Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Paradise Lost
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

10-19-2021, 05:47 AM

[Image: qsLA0qy.jpg]

The Greek National Opera, Athens Greece
[Image: tumblr_p96wohYyoF1rtgh4to2_r1_500.gif]
Eirene Themis Performing In Romeo & Juliet, 1994

A mother is one
To whom you hurry
When you are
Troubled.
- Emily Dickinson -

Why did he take you from me, from us? We were only children. What did we do to deserve that? What was heinous a thing to justify your loss. We are your children. We are his children. What kind of just God does this? We lost so much more....

What lesson was there to learn?

[Image: ykF4NYr.jpg]

AAA"An beíte stin písta, prépei na chorépsete." Atara whispered. Her rasp, barely audible, was almost lost between the soft roar of the Aegean's waves. Unveiled was the Grecian's natural accent, an aspect of herself she had been told would hamper her career. An aspect she had worked tirelessly to cover, apart of her hidden so that she could pander to American ears. Years of practice just casually tossed aside and her voice truly heard for the first time. Her voice, her language, poured like Meterora's honey still, yet weighed heavy with melancholy.
AAAA Greek proverb she uttered. One she had heard many times growing up. Atara had always hated it as it was never said unless she had given less than stellar performance in what ever avenue of sport or play she had been pursuing. Mater, Pater, Yiayia, it didn't matter from who, it was always said with obvious disappointment. If you join the dance floor, you must dance. If not that, they would tell her if she couldn't dance to quit the floor. Lessons for a child, but it hurt all the same and perhaps it was Atara's rebellious nature and stubbornness that made her rail against the notion she had to try harder.
AAAAll the times Atara had watched her mother in studio practicing it had never dawned on her that it was exactly that. Practice. Her mother made it seem as if it was natural. It was always perfect, Eirene Themis' daughters never saw the bloody feet. They never felt the pain. They hadn't seen the years of school or the countless hours at rehearsal. They had only seen practice and performance. They had only seen perfection. In Atara's mind, if it was natural for mother it was natural for her.

"Chórepse pou ékane." Atara said recalling how her mother had lived by that proverb. Her mother had danced. She had danced her way all the way from Ireland. Had danced her way onto the Greek National Opera's stage, into the hearts of the Hellenes. She had danced her way through the barriers of convention and married a Greek Orthodox. Had danced her way into a life all her own. Whatever floor Atara's mother foot had touched, it became hers.
AAAEyes that mirrored the sea they watched looked on the waves that would have muted her voice. Like the mist they created, her eyes to had held moisture that dribbled when Atara blinked. Her face was streaked in recollection and heartbreak. Looking to the sky, her voiced darkened and the words uttered seemed accusatory, "Allá den boreí pia na chorévei?"
AAALips trembled as she waited for a response. A concoction of sadness and anger twisted her face and every moment she received no response it worsened. Why didn't she dance anymore? Why had he taken that from her and from them?

"Giatí den mou apantás? Anandro, apantíste mou!" Both whimper and growl, Atara inquired and demanded of the sky above an answer. An explanation.

"Apántise mou!"

AAAAnswer me you coward God she screamed. Over and over as she done since the day her mother passed. Dickinson had said Mothers are to whom you go when troubled and hers ripped from her has Persephone had been ripped Demeter. No matter how many years had passed, no matter how deep Atara tried to bury it, it was always when she was troubled that it surfaced. When she was most vulnerable and everytime the sky stayed silent. "Apántise mou!"
AAATemptous fury sparked, Atara began frantically scrambling through beach sand and picked up whatever she could muster. Rock and shell were hurled in futility at the sky along with all manner of Greek curse. Answer me she would demand and silence she would be rewarded. Again and again.

"Allá den boreí pia na chorévei!"

AAAWhy doesn't she dance anymore? Why doesn't she dance anymore? Why doesn't she...a last ditch effort, Atara spat at the sky and collapsed to the ground still staring up with tear filled eyes. The sky was silent.

March, 2003
Themis Residence
Plaka, Athens

AAAShe had never seen her father cry before. Atara nor her two sisters, none of them had ever seen Eros be anything but stoic save for moments of celebration and happiness. They had heard his anger, heard his laugh, but they had never heard his cry. Never seen him vulnerable not at loss for words. The man that stood Infront of them was a stranger, a stranger radiating pain that permeated the air and pierced their own skin and they had no clue why. Tears were already in their eyes without explanation. It was clear something was wrong. Something had happened.
AAAThey sat for an eternity watching their father, his eyes darting between them before eventually lowering himself to his knees and reaching to the three for embrace. "Éla paidiá, epitrépste mou na sas kratíso." he asked in hush tone and so they did. Desdemona, Atara, and Osira did as asked went into his arms.

