Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 07:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Heartz Of Chum RP1
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-22-2021, 05:07 PM

[It opens up to JB at the graveyard of his half sister on a cold afternoon, as he hold his roses he placed them on the grave. Then he ended up leaving the grave to his car, as he started up his car he see’s a middle aged man who knocked on his window, JB ignored it but the man kept knocking on his window. He then rolled down his window to see a Skippy like man who was breathing heavy at his face.]

Person: ARE U JOHN BLACK?

JB: Uh yeah I am, what do you need?

Person: I WANNA AUTOGRAPH PLEASE!

JB: Um, sorry to break it to you but i’m not in the mood to sign anything.

Person: WHY???

JB: I just had to take care of some stuff, maybe some other time I will sign something for you. So now, please move out of the way before I do anything I might regret.

[Then the “fan” ended up punching his car door out of anger, and JB just drives off from the area. As he was driving off in an open street with no cars around, he blasted some Ice Cube on his stereo. Then about an hour later he parked in a car lot that was near a town center, and he was drinking some mini 40 oz in a paper bag. He then decides to get out of the car, and sits on a bench where he people watches while drinking his bottle; then a group of kids come up to him to talk with him.]

Kid #4: Hey you, old dude, can you lend me a dolla?

JB: Nah I don’t got any change.

Kid #2: You cappin bruh, you got something in that pockets of yours. Don’t try to play on us.

JB: I’m not in the mood, can you please all just beat it? Where are your parents that you all need to tend to?

[Then one of the kids takes his bottle and smashes on the ground, JB eyes widen up and he was ready to harm some kids, but he noticed one of the that looked like his late son, so he decided to back down, and hand some change to the kids to leave him alone. He sits back on the bench with no bottle as he just people watch some more.]

Later on that night….

[JB is in lounge with Tanea, where they were just in a outdoor smokers area where she was lighting a spliff as JB wore his mask over his mouth to not inhale the smoke. He then walks outside of the smokers area to breath, and she follows him behind after her last smoke.]

JB: Godamn girl, how much you be smoking that stuff?

Tanea: That’s nun-ya concern, in fact you the one followed me to the area, when I told you to stay in the lounge. I guess you don’t like to listen to people on what they tell you.

JB: I guess I do, how you think I ended up in the wrestling game in the first place? I was told time and time, that this thing won’t work and I got to tell em to suck a dick. I’m hard headed, but I do try to be rational.

Tanea: Rational?… do you know what that words mean, homeboy?

JB: Enlighten me then, homegirl!

[She then laughs at him as he pulled his mask down, and he looked elsewhere as she was about to light one up from her packet of cigs from her purse, but she stops and noticed that something was going on with him.]

Tanea: Yo JB… what’s good with you dude? Are you alright?… something seems off wit chu.

JB: Man, I got a lot of bullshit going on… my family is gone… my inner spirt of wrestling is gone… and my sense of self worth if gone too.. hell, even my crew has splintered off into something else. I feel hella lost in my own misery in these streets yo’.

Tanea: You wanna smoke it away?

[Tanea offers him something to smoke, but he declined and he sat on a bench, and she follows him to the bench to sit with him. She wraps her arms around his shoulders, and starts to rock him side to side. He smiles a bit then stops her.]

JB: You funny you know that? I’m glad I found you and had you be apart of that shit we did on XWF awhile ago, did you ever get your paycheck from them bustas?

Tanea: Yeah I did… pretty heavy check they sent me… but on the real, JB you need to remember to know that you need to look pass yo faults and learn how to be happy… like what 2PAC said, look at the Heartz Of Men… pick and choose what flows on your pathway. To be real wit it, be happy wit what you go in front of you… you got people who look up to ya n shit… hell even if dem white suits or ass kissas don’t fuck wit you, stay up with your paper.

JB: You are too real fo a man like me, but you right… it’s time for me to make some changes in my life. Tanea, you might need to be a motivational speaker or something… get paid wit yo words and ditch that Walmart gig.

Tanea: Man, I was laid off from that place now… i’m just hustling on unemployment until I laid on my feet. Do you think you I can get a gig on XWF?

[JB then looked at her with an inquisitive look on his face, then he shook his head no. She smacked him on the arm, and rolled her eyes at him with his answer.]

