Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 RP Board 2021
~Relentless~
God Of Death Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

09-23-2021, 10:23 AM

~The moment Giovanni DeSantis has been waiting for is only hours away from happening.~

~Relentless is right around the corner, and the long awaited match between the God of Death and Centurion is about to take place. For GD, it’s finally the opportunity to set Armageddon’s Reign upon the world, by sacrificing the one man who survived his ritual so many years ago. It was not going to be a match in the tradition sense, but rather a fight, or even a war, with plenty of blood and violence promised.~

~The God of Death stands in a private room inside his castle, looking at himself in a mirror. Two leather bound servants add the finishing touches to his attire by attaching medals, diamonds, and other jewelry. GD is wearing a long, red velvet robe, like one you would see worn by 16th century royalty. Behind the two servants are the mysterious woman, wearing a white dress and a hood that disguises her face, and the young Asian man, dressed in all black from his neck down.~

“Have the others been assembled?”

“Yes, Lord DeSantis. They are awaiting your arrival.”

~GD looks himself in the mirror once more, then raises one hand and gestures to the servants to leave the room. They walk out, leaving only GD, the Asian man, and the mysterious woman standing in the room. Giovanni turns around and faces the mysterious woman and looks her in the eyes, speaking to her as if she is the only one who exists.~

"Have the travel arrangements been made?"

“Yes, Lord DeSantis. Your benefactor has arranged a private flight, as well as a limo service to the stadium. You won’t have to spend an extra second in Chicago.”

“My Lord, if I may…”

~The young Asian man speaks up, but Giovanni quickly turns his head in his direction and snaps back at him.~

“No, you may not.”

“What our companion was going to ask was whether or not you wanted us to come up with a plan for after the show, were you to need medical assistance. Due to the current global pandemic, many hospitals are booked…”

“I will not be needing such accommodations, thank you. Any injuries I sustain will be minor, and can be taken care in house; however, as a courtesy, you may make arrangements with a local morgue for Centurion. I would hate to see his rotting corpse stinking up the locker room. Now go, leave us.”

~The man bows before turning and walking out of the room, leaving just the mysterious woman and Giovanni DeSantis alone in the room.~

“Your triumphant moment is fast approaching, Lord DeSantis. Soon, this whole journey will be over, and your reign will commence all over the world.”

“You have been a welcome advisor to me. As I lay destruction upon the world, I will be sure to reward you for your loyalty. You will be a made woman in whatever part of the world you wish to inhabit. But when this match has ended, you will need to leave the castle. I need my authority to be unquestioned, and I know that is not something you are capable of doing.”

“I understand perfectly, Lord DeSantis. I will just be happy to see you reign. I do not have to be present to enjoy. Now, let us go. Your subjects are waiting for you.”

~The mysterious woman walks in front of GD and gets to the door first so she can open and hold the door for the God of Death as he exists the room. Outside the room, there are two guards leaning up against the wall, but no other servants or staff members seem to be present.~

~The mysterious woman walks first, with the two guards following to Giovanni’s side as the four of them walk down the dark hallway. The only sound that can be heard is the sound of the shoes clicking against the hardwood floor, with the woman’s shoes making the loudest sound of them all. The four of them do not speak as they walk for several feet before reaching the main lobby of the castle. The normally busy open area is completely empty as the four walk right through and down another hallway before reaching a set of heavy wooden door, where two more guards stand on either side of the doors.~

~As the God of Death approaches the door, the two guards open the doors. GD and the mysterious woman step through the doors, revealing a large ballroom filled with the many staff and servants that are usually lingering about. Everyone stands the moment GD steps forward. Toward the front of the room is a stage, which has many microphones set up, as well as cameras pointing toward the stage.~

~As GD walks by the servants, they bow their heads to prevent themselves from looking the God of Death in the eyes. He slowly walks down an aisle, glancing at his “subjects” as he makes his way closer to the stage. He slowly steps onto the stage, and as he does, the entire crowd kneels before him. He smiles at the respect he is given as he steps in front of the microphones.~

“My subjects – the time of reckoning is now upon us. At this very moment, we are being broadcast around the world, and my words will reach the hearts and minds of millions of people. Hear me people, and accept this truth into your lives.

Thirty years ago, I was given a vision – a vision of a world no longer controlled by weaklings and disgraces, but rather a world controlled by the powerful, the brave, and the strong. I, along with three others, banded together to form the Hell’s Knights Alliance, and our mission was to use the creations of those very people to spread our message to the world. These creations – media and entertainment – that were used as forms of time wasters that were meant to destroy the human mind, were now going to be the very vessels that will cause the world to adopt our ideology.

