Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
You try to scream, but terror takes the sound before you make it
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-21-2021, 11:02 AM

Moments after Savage went off the air…

Marf stands in the middle of the ring, legs wobbly but somehow holding him up. He holds the Television championship and stares at it for a moment, droplets of blood diving off Marf’s lowered head and onto the gold. He hugs the title to his chest and then raises it in the air, getting his usual boos and disdain from the crowd but an unusual amount of them cheer the impressive victory. Marf drapes the Television title across his shoulder and looks around at the audience. He tries to wipe the blood out of his eyes while searching. But she isn’t there.

Marf stumbles over to the side and leans on the ropes, his entire body basically drenched in blood at this point. Both his own and Vita’s. Marf surveys the area once more and then drops down to the mat and rolls his battered body out of the ring. Marf slowly begins to make his way around the side of the ring and to the ramp. He should be swelling up with pride and yet his mind seems preoccupied with something else. He should be showboating to the ravenous crowd but he simply stares dead ahead and makes his way to the back. His thoughts swirling inside his skull like angry piranhas.

We’ve been through everything there is to go through together. Time and time again, our paths stayed consistent together. Whether it was the early days, having almost the entire roster wanting a piece of us. Or the tough wars we went through against one of the greatest tag teams of the modern era, Them No Good Bastards. We always had each other’s backs. Even when I went off and won the Television title the first time, or when she earned the Xtreme title we still always were there in one another’s corner. Until tonight apparently.

Where the fuck was she? My so-called partner. Not just in the ring, in everything, in god damn life. She was the only one who I gave my full trust to. Every ounce of loyalty I had was dedicated to her. I watched her back. She watched mine. We always ran together. I embraced the insanity that came with getting close to her and her extended “family” members. I accepted without judgement the dead girl that is now some type of innocent banshee. I took it all on because I knew I loved Lycana.

How could I not? We shared the urge to violently destroy everyone in our way. Her penchant for pain and torture was perfect. Our minds intersected one another and we truly became one over time. Was it all a drastic mistake by me? She’s been drifting for weeks upon weeks now. No matter how many doors I open to let myself in she just keeps closing more and shutting me out. And now here we are, what should be a big moment, a gratifying achievement and she’s nowhere to be fucking found. Where the fuck is she!?

Marf marches on through the back and runs into Vita Valenteen, still cooling off. There’s a brief stare down but then Marf reaches a fist forward and Vita gives him props. Marf nods and continues on as we fade out.

Later on that night…

Marf trudges through the front door of Lycana’s place. He was already starting to feel an awful sensation in the pit of his stomach that it was no longer his place to call home anymore. While he hoped he was simply overreacting their bond felt different to him lately. Something rotten was occurring and he had no control over any of it. He closes the door behind him and enters the home. Reika and Damien meet Marf in the kitchen as he has begun to wash the dried blood from his face.

Marfy! Damien let me stay up and watch you win the title! Yay!

Before Marf can protest or warn her about the blood soaked in his clothing, Reika races over and latches onto Marf with a big bear hug. She squeezes before stumbling back, looking in disgust at the blood now all over the front of her Disney Princess Jasmine nightgown. Marf apologizes while Damien let’s out an audible groan.

Come onnnn she already had her bath tonight…

Marf looks at them both apologetically while shaking his head confused. He seems distracted but looks back at Damien.

Where is Lycana?

Damien looks a little confused now and looks over at Reika and then back at Marf.

She didn’t tell you? Pretty sure she was taking care of something with Arcana and possibly Jim Caedus. Right?

Damien looks over at Reika who just shakes her head while dabbing at the blood with a napkin.

Don’t ask me, you let me try coffee tonight. Now I see sounds…

Marf uses whatever will power he has left to hide how upset he is in front of them. They didn’t deserve to have him take out any emotions on them. He looks at Damien quizzically for a moment.

Dude, you gave her coffee? Not cool…

Damien shrugs and tries to give a weak excuse but Marf turns back to the sink. His body shudders with rage and his face feels on fire. He splashes some water on his beaten face before turning back to them both.

Anyway, I think it is well past somebody’s bedtime.

Okay but only if you carry me to bed. Damien said I would crash soon and I don’t wanna get hurt!

Marf stares at Damien the entire time while carefully lifting Reika up into his massive arms.

Real nice.

Damien shrugs again and gets frustrated before storming off. Marf slowly heads upstairs with Reika and takes her into her small room. He carefully tucks her into the bed and turns the night light on for her. A banshee with a night light, who knew. Marf says goodnight to her and goes to leave the room.

Ahem, umm you’re forgetting something Marfy.

His heart stings at the sound of her innocent little voice. Marf turns and goes back over to her, giving her a gentle kiss on the top of the head. Reika smiles like a child getting an extra piece of cake and snuggles herself into the pillows. Marf gives her his best attempt at a small smile and heads out of the room, going into the master bedroom now. He heads to the bathroom and turns on the shower. Stripping out of his blood soaked clothing Marf enters the already steamy shower, his head lowered and filled with negative thoughts.

So she was off, busy doing more important things. Instead of being there to celebrate with me. I have never once not been there for her. Through thick and thin, the good times and the harsh times. Some truly dark days. I picked her beautiful, fallen body up from the lowest of lows more times than I care to think about right now. We have embraced every single thing about one another and connected right down to the core of our fucking souls. How can she suddenly be so quick to want to throw it all away?

