Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 11:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 RP Board 2021
Underworld
Rampage Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-24-2021, 05:21 AM

(Not as slayerish as I'd hope. Work kicked my ass this week sorry for the letdown but still had fun writing it)

[Image: Underworld_logo.png]

It was a dark and stormy night in Prague. The city was plagued with vampires, humans afraid to go out at night because of the blood-sucking creatures. It would take a special man to control the infestation and bring normality back to the region. Rampage was the death dealer who was hell-bent on destroying every single vampire who dare stood in the way of his goal of taking out the vampiress queen Vita Valenteen. He roamed the streets looking for clues on where the hideout was. He was about to give up hope when the full moon appeared from behind the cloud to reveal a hidden pathway with a sign titled “Eastern Coven.” It was worth a shot as he reached into his back pocket, pulling out a metal stake. He knew how vampires blended in with the surroundings and he refused to be a statistic. Following the dark trail until an opening appears as he looks up and notices a beautiful structure in front of him.

[Image: Underworld_-_Blood_Wars_(2016).mp4_snaps...56.59-.jpg]

It was way too quiet for Rampage, as if he knew they were watching him. Each step he took was farther into danger and no one was going to help him even though he was confident it would not be needed. He reaches the front door and was about to knock when he heard screaming coming from inside the walls. It was not a typical scream, but one being tortured against their will. Rampage knew he was hot on the trail as he knocks on the door it swings open, slowly revealing a beautiful main hall. There was no turning back from this moment on. It was a bloody war.

[Image: giovanni-silva-mainhall.jpg?1482527026]

Stepping inside, the door closes abruptly, locking automatically as Rampage grips the stake even tighter. He looks all around, monitoring the surroundings as he walks up the steps a voice can be heard coming from above as a whisper.

Voice
You shall die at the hands of the queen!

Rampage shrugged it off, knowing Vampiress Queen Vita wanted to play mind games with him, hoping he would turn around and let her be. He shouted back at the unknown voice.

Rampage
Not before her blood and heart are in my hands!

The moment he said this, the voice laughed before trailing off. The place was enormous with so many doors Rampage was not sure where to begin. Every time he reached a door, he kicked it down, not giving a damn. The idea was to stir up the vampires and make them give away the location. The voice can be heard once more.

Voice
How dare you destroy the queen’s castle soon enough! We will sacrifice you!

Rampage
Sacrificed Rampage sounds delicious, but vampire blood is the only thing that will satisfy my hunger.

He continues to the third floor when he arrives at double doors. It was bigger than the front door as I heard nearby another scream. The door begins to open, Rampage bringing the stake closer to him not sure what to expect along the way. Once it opens, Rampage looks and sees a figure in the middle of the room.

[Image: Underworld_-_Rise_of_The_Lycans_(2009).m...53.04-.jpg]

It was not the queen as he was hoping. The big guy approached cautiously when the figure speaks.

Viktor
My name is Viktor and you are the one who roams freely in the palace. Disturbing my family. Who is it you seek?

Rampage
You already know who I am and why I am here. I do not want to harm an innocent person. I just seek the vampire queen Vita Valenteen.

Viktor
Do you have a death wish stranger? Do you not realize this is where she reigns and has the most strength? Many have entered her lair to never be seen again. What makes you any different?

Rampage
I live life dangerously, so I do not fear death. I knew the risk coming here gave her the advantage, but when I deliver a stake through the heart in this very castle, it will make it that much sweeter. I am aware of her reputation for making others disappear, but I am Rampage, something vampires and humans alike have never seen. You know where she sleeps, so let’s not waste any more time and just tell me.

Viktor closed his eyes as he levitates. Rampage did not know what was going on when Viktor’s mouth opens, and bats comes out attacking the big guy. He does his best to take them down quickly. Viktor tries to make an escape as Rampage battles on. Realizing his window for the attack was small, he throws the stake at Viktor. Viktor screams as the stake penetrates his heart. Rampage yells at the top of his lungs.

Rampage
Queen Vita Valenteen how long will you make me wait before you confront me? How many vampires need to die before you’ve seen enough and decide to bless me with your presence. You know Rampage will never stop hunting for you and the moment I find you, it’s over. You will be slain instantly, giving the people of Prague a sense of protection once more. I know you heard the rumor that a vampire slayer was coming, so you’ve had time to prepare but yet I go unhindered in your palace. I have the presence of a God, and a God has the final say over anyone living or dead. So let me say this Queen. Rampage has something you want, but are you truly ready to die for it? The moment I drive this stake through your heart, everything you’ve worked hard for dies. No one is going to come help you because I will slay them. The stake will be blood stained with your entire family dating back centuries, as the bloodline ends with your death. How will you live with yourself knowing you went down fighting for what you believe and no one even cared? A queen should represent her people well and not put them in harm’s way, but you do the opposite.

He stops for a moment, watching Viktors’ blood make its way to the edge of Rampage’s boots. He kneels down, putting his finger in the blood and tasting it.