JB: Hey now, if you want that lifestyle where you aren’t guaranteed shit… then be my guest, don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Tanea: I’m bullshittin wit you boy, you think I am in that mood to on the road schedule life? I don’t even think I can keep up with all that and plus taking bumps?… ah i don’t think so.

JB: Dont tell me on that road life… I hustle in two companies and no lie, it’s fuckin annoying to keep up with my time in em both. But hey, I need the income to sustain my shit. I got other money avenues, but this is my main one.

[Tanea then nods and she lights up a cig in front of him, and she blows it to the side away from him. He then nod his head in silence, then he just ended up leaving her be with her smoking. Then he ended up looking at a poster with all three of his crew, and he smiles at the poster that was on the wall outside of a venue. He then just walks off in a distance.]

Antha Day…

[JB was inside an empty train, where he was in a hoodie, black jeans and a Kendo Stick in his hand. Then the camera comes up close to him and he gets on his feet to speak.]

“Truth be told, I lost to a bitch who couldn’t even get the job done. I have been in more battles then I can count, and I anit even truly done with what I have started in XWF and the other place I roam in. I mean, look at me i’m not the golden standard of what a champion is within any company I wrestle in. I am not ashamed that, I don’t see myself as man with a title on me that will draw a penny in a flea market. That’s not to say, that if it came down to it I would just not show any effort, oh I will make sure to beat some ass. Am I pressed about my position in the company?

Nah…i’m the fuckin Bad News Allen or New Jack of this place.

Am I pressed about wanting to eat Vamp Vita’s ass in a ring?

Hell Yeah… white gurl got a fatty that would make me go natty…

Am I pressed about not being able to beat champions in my way?

Nah…shit truth be told, i’m better “hunting” then being “hunted” at every moment I step in those ring. It’s better I prey on the top dogs and have them seeing Jesus on they way out.

Am I pressed about taking on Rampage uno y uno?

Rampage?…That guy who managed to make the same woman who’s ass i’d eat like groceries look like a fool and snatch that title off her like a candy from her baby vamp arms?… that same one who lost it so quickly that his own fifteen minutes of fame came by so quick, that even Ellen got her team to delete his guest appearance on her show for how boring he is when he talks. You see people, me and him are not even on the same plane when we head to these shows, or if we are I usually just sit two to five rows away from him since he takes the space.

Rampage, you might be a big, beefy, brute, no nonsense type of man. It’s a fresh of breath air to see a man who would have been relevant in the early days of XWF as a monster heel who dominates everyone, and have everyone turn on you to the point that it’ll kill you inside that they see you in that ring, they much rather sit through a Centurion promo then see you stink up the place for how often you tend to bore the fans with the same ol bullshit that might have worked back in 1989, when the fans would be into it.

Shit, you look like Dr Death Steve Williams from Brawl For All, that would totally get knocked out with a torn hamstring to boot. Rampage, I don’t give a fuck about you and your brief moment of fifteen minutes of TV Title fame you had in this place, it come and gone just like how it’ll be when we come towards halloween. There might be some spooks and horror that even Jim Jimson wouldn’t want his dolphin kids to see.

Speaking of Halloween…

Am I Pressed or “Scared” Of Hideous Fish people?

[Image: 13088236._SY540_.jpg]

Hell no, i’m afraid of them ugly fucks? oh no. Plus, I heard it’s gonna be a lumbjerack type of ordeal with these creature. I mean, I don’t know much about these creature or where they come from, but that doesn’t mean that I am ready to toss out Rampage for them to do whatever they do to their victims in their way of life. Maybe after they beat Rampage down for a minute, they’ll have his remains as a token of my gratitude in this match.

So Rampage, are you down to be beaten by bunch of fish creatures? Because I know I am, and I am ready to set an example that one match we all were apart of with Big Vampy Booty Vita was a fuckin fluke on your end. I am not going to say that I will win against you, oh no because to me this anit about the clout of winning or losing against a punk like you.

This a going to be a fuckin massacre, this will be the one that will end up on the news for brutality and this will be a rebirth of JB, a thug with a mission. I will see the heartz of men, and I know Rampage’s heart is afraid that he will ether take a ass whooping from me or from those fish creatures, and I don’t know if they have any meals for the past 4,000 years or whatever.

So Rampage, get ready to be fuckin chum food by the end…”

[Then JB sits back on the train chair, and the scene fades from there.]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John_Black's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (10-23-2021), Theo Pryce (11-07-2021), Unknown Soldier (10-22-2021)