Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 09:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 RP Board 2021
PlaceMarker War can be fun. If you want it to be.
Bianca McBride Offline
Metal As Fuck

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

09-23-2021, 10:58 PM

"The name of this event is Relentless. Fitting for that what I am going to have to be to win this match. It used to be a four-way match but it was changed. I guess Sonya bitched out or was put in a deep dark jail cell. Who knows? Who cares? I sure as fuck don't. No, my opponents Tara Fenix and Elijah Martin. Tara I know. She is no push over and when she steps into that ring. She can be a tough one to handle but that doesn't mean I can't deal with her. Outta the two. She will be the one to watch out for. I believe her words. When she speaks. You can tell she means business. Elijah on the other hand. I can't stand to hear him speech. It takes all of my focus just to watch one of his promos."

"Is that a little dickish to say? Sure but that doesn't change the fact it's a true statement. Elijah Martin. I don't give two fucks where you came from. That's great the streets didn't eat you up but you just being some street guy doesn't mean a damn thing to me. Why should it? I'm going to beat your ass harder than what the streets you came from. You want to be a gangster, then get the fuck outta here or you can shut the fuck up and step into that ring as a wrestler."

"Tara, you on the other hand. I know you're a real pro. I know when I step into that ring on Friday. It's going to be a war. Now that doesn't mean it can't be fun. I know I'm going to have fun. So fight me with everything you got Tara. You're going to need to bring your A game. This is a fight to be next in line for the belt. So I'll be there waiting for the both. War comes this Friday. Let's have some fun?"

[Image: oMn2nyk.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Bianca McBride's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-24-2021), ALIAS (09-24-2021), Dolly Waters (09-24-2021), JimCaedus (09-23-2021), Theo Pryce (09-24-2021)