Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
The New Face Of Madness (Continued?)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-19-2021, 02:12 PM

As I sat there, squished uncomfortably against the window by a rather large woman, staring out into the bleak overcast sky, heading towards my destination with the singular goal of breaking Marf to my will as he had Dolly when she was trapped in my body, maliciously plotting every tear, cut and break, I can't help but wonder, why does my mind race so?

I can't stop thinking about it.

About him.

About what he did to her.

What I did to her...

I'm not a saint. I've caused nothing but pain to anyone who was ever unfortunate enough to come into my world.

I never knew my parents...

Dead when we were only babies.

We?

Sean, my brother... I couldn't even connect with you, could I? Instead, I brought chaos to an already fucked life and just made everything worse for him. We haven't spoken since.

But her? I've always had a certain fondness, though admittedly I had trouble expressing my feelings to her.

But despite all of my many flaws, Dolly came to understand me, and in that she found a way to love me.

And by that I mean to say that she cares...

As my hefty co-passenger presses me further against the window as she waves for the attention of a stewardess, I think to myself how I've always felt that I deserved this sort of gutter trash, lesser than dirt treatment and all of the pain both physical and mental that comes with it. I became so accustomed to it, that I would beg for others to treat me like shit. Do unto to others, right?

I tormented Dolly Waters in the spring months of 2017.

Why?

Because she was getting too close...

I was...

A flashback of Graves hugging Dolly tightly in his arms with the sky behind him. As the camera pulls back, we see Graves spinning to protect Dolly just before crashing into the roof of a car.

Attached...

I expected rejection.

Rejection is all that I knew.

Even my "best friend" and "biggest fan" had rejected me the very moment that he thought he had outgrown me.

That's all I ever was to anyone that ever presented themselves as a friend.

A name that was both big enough and gullible enough to act as a springboard to something bigger. As soon as they got there, or found a brighter star to latch onto, they were gone. Never to speak a kind word to me again.

Cadryn Tiberius did it. Jim Caedus did it. Robert Main. Luca and Equinox, though in retrospect, I think they were goofing on me from the start.

Hell, even BOB did it!

Or did I turn on them? Sometimes it does get confusing, but I'm working on that. No, not just that. I'm working on being a better me.

Without another word, Micheal retrieves a pill bottle from his jacket and pops an assortment of pills that share many of the colors of the rainbow.

Dolly was able to see the humanity in me, but there's a darkness to me as well. A dark pit filled with black tar. I've lived my life thinking that pit was a curse. Only there to ensure I never find myself able to connect with another human being, but in my clarity, I've come to look at it as a gift.

Marf has similar darkness. It drives him to go to lengths that would curdle the stomaches of even the most hardened of men. He has used it to carve out a nice spot for himself on the roster. Not as a sideshow act, but as a champion.

I long to be champion.

It's funny actually. I never used to care about titles and accolades. Pain and torment were my game. I fed off of it, and the negative attention it directed back at me. However, I did go out of my way to challenge for a title once...

Micheal Graves -vs- Chris Chaos
UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH!

Clips are shown of the gruesome back and forth in this hour-long Ironman match! It's all tied up, Graves looks to finish! No, Colton Kato (Savage GM) attacks Graves and costs him the match!

It didn't work out, and I never sought a rematch...

Instead, I leaned even harder into my own self-destructive behavior...

Maybe this return is more about me than I let on...

Graves is left with his thoughts as he slowly fades Watching the sun set through his window.

These Dreams

I used to wake up in strange places. Park benches in new cities, orange groves among the fallen globes, motel parking lots at the edge of the dark woods. I’d be covered in blood, but alive. Usually with no memory beyond whatever XWF bloodbath preceded the night. Usually a kind stranger finds me, or a neighbor wakes me with a nasty voice. Today, it’s the school playground down the street and a policeman shaking his head. “Don’t make me haul you downtown, gramps. Go home and sober up.”

Gramps? I'm only… 49…

I stumble to my feet and look around curiously. I have no idea where I am. To avoid trouble with the police, I offer a kind nod and comply, picking a direction and walking to… somewhere.

I look down at my hands. Cracked and calloused, wrinkled and… old.

I longed for the soft youthful skin that I had worn just the night before, but whatever mystical power that had swapped my and Dolly's minds had been undone. I was once again stuck with these lothesome bones.

Eventually, I would come across a gas station restroom. I wash my face off in the sink and stare at the unrecognizable face staring back at me.

[Image: 2-EDDA918-6-ABF-4-B03-851-C-5085-FFCA2-E05.jpg]

Make no mistake, this was "my" face, just older than I remembered...

Trouble On The Road

(POP!)

My eyes flew open as the loud pop and proceeding rough ride jar me back into reality. The fatty next to me let's out a horrific sheik as she braces herself, squishing me even further into the window as the bus pulls off to the side of the road.

"Just a flat tire folks, nothing to worry about."

The bus drivers words seem to reassure and calm the other passengers, but as I gaze into the darkened woods, I can feel an evil watching us from the shadows. The side door opens with a release of hydraulic pressure as I notice movement in the woods. I jump to my feet, to call out to the driver.

"Wait!"

He stops, looking back at me puzzled.

"Everything is fine sir, just stay in your seat and I'll-"

Something big grabs him by face and yanks him out the door. It happens so fast that I don't get a good look. Everyone on the bus begins screaming in horror. I knock the fat bitch out of her seat as I rush to the front of the bus. Once there I witness the horrific fate of our driver as some giant animal rips and tears at his flesh. I quickly pull the bus door closed and as I do the monster takes notice of me and crashes into the door, cracking the glass in the process.

"Oh my God, we're going to die!" The fat girl screams out. Panic sets in all around the bus. Everyone is on edge. Not me though, I have somewhere to be.

I will not be stopped

I don't know what that thing is, but I do know that there's no chance in Hell that I'm missing my date with Marf. I make my way back to my seat, the fat lady is still on the floor, too terrified of what's outside to get up. I reach over the seats into the bag storage and pull down my duffle bag. As I peer inside, my eyes wonder from one tool to the next. I grab a pair of brass knuckles and an old railroad spike that I had sharpened for my and Marf's big night. I had planned on pinning his balls to the wall, literally, but whatever is outside of this bus is big and I need something to stab with.

With my tools in hand I turn my eyes to the front of the bus. the large animal ramming the door trying to break through, and doing an impressive job at that. My head whips towards the back of the bus.

"Emergency exit!"

I'm not even sure why I said that aloud. I hurry to the back of the bus as the creatures large hair arm bust through the glass on the front door. The passengers go into hysterics, but I keep my calm and sneak out of the bus motioning for someone on board to lock the door back behind me.

I stick close to the bus as I peak around the corner to get a better look at just what it is attacking.

I can't believe my eyes.

[Image: 1641439.jpg]

I'm a hard guy. I've faced all sort of crazy shit head on. I've fought Trent Gein one on one.

Still, I shit my pants.

The Man Without Fear

My heart races as I retreat back behind the bus. Is that a fucking werewolf? The screams inside of the bus grow louder as the monster pushes closer and closer to breaking through. I consider tucking tail and running, after all I don't owe these people anything. Why should I save them when I can use them as a distraction to make my escape? The more I consider the notion, the more some silent voice in my head tries to convince me not to.

"Shit!" I exclaim as a perfectly solid reason to fight the monster head on enters my mind.

"I can't leave my fucking bag!"

I swing around the back of the bus and face the werewolf head on with my spike in one hand and the brass knuckles on the other.

"Hey shit beard!"

The wolf whips it's head towards me and begins to growl low and deep. Only two words repeat in my head as it slowly approaches, oh fuck.

The wolf leaps into the air clearing nearly twenty-feet and tackling me to the ground. I try to fight it off as it targets my neck. In desperation, I stab the monster in the neck with my spike. It lets out an injured yelp and retreats into the woods. I lay there for a moment as I collect myself. Winded, but not seriously injured, I'd call this a win. That is, until I hear the hydraulic breaks on the bus release. I sit up in a hurry and yell out as the bus begins to pull away.

"Wait!"

But the passengers on board don't give a shit about me, even if I did just save there lives. I watch the bus wop wop down the road until it disappears into the darkness and the only thing I can think to say in the moment is...

"My fucking bag..."

It's A Long Road

The long walk into town gave me plenty of time to think. About life, love, and the lack of towards me. I had wasted my life, both in and out of the ring. I once thought I had a family. Someone to love me. Someone for me to love. For years I was happy, but that happiness was a lie. A fictitious illusion concocted by my own subconscious.

I've never been happy.

This leads me to wonder what would make me happy? Is it championship gold? The need to justify all of the blood and sweet that I've poured into this business? Could I even turn that part of my life around if I wanted to?

I wrestled my first match in 1999, but truly thinking about it, I wondered if I had ever ACTUALLY wrestled a match in my life?

By the time that I reached the first signs of civilization, I had made up my mind. My date with Marf wouldn't be the only excitement for the night.

I pull the folded and distressed event flyer out of my pocket. The Main Event is some sort of surprise being held in honor of Marf. Hmm, I think, who better to take that honor than me? Especially after what I plan on doing to him at at start of the show. I suppose we can add two timer to the list of reasons to loth these old bones now as well.

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Dolly Waters (11-08-2021), JimCaedus (10-19-2021), Marf (10-19-2021), MrBig (10-19-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-19-2021)