How can she give up on our friendship, our partnership and our connection? As if none of it ever mattered to her, just an end to a mean. How could she become this cold stranger…someone who had told me they loved me, on more than one occasion. Someone who got me to say I love you to. Someone who looked into my fucking eyes and said they loved me and that would never change. But here I am, alone and lost while everything is fucking changing. I have no control or say in the matter. How the fuck can this actually be happening…

Without even thinking, Marf slams a meaty fist against the wall of the shower. The little tiles are no match and several of them shatter and drop to the floor of the shower. They float in the blood coloured water as we fade out…

I am so alone, so cold.
My heart is to scarred to glow.
I wish the sunrise to come,
Take my soul (away)
From this cold, lonely shell.
I am free.

From the eternal sea I rose,
Veiled in darkness on either shore.
Lost my pride, lost its glow,
For me the sun rose no more.
The forest of October,
Sleeps silent when I depart.
The web of time,
Hides my last trace.

My blaze travel the last universe,
Like the sights of magic,
Wrapped in eons.
My mind is one with my soul,
I fall alone.
While leaves fall from the weeping trees…

A few days later possibly…

As always, we open up to that beautiful, rugged, scarred and sacred face of the one and only Marf. He cocks an eyebrow for a moment and here we go.

So, did you all see that? Yeah, of course you fucking did. I went out there and did exactly what I fucking said I would. I won the motherfucking Television title. For the second damn time inside my first year ‘round these parts. Not only did I win, I beat a fuckin’ vampire. Go figure, I hang around too many werewolves and I wind up having to fight a damn vampire. No matter, as promised I went out there and put down Vita the Vamp. It didn’t come without some serious lumps but I’d say it was definitely worth it.

Marf grins and holds up the Television title proudly. If you look close enough you can still see the stains of Marf’s blood on the gold. Marf carefully lowers the belt before continuing.

I will say one thing, that was easily one of the toughest matches I’ve ever experienced in xwf. Vita was more than game and I have no problem giving her some serious credit because she definitely earned that. We both shed some serious buckets of blood, kicked the living and in Vita’s case unliving shit out of one another. I look forward to round two Vita, we’ll have another deadly dance. Until then, I will see you soon, creature of the night.

Marf offers his deranged version of a friendly smile and waves into the camera before going on.

And that of course brings us to present day. Hardly any time at all to enjoy the victory as the time already draws near for a big defense. Who has stepped up to the plate, why it is the lovely Betsy Granger. Now I do recall Vita and Betsy being quite excited about this Television title match but unfortunately Vita was looking too far ahead. I staked that match and now Bets, you get me instead. The two time Television champion. The longest reigning Freestyle champion to date. The true Saturday night Savage himself, The Marf Swaysons!

Marf takes a moment to open his arms wide and grin even wider.

Welcome to the Marf show, Betsy! Feels borderline awkward to be facing off like this, we’ve come so far these days we actually tolerate one another. Look into my eyes because I honestly mean this when I say, whatever happens in this match, it is nothing personal. You’re actually half decent in my books. When the bell tolls though, none of that means shit. Only thing that matters is whoever stands across the ring, attempting to take away my Television title, is getting torn to fucking shreds.

Even you Bets. And I get it, I know you’re going to look back to the last time we met in the ring. When we battled it out in a close one but eventually it didn’t turn out so great for the ole Marfster. That’s totally fair to look back on that and assume it gives you some magical advantage over me. Even if we are both much different people since that match. We’ve both grown, in and out of the ring. We’ve both gone through many more highs and lows. Travelling our bizarre roads, taking our heaps of criticisms, and now meeting face to face once more.

The difference though, is that the last time we faced off was the early rounds of a tournament I didn’t even care about being in. I tried to tell myself I was, but deep down at that time all I wanted was the bastards or anyone holding tag gold. I was more loyal to my partner than my own achievements to a fault. But now we fast forward to today. Where focusing more on my own goals has been giving me much better results. Where worrying about myself first before anyone else, is actually pretty fucking helpful. Where winning back this beautiful title…

Marf once again grabs hold of his Television championship and raises it high and proudly in the air for a moment before putting it back down.

Winning it back means the fucking world to me. The perfect validation that I can beat anyone, human or beyond, and remain the best of the division. Vita made the mistake of believing I thought I was here to save the division. But the reality is I don’t give a fuck about this division or any other. I’m here to dominate the god damn division. And Betsy Granger has inadvertently made the mistake of being my first title challenger. And sadly, I’m going to beat her multi-dimensional travelling ass into the canvas. Friend or foe, human or creature, woman or man, it doesn’t matter to me. You show up, you’re getting fucked up.

And on this particularly spooky night of Saturday Savage we are going to have a little twist. Bets, you and I are going to be battling in a Rats in the Walls match. The ring will be surrounded by an old school steel cage. There will be no pinfalls, no submissions, no count outs and no disqualifications. Only way to emerge victorious is by escaping the cage and climbing out of it. And the best part? If we hit a time limit draw there is a huge container rigged up above the ring that will dump over a thousand rats onto us.

So what do you say, Betsy? It’s almost time to come on down because you’re the next contestant on The Marf Show!

Marf once more raises his arms wide and smiling like a psychopath. He holds the Television title in his right hand as we fade out.

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Marf's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (10-21-2021), Charlie Nickles (10-22-2021), JimCaedus (10-21-2021), Lycana (10-21-2021), Theo Pryce (10-30-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-21-2021)