Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 02:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Who needs to do multiple videos for a match?
Kieran Overton Offline
"The Destructive Beast"

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

10-19-2021, 08:34 PM

Who needs to do multiple videos for a match? twitch.com shoot

"Seriously, I don't need to do three videos for one single match. I've grown out of that shit. The reason why I accepted is as you said, someone needed to step up to go for your Supercontinantal title, which by the way, is one dumb fucking name for a belt. Of course, if anyone needs wrestlers to wrestle, I enter because it's the only time I felt like wrestling. I've lost a few matches, and it's been almost a damn year I've gotten in the ring last time and that's because I'm still coming to terms with having an extra family member to protect and it still scares me to have that responsibility.

I never have nor will ever have a romantic relationship because they are a waste of fucking time. Plus, I don't need some woman bossing me around and telling me what to do my whole life. I'm happy being single and happy that my ugly size and being overweight put many people off from wanting to date me. As a reminder, I don't need to kiss babies or that shit to get to the top. I will fucking destroy you if you needed a reminder of what Kieran Overton is like in the wrestling ring since it has been a while. By the way, I've not looked at what you've said or done to me and quite frankly, I don't give a fuck because I will dethrone you that so many others have failed to do since you won the Supercontinantal. I think the last time I had a match was when I fought that Doctor dude that won a tournament.

Anyway from what I've gathered, you've won the title against Thaddeus Duke on the first day he won the belt. How pathetic that is really, for Duke to lose the title to you. Was there some sort of deal or something for you to capture the belt? Oh wait, you had one of those twenty-four-seven briefcases which I forgot that's an actual thing around here to get one of those nifty things when you defend the title more than a certain number. Damn when I looked at your videos for the War Games match, you have a big fucking mouth, don't you? I've got a big mouth too, but everyone who saw me wrestle in XWF in the past knew that. You're just some little kid that is completely fucked when I will throw you around like a ragdoll.

I'm the worst wrestler you could ever go up against Corey because you may have fought wrestlers with lack of compression for anyone, but I literally don't have that for anyone, apart from my family. I will show these pricks in XWF what a real match looks like since the norm of wrestling nowadays is where you have to do shitty flip flop wrestling and the fans somehow are into that. Along with women wrestlers taking over wrestling like the sport of big men and men that look like actual wrestlers is dead. No wonder why I've lost interest in wrestling these days because nobody is big enough to take me on in a match.

But I'm still here because I love to be violent and be a vicious fucking beast in the ring because I always let out anger, especially on skinny people who don't look credible as wrestlers. Skills you may have for the sport, but you fucking joking if you think I'd be offended with fat jokes. I embrace that shit and encourage people to be overweight and still be successful as wrestlers. I find it funny how disrespectful you are to the majority of the wrestlers and you're meant to be a fan favourite around here. It makes you desperate and pathetic. Since when do fan favourite wrestlers swear and use abusive language to others?

I think the things you say to wrestlers is a fucking joke. I don't know how you've been champion this long, but I'm going to fucking crush you in the ring. I will show the world that Kieran Overton is not to be forgotten. Sure, I see a fellow Monstimals member making head waves here as of late on Anarchy brand, but he doesn't care about me and I don't with him. I'm looking forward to what I'll bring to the ring with me and know I've been training since this match was announced. Call me whatever you want, but you're nothing more than a fake fucking cunt. I'm as real as it comes and I'm using all the violence and pain in the world to knock your ass out.

Tomorrow night will be the end of Corey Smith era of being Supercontinantal champion because you put yourself in this position and nobody had the balls to step up to you and oh, I fully intend to stick around in XWF, proving that even guys like me that had a year out of wrestling can put in a performance of a lifetime and still be the wrestler they once knew all about. I can't wait to prove that my time away was a major benefit. I will prove you and everyone wrong and take this motherfucking asshole out because nobody wants to do it.

I don't care if everyone hates me, it's how I always wanted to be known. You are well and truly fucked. I will make you like a construction site once I'm done with you in the ring. The Destructive Beast is going to do just that, be nothing more than destructive to you and everyone else on the XWF roster and you will see that tomorrow night in Kieran's first match since last year in XWF. I already have your number, bitch and that's all I have to say."

[Image: GoGnCPQ.png]

[Image: krB0tFp.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Kieran Overton's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (10-19-2021), Marf (10-19-2021)