The idea was simple – four leaders, in four different industries, that will take them down from the inside. It was a flawless plan…until my counterparts got complacent.

One man worked in films. He allowed the corrupt world of Hollywood to turn him away from his path, and he became self-indulgent. So he was eliminated. A second worked in radio, until the advent of world wife web. He became obsolete, so he was eliminated. The third worked in the news, where he performed an excellent job. His job was halfway complete, until a remote explosive in Bosnia ended his mission. Now, all that remains is me.

My mission was to infiltrate sports and professional wrestling. I was to eliminate the people that represented the worst of humanity. I was to sacrifice the unworthy to Armageddon’s Reign, and watch as the people of this planet embrace us as their new leaders. As four became one, I was no longer a member of a group, but rather the leader of the movement, and my three sacrifices in professional wrestling would be the beginning of this great awakening.

The first was Shawn, the Heartbreaker, who represented self-indulgence recklessness. The second was the man named T, the Drug Dealer, who represented lowlifes and criminals that feed on the dirt. And the third was to be Centurion, the weakling, who represented effeminate men, and the death of masculinity that would eventually lead to the extinction of the human race. Shawn and T did not survive, but Centurion…he continued on.

I was to show the world how weak and fragile men like Centurion were, but I was unable to put him down for good. It was my greatest failure, and I left. I returned to my home, where I would stay here, as lord of the castle, for twenty years, accepting the fact that Armageddon’s Reign would never be achieved.

But my subjects, thanks to an unnamed benefactor, we have been given a second chance. Armageddon’s Reign will once more rise and sweep over the Earth, and all those who refuse to accept this as the new reality will be cast out forever! For this to take place, however, I must finish what I started 20 years ago – I must eliminate Centurion.

Mr. Cortinovis, I know you are watching right now. You can not resist. You know what you are in for this weekend, but before I slay you and sacrifice you to Armageddon’s Reign, I want you to know – this was never about. Not the first time.

It did not matter who it was when the first round of sacrifices were made. It could have been anyone, but you were there, and you fit the description of I was looking for. You had the distinct disadvantage of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. When revolutions happen, there is often collateral damage. In 2001, you were collateral damage. But then, you did something that put you on my enemies list forever.

You did not stay down.

If you felt like you were going to die that night, Andy, it is because you were supposed to. Your last breaths were supposed to be taken in September of 2001. You were supposed to be the last one that stood in the way, and your life was supposed to be given to a greater cause. Instead, you decided to be selfish. You decided to keep on living, thus dooming humanity to the wretched filth it is today.

So while your sacrifice is still needed to bring about Armageddon’s Reign, I can not say I won’t enjoy what I am about to do to you. My other moves, the things I have done in the past, those were not for pleasure. Those were for the greater good. But this? Our match? Oh, I’m certainly going to enjoy it.

You know what is coming, don’t you, Andy? You know how Friday evening ends. Which is good. You should have your affairs in order before you step into that ring. I would hate to see your daughter have to make all those arrangements on such a short notice.

Speaking of Nellie, I want you to tell her that there will always be a place for her in Armageddon’s Reign. It is the least I can do for one of my sacrifices. My door is open to anyone who wishes to bow before me. Nellie, Ruby, Allison, even your cat Athena can join my court and live in luxury, but it must be made very clear that there are rules. They must wear what I tell them to wear, do what I tell them to do, and service me as I tell them to service me. I promise you, it is not a terrible existence. Look around the world – can you truly say it is better to be a free person in this wretched place than it is to be a slave to someone who cares for your needs, keeps you safe, and provides you with the necessities of life?

Embrace your destiny, Andy. Accept your role in this. You only have mere hours left on this earth, and you should approach your demise with serenity.

If you still resist, however, I will hurt you like you’ve never been hurt before. I will make 2001 feel like pillow fight compared to the pain I am going to inflict on you. The future has already been written, Andy. You have two options – walk into it peacefully, or he thrown into it, screaming in pain and horror. I will hope for the first, but I will assume the second. That is ok – you want one last fight before going out. So you can have it.

A new dawn is approaching! Armageddon’s Reign is among us! The final sacrifice will be made at Relentless, and one by one the world will bow to greatness! My will be done!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like God Of Death's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-23-2021), ALIAS (09-23-2021), Dolly Waters (09-23-2021), JimCaedus (09-23-2021), Theo Pryce (09-23-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-23-2021), Vita Frickin Valenteen (09-23-2021)