"Mána, i mitéra sou péthane." He told them tightening his grip yet losing what composure had been left. Young as they were, little else needed be said. Eros had never lied. They had heard the policeman talk of an accident. It was already suspected and they only needed his words to confirm.

In his arms they went. In his arms they wept. While they all felt the pain only one felt regret. Felt responsible. Atara had demanded the kitten's food.

AAAAtara layed there staring up to an unresponsive heaven and recalled what she could about that night. It was hard, so much had been buried. So much had been forgotten. She could remember the tourist face, drunken fool. She could recall bits and pieces of the funeral, but most of all she remembered that feeling of guilt. She remembered losing all faith in their God and hating him for what she thought was punishment.
AAAAtara hated his world, his creation, his book, his rules, his church, his son. Who did that to an eight year old child? Who did that without explanation? Years went by before she lost that feeling. Before she realized the happenstance of it all, but she had never forgave him. A coward God who couldn't even show his face to a child. Why did she expect him to do it now that she was grown?
AAAShe had only ever wanted to dance like her mother. To perform and be loved like her mother. She had wanted to defy convention and make wherever her feet touched hers like her mother.

AAALike Aphrodite had when her feet set to earth. From sea to sea, island to island, just like her mother. Everywhere they went temples rose. A Goddess. Not a God. A woman. Not a man. Warrior and Lover. Wife and Mistress. Life giver and life taker. Both Rage and compassion. Everything beautiful in the world. Divine art Incarnate. Only God punished innocence.
AAA"You won't answer....because you can't." Atara scoffed from her back.

"You have no power. A child amongst the heavens. A spoiled cunt throwing tantrums when you don't get your way. You hate everything beautiful in this world and that's why you divide it. You're no god. Just man's impression on the world. I am more God than you will ever be," She continued, every word more venomous than the last.
AAAThe sky remained silent but it was not still. Clouds took shape and darkened above Atara and her ocean. Thunder grumbled in retort.

"Petulant. Weak. Coward." Atara spat back. The sky worsened and from her position the Grecian smiled in defiance.

"Liar. Trickster. Incompetent. Powerless. Coward."

"Do it."

[Image: PointlessEdibleDikdik-max-1mb.gif]

Holy Jesus Doves! I'm I Dead!
[Image: Et36Dik.png]
Did God really smite me down at my request? Was it a freak act of nature? Will Jim get an appropriate response to his promo?

Why I'm I fully clothed? Did I finally cave to the umpteenth million mansplanation of how I don't need to sexualize myself to get the attention I so desire? Is this the end of slutty whore Atty with more adjectives used to describe her vagina that it's borderline obsession that an individual can put so much thought into a single fuzz mound? Will I get white girl wasted on alcoholic beverages deemed feminine even though drinks don't have a fucking gender?

Stay tuned unless you're really tired of my coo'ing.

AAAUnmoved, Atara still layed upon the beach with eyes transfixed to the challenged sky above. Her smile had not wavered and she waited with baited breath as the Heavens did its worse. She did not hear the crackling of the sky but saw and was blinded by the brightest of white light. Heat coursed through her followed by stinging pain. Bad as it hurt, the Grecian was satisfied and relieved. Soon she would be face to face with her Mother's maker.
AAAMoments passed however at the heat did not subside. The sting still coursed up and through her minutes after lightning had fallen. Perturbed, confused why she had not passed, lids parted to look back at the sky. Shock took her face when it was not the sky she saw but the darkened ceiling of her bedroom. Eyes opened the pain became more intense and she realized that it was not God that had come to take her, but the leg of her girlfriend unwittingly sat atop Atara's injured ankle.
AAAShe had been dreaming. It mattered little now as reality sat in and the sleeping blonde next to her was putting her in a world of greater hurt at the moment. Latina Submission Machine had done a number on her foot Saturday. Grade 2 sprain to be exact and it had been a nightmare for Atty. A hand shot out and with no remorse smacked the flesh of Victoria's thigh and violently shoved the leg off. Atara was met with sleepy but shocked green and all it took was for a pointed finger to communicate the issue.
AAAVee mouthed apologies and scooted herself and Atara would nurse her foot until the pain had subsided. Sitting in the dark, her thoughts unimpeded, Atara thought of the dream. She remembered her mother and she asked of herself....

"Why can't I dance like you...."

Hello Doves.

Hello Jim.