The blood at my feet is your fault, queen. Everything I do in order to get to you is on you for not being an honorable vampire queen. Perhaps you are running scared as the pressure builds and you realize what is at stake. It’s okay if that’s the case. I wouldn’t blame you since vampires never play by the rules, only coming out at night. How will you ever survive under the bright lights of Relentless? Is that not a vampire’s weakness? Being in the light only adds to the misery you are going to experience. Now if you excuse me vampiress queen Vita my adventure to find you, shall continue.

Rampage reaches down, grabbing the stake that is soaked with blood. He turns around, leaving Viktor in a pool of blood. He moves toward the last floor of the castle. It was now or never once he reached the top. The moment his foot touched down, the queen’s voice addressed him.

Vampiress Queen Vita
Rampage, do you think it is wise to piss off the greatest vampire in existence? Dracula has nothing on me and neither do you!

Rampage smirks as he looks around, wondering if the queen will make an appearance.

Rampage
It is so good to hear from the vampire queen. It only took the death of your beloved Viktor to get your attention. However, I don’t think you are going to give in that easily and have something up your sleeve. I do not care about your feelings. The only mission I have tonight is to make sure you stop breathing. If you’re pissed off, that is a personal issue. In order to defeat me, my dear is to stay true to who you are. You need to realize tonight is not about you. Everyone will know that you fell short. Everyone will watch Rampage feast on your heart, destroying any chance of coming back. So rather you are pissed, happy, or just plain stupid, Rampage will never lose.

Vampiress Queen Vita
Rampage, the battle is not yet over for you. Everyone wants to protect their queen, and this is no different. My lover Lucian awaits to avenge Viktor’s death if you choose to accept.

Rampage
Bring it on!

He sees the master bedroom as he kicks down the door, and Lucian is nowhere to be found. He didn’t know what was going on or if Lucian really existed. It was all about the mind games and confusion keeping him alert, but hard to determine fact from fiction. He yells from the bedroom.

Rampage
You bring me to an empty room and expect me to fear you? Quite the opposite, my dear. The queen should always make herself known to everyone seeking her out, but you’re special. So special that you are above every human and beast thinking you cannot be stopped. It’s a shame Viktor had that same attitude and I am sure “Lucian” will have the same fate.

He had no idea Lucian was in the room and about to attack.

[Image: underworld3_21.jpg]

Suddenly Lucian stabs his arm before trying to take a bite of his neck. The giant screams as blood flows freely. Lucian continues stabbing him, trying to weaken the champion for his queen. Rampage fights against it, turning around facing the attacker for the first time. Lucian was 2nd in command behind the queen. He knew taking him out would leave the queen with no protection. I would force her to confront the only true champion, Rampage. Lucian strikes the big guy on the chest when Rampage grabs his throat and screams before throwing him across the room and through the wall. Lucian stumbles to his feet, unsure of where he is. Rampage grabs him by the hair and drags him down the hallway. He pummels Lucian all over, putting him around his shoulders, and makes his way to the rooftop. A storm was raging with a steady breeze, but it would not stop him from sending a message. He walks to the edge, looking down. Lifting Lucian high into the air, he was about to release him to his death when a stray bat hits his face falling behind dropping Lucian.

Rampage
Is this the best you can fucking do, coward? Is this the way you want to go about life being a worthless leader that you are in denial about? Lucian is nothing but a pawn in a game of chess and the queen herself is cornered, with no way out.

He gathers himself once more, tossing Lucian over the edge to his death. The moment he hit the ground, the Vampire Queen spoke with anger.

Vampiress Queen Vita
Rampage! Lucian died a martyr in my eyes, something you are not smart enough to achieve. Viktor’s death was one thing, but Lucian’s is another. You wanted the queen well. Here she comes.

Lightning strikes nearby as the lights go dark. Rampage noticed this and was not fooled. There was no chance of defeating her in the dark. Suddenly, Vampire Queen Vita appears behind Rampage as he remains clueless about what is going on.

Vampiress Queen Vita
You fool, how bad will it look if you don’t make it to Relentless? It would be a real shame, I’m sure, but for me, it’s just all in a day’s work.

He spins around, hearing the words of the queen, and smirks.

Rampage
I am going to Relentless the same way I showed up with the title around my waist. You could have taken the easy road and stayed out of my business. Did you forget you lost the belt to me simple as that and now suddenly you are a possessed vampire wanting to suck the blood of innocent people? You will pay for that. I don’t care how much you suffer. I warned you about Viktor and Lucian and now only you remain.

Vampiress Queen Vita
Any last words before I transform you into one of us?

Rampage
There is nothing left to say. The battles has been won, but here I stand trying to win the war. There is only death for one of us and it WILL NOT be me!

Vampiress Queen Vita
Ha! Ha! Ha! give it your best shot little man.

He screamed as he charged the Vampiress with the blood-stained stake as everything goes dark. Only the constant struggle between the vampire slayer and the Vampiress who wants to put an end to Rampage can be heard. No more words, just action.

Thanks for the handler of Vita for use of the character.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Rampage's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-24-2021), Chris Page (09-24-2021), Dolly Waters (09-24-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (09-24-2021), Theo Pryce (09-24-2021), Vita Frickin Valenteen (09-24-2021)