter a reply, Renfield disappears through the doors. Impossible Entity exchange a bemused expression before beginning a slow walk around the massive room.

Giggling uncontrollably, Betsy takes a running leap and dives into one of the enormous beds. She sinks delightfully into silk sheets that hide the softest of mattresses. Meanwhile, Lycana continues to wrinkle her nose at the nauseating smell of the room, adding a liberal amount of Vic’s under her nostrils.

“It smells like bitch in here... I didn’t know Flynn and NK would be joining us on this journey.” Lycana says waspishly.

“Bitch takes on a lot of odors girlie, you’ll have to be more specific.” Sliding from the bed, Betsy rejoins Lycana in the center of the room.

“It’s like... death... but not of the flesh, of flowers. Roses left to die and the water they resided in never emptied.” Shaking her head in frustration, she shrugs her shoulders heavily. “It’s hard to describe, just be happy you don’t have to put up with it. Vampires... Why did we have to get vampires?”

“Just one, Ly, and once we’re finished with his services, we’ll bring him back here and you never have to suffer his stank again.” The Impossible Traveler gives the Blue Wolf an encouraging grin.

Lycana’s face doesn’t lose its sour expression. “He’ll be lucky if I don’t just stake him and be done with it.”

“You know I love the intensity, but you’re running on ten and I need you to join me at a solid two. We gotta play nice with him for now if we want to get our names back out there as a team.”

Lycana opens her mouth to reply, but a movement behind Betsy causes her to push the startled blonde to the side. Crouching, Lycana bares her teeth and growls as two ethereal figures glide towards them.

“You would dare lay your filthy whore bodies on our linens and take he who is OUR rightful husband?” A disarmingly gorgeous redhead hisses as she reaches out a clawed hand for Lycana.

“If you mean Dracula, he’s all yours,” Betsy says, her voice full of exasperation as she gets to her feet. “We only need him for-”

“Your lusts and greed; you would take his eternal gift and see us tossed aside.” A brunette floats over now, staring intensely at Betsy. “Never!”

“Fucks sake... We don’t have time for this!” Lycana snarls. Before Betsy could stop it, Lycana had transformed into her glorious wolf state.

Both the brides launch themselves at Lycana, who lunged for the brunette's throat and found her mark. The redhead screams in fury as Lycana shakes the brunette mercilessly until the body went limp. As she and the redhead collide, Betsy is busy kicking the wooden leg off the desk chair; before the brunette could recover, Betsy thrusts the makeshift stake deep into her chest. With a scream, she dies, attracting the attention of the redhead. Rage consumes her as she turns towards Betsy – a costly mistake.

Lycana wastes little time ripping the head clean off the body as Betsy stakes the chest for good measure. As the bodies crumble into ash, Lycana returns to human form as Betsy falls to her knees, short of breath and exhausted. Before either woman could fully recover, however, a heavily accented voice at the door caused them both to leap into defensive stances.

“Impressive, ladies...”

FORMER [Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
[Image: 4kPKNss.gif]
[Image: 2WKryJ5.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like HeavensToBetsy's post:
Marf (10-27-2021), Mark Flynn (10-27-2021), Theo Pryce (10-28-2021)