Well that was something, wasn't it? Have to be honest, these off camera things we some how still managed to see, they can get away from you can't they. I had no idea we're that was going and I experienced it. On the plus, added some much needed character depth and everyone got a peek of inside Atty. I mean, that information was already available. There's tons of information about me Jim. I'm an open book.

Good objective facts. Wins and losses, title reigns, my backstory, hell you might even find my measurements. So much stuff to sift through and I have done most the work for people already. Strange isn't it, that the focus is always primarily on my twat and what goes in it. Which of my boobs hangs lower than the other? Who have I effed. It's almost like it's a distraction from the really mean stuff that could be said.

Almost like it's.....intentional that I parade around the way I do. Completely comfortable in my own skin because like you said, facts are facts. Atty is a ten. It really does blow my though that the people it makes the most uncomfortable are the big swinging dicks of the XWF and that's a compliment sir. The big wang part not the acting like a preteen boy who's nuts have yet to drop.

Wait, you said that didn't you. Weaponized Coochie Atty sniping simps with pussy kegel power. You said it wouldn't work you either but spent a a great deal talking about it. It might not get you to buy that Cosmo but boy is it on your mind. It's fine Jim. It's natural. Just remember consent and don't let your own insecurities get in the way, don't self project and make her feel bad about herself. There's no honor in that, no pride to be held. No reward.

Don't worry though. I took your mansplanation to heart and because I respect you have went has conservative has I could think to go.

It's 1353 in this bitch and I didn't have to build a time traveling music box or snort a months prescription of Adderall to get there. I'm cute af in this wimple.

[Image: GURTocM.gif]

I love this American Halloween thing already. I seen a costume for a guy that's was neat. Think it was called conversation guy pretending to be liberal but not completely able to let go of the patriarchal dogma's society indoctrinated him with. He's completely unaware of the world outside XWF and thinks only achievements in this company matter when in reality social media is changing the whole industry and his opponent is at the forefront of that and can throw so much objective information at his subjective opinion it would bury his little reign but she won't do that because she busted her ankle Saturday and as no chance of winning and actually never wanted it wants to be the Xtreme Champion. She won a title shot so here she is because despite all the shit this company throws at her, in her mind maybe, she still feels like she owes this company something.

Also she has soft spot for Vinny and the guy just learned that.

Wow, I know. They got all that on a bag.

Oh, Adderall. Put that in the catch a Atty scenerio. And Cocainr. Got XWF to thank for that and like how you know I'm drink when I go on my manic tirades, you'll know when I'm geekd out of my mind because I am soooooooo producti.... Holy shit Jim I think I did blow before starting this promo!

Is that....is that cool. Is it wrong? Should I be ashamed? I'm only trying to be the Atty you want me to be. The Atty everyone thinks I am apparently. It's just a sniffle Jim. A sniffle never hurt no one.

Don't judge me harshly for that, dear God please don't judge me. You're suppose to care. You said so. You're hurting my feelings and tomorrow your beat me up. Friends dont do that to each other.

Don't be me up Jim. I dressed in wool for this promo and it is so fucking hot and itchy. I would describe my expression and the fact and fake whimpering but this is televised and you know that!

Why Jim?! Whyyyyy.. I'm doing and knowI'mturningupabottleofOuzotocopewiththepain.

I don't want to say mean about you that I say I don't mean but kind of really do because I want you to like me. I won't say your kinda of a repetitive hypocrite like everyone else because that makes me s repetitive hypocrite like everyone else. I won't say you drink horsepiss because your afraid a Appletini will emasculate you Infront of your other friends. I won't stress I drink hard fucking liquor, that Ouzo is essentially Greek moonshine and you blow chunks after a six pack of fermented oatmeal.

I won't point out you low key snitched on the chicken shit
gossip goobers that talk about me behind my back and snitches get stitches. You could have dropped names though. Who laughs? Who's tired of my coo'ing.

I won't shit on the XWF and your accomplishments because it undermines me even though I'm Top 50. Even though I'm Mike Unlikely's Top 100. Even though I'm I'm headlining two major events chuck full of XWF talent. Even though my finisher, the Judgement of Paris is in Porter's Top Ten.

I placed on Top Girlfriend Jim and I was fucking single the whole time. I transcend rules. I transcend boundaries. I am and will always be the Alpha Bitch here no matter what.

Your lucky I like you and my ankles busted. Now effing relax and call me later. Seen a new film I've been dying to tell you about.

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Atara Raven's post:
Corey Smith (10-19-2021), James Raven (10-19-2021), JimCaedus (10-19-2021), Marf (10-19-2021), Schism (10-19-2021), Vita Frickin Valenteen (10-19-2021)