Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 RP Board 2021
Relentless Moment
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-23-2021, 04:46 PM

We see Steve Sayors standing next to an anxious Big D, microphone in hand.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here with the FORMER bWo World Champion, Big D..................."

Big D silently cuts the interviewer off and takes hold of the mic for himself.

"Steve, I know you have alot of questions to ask and, quite frankly, I'm not sure if I can answer them all. So why don't I just tell you what's on my mind, and if I don't touch on something you were hoping I would, we just forget about them; what do ya say?"

Knowing he doesn't have much choice, Sayors simply nods and gestures for D to speak.

"Thank you..............."

D turns from Steve to the camera, a look of disappointment on his face.

"What a crazy world we're living in! We've got people without genders, robots who identify as men, and Miss Fury's the XWF World Heavyweight Champion. What an accomplishment! She couldn't beat me without the help of a God damn sexbot! Well let me tell you something, Fury, you better hold on to that belt nice and tight, because it's not always gonna be there for you. Someday, another XWFer is gonna take it from you.............. PERMANENTLY! And, when that day comes, I will relish in your misery, just as you have my own."

"But I'm not here to talk about the past. What happened happened and everyone witnessed the circumstances behind it. I KNOW I'm better than Miss Fury. I know I'm better than BOB! I don't need a belt to prove it, I already did so at Sin After Sin, and Scorch the Earth before THAT! Fury and her cronies can revel in her supposed victory, all it does is make them look like tools.............."

Big D pauses for a moment, before addressing his Relentless opponent.

"And speaking of tools, that brings me to Mr. BoB. I should hate you for what you did to me a couple weeks ago, but I don't. You're a machine, an object programmed to do what your master tells you to. Blaming you would be like blaming the gun for killing Kennedy; we all know it was the man who pulled the trigger that's ACTUALLY responsible! So, BoB, I don't have any ill will towards you.................. that being said, I'm gonna do everything within my power to put you down at Relentless!"

"I've competed at this pay-per-view the last 2 years now, and both times I've ended up leaving with a loss. I'm tired of it. I'm sick of losing big matches to opponents I KNOW I can beat! Fuzz was nowhere near the competitor he would go on to become after defeating me, and MeFisto was nothing more than a poor man's Miss Fury. Sure, he didn't have the backup Fury did, but he loved to cheat as much as she does! And here I stand, preparing to face a man made object at the biggest event of the year. It's not the most glamorous thing I've ever done, but it's better than being left off the card altogether!"

"This is my moment, BoB, and I'll be damned if I let a machine spoil it for me! Three years.............. three long, fucking years I've been competing here. I haven't had as much success as I was hoping to, but I've still had a better career than the carousel of wrestler's who come in here, see how tough it is, and run away with their tails between their legs! That ain't me. I've never backed down from a challenge, and I don't intend to start now! I've overcome the odds before and I'll do it again! I don't care that you're a machine. I don't care that it's gonna be nearly impossible to hurt you. I've faced bigger, and better, opponents than you and STILL managed to come out on top. Being a bucket of bolts does NOT make you better than flesh and bone, John Henry proved that! And, just like John Henry, I'll die trying to prove who the better 'man' is. Come Sunday night, I'm gonna get my Relentless Moment when I leave you laying in a pile of screws and sheet metal, with my hand raised in victory. And once I'm finished with you, I'm coming for your masters, too! Because this ain't over until I've buried each and EVERY last member of the group you were named after. So watch out, BoB, 'cause they're gonna be calling me Mr. Relentless by the time the show comes to a close............... see you Sunday."

Big D hands the mic back to Steve Sayors before walking out of frame.

"You heard it, folks, Big D's looking for that Relentless moment so many others before him have gone on to immortalize. Will Sunday be his night? We'll find out soon enough."

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion