Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 RP Board 2021
Justice is revenge
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-23-2021, 07:07 AM

” They say that death is the gateway to rebirth, I say once you are in the ground, it’s game over!”

Departure from life can be an uncanny concept to latch on to. The Reapers obscureness confiscated souls where he could, apprehending those who were far too inexperienced, too captivating, those who had so much more life yet to live. Death didn't masquerade itself or even pretend to even care, it didn't pretend to draw a fine line between one from the other it just did what it was manufactured to do. Collect, and acquire it did… The hooded vale of death has hung over Robert’s weary head for his entire life, losing a great friend to an unbeatable disease (Fuck Cancer), watching his grandfather die through a window because of politics wouldn’t allow him to say goodbye (Fuck Covid-19), even knowing the risk… Now fast forward to a few weeks ago where the Reaper took his father in a tragic accident… The Devil himself took on a new form as the double-edged sword struck as it only knows how to, swiftly… Always inauspiciously intimidating from a distance. But this time was different, it had never touched “The Omega” so subsequently… Death has blitzed Robert before just not in this way. This time it was distinguishable and something particular had changed in the cycle. Deep down inside Robert Main something was churning, he was becoming something else altogether what though, was anyone’s guess. He could feel that something was crawling just beneath the surface… Maybe it was anxiousness... Maybe dread… Guilt, he just didn’t know… It seemed he was being constrained, harassed, and becoming a Monstrosity he thought he buried when he woke up in the hospital. The only thing Robert knew now was he would end the career of “Chronic” Chris Page, but at what cost? Robert understood that seesaw with Page would have to continue, not because Robert wanted it to, it had to, or he would never be able to butcher the hellhound that has been haunting him for nearly two and a half years…

” Ladies and gentlemen, I’m not one to say I told you so, that’s more of a heelish move my former unprofessional, bungling tag team partner would do… He’s always been a rub it in your face kind of guy… But that being said, did Chris Page just turn his back on B.o.B? Yeah… Yeah, he did… I’d show you my shocked face, but those of you that are watching this, already know… This isn’t one of those shocking moments none of us expected. We all saw this coming from the conception… Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want to dig around in the past like my substandard opponent, but… Didn’t I said it from jump street that this would happen… See folks Chris Page sees the writing on the wall, after that dreadful showing against APEX-Legacy, he finally realizes that he is outgunned in a war that he cannot win… After all the attacks from behind, and tough talk about “taking away everything” … We are all here standing tall and ready to push forward in this engagement against the inefficient faction know as B.o.B. We do our talking in the ring and carpet-bomb the living shit out of every yellow-bellied B.o.B member… Page now understands the numbers isn’t in his favor, he’s at a disadvantage, it’s one thing to have troops willing to march into gunfire, it’s another altogether when they are amateurish, unskilled, and inadequate against the greater good…. Chris has surrounded himself with lackadaisical yes men and women, unambitious and spineless when it’s time to returning fire. When you surround yourself with mid-card talent, you get burned down.”

“I’ll admit at first these irresponsible buffoons made a beautiful mess of things dropping pipe bombs, hitting their intended targets… But as I brought in the heavy hitters, Drew, Jim, Betsey, Shawn and James Raven, those idle pipe bombs became lethargic duds… I roll with legends, not good for nothing no bodies… Tell me what’s left of B.o.B besides The Bastards? Nothing… Shambles and infighting. And Those No-Good Bastards… They will get wrapped up by Jim and me right after I polish Page off at Relentless. But that is a tale for another time now isn’t it… Now back to that lame-brained halfwit Chris… Page did what he has always done best over the many comatose years of his career. He uses you up until he hits that goal and then drops you like a bad habit… A coattail riding leach people… He treats people he aligns with like a pawn in a game… Anytime Page offers you his hand remember two words pyramid scheme… He is a morally bankrupt individual willing to lie, cheat and steal his way to whatever he sees fit. People listening to my voice or watching, need to wake up and heed my words… Even if I “survive” Chris Page at Relentless, know he has a backup plan, he always did and always will… A snake may shed its skin but a snake is a snake nonetheless…”

Dissolution wasn't sympathetic, humane, or even understanding. Now Robert understood this notion oh so well. He’s detected it as it came in like a wrecking ball demolishing the very fabric of his life and then validated as it went still into the night, at times the Reaper had shredded Robert’s life from its very foundation, shaking him to his fractured core. The Monstrosity plays uninterrupted like a harrowing dream, the only perplexity was Robert’s wasn’t asleep and this was reality. Deep down inside he could feel a shift in the landscape coming, knowing without a shadow of a doubt there was nothing that he could do to thwart the fridge hand of demise, he can only sympathetically commemorate his friends and family while he was still six feet above the ground. Cherish the magnificent times when they all enjoyed cookouts and holidays by the fire. All the carnage from this conflict could have been stopped a long time ago… A skirmish Robert could have ended by simply pulling the trigger on Page a long time. Robert isn’t the same man he was back then. He’s become a protagonist among his counterparts. In war, it’s understood from jump street that there would be casualties along the way. Robert is now staring down the barrel of a machine gun. No matter what happens at Relentless. If Robert eats a Page plant and bites the dust at the hands of this unscrupulous son of a bitch, his brothers and sisters will stand in line behind him. Picking up their swords and shields and march into battle right behind their fallen brother.

” Page wants to continually compare careers and re-tell the story of days gone by; he’s trying to get the audience to not see the slide of hand. He can blow all the smoke up people’s asses that he’d like, but they see the truth… That same ole dog and pony show he has been telling all of 2021 is played the hell out and won’t jive this time around… The man sounds like a broken record… Hell, I believe he even called this a public execution. An execution of his professionalism, sure… While he vomits at the mouth about points made over a year ago, I’m at least out here talking new shit… Page has once again dove headfirst into everything that he has taken from me over the last year and a half like this isn’t public knowledge. He’s takes everything and we all get it… Let’s at the very least change the subject or talk about something fresh and new… But he can’t because he has nothing else to talk about… He’ll brag about defeating me in a Universal Championship match where I had to take on all of B.o.B and still, he barely won? He pinned me with the help of several others, let’s all throw a parade for a man who cannot get it done without deceitfulness or a helping hand. Page can fuck right off with that logic… When someone talks about beating a dead horse, Chris Page comes to mind because Jesus Christ he loves to rehash the same narrative until he is blue in the face. But people let’s not get lost in all the murkiness, the side of the story that Page keeps concealed is what I have taken from him…”

“And ladies and germs that’s everything… We can run it back to when Page came back into the XWF with a few write-off relics of the past who couldn’t cut it on Anarchy let alone gracing the ring with the XWF’s top talent… And they proved that point time and time again, hell these slackers couldn’t even find the time to cut promos… Yet they were filled to the brim with piss and vinegar, threatening to destroy the XWF from within… Or that’s the story that they pushed out. There is the bait and switch folks. What happened was Wargames came around and each one of these deadbeats was slain on the spot… And yes, Drew did save me from a shot that Page had lined up… Thank you, Drew… I had to get that out there or he would cut a three-hour promo on how he almost took me out. But at the end of the night, I pinned Chris Page, dead center… But wait there are more folks… Then from there, we moved to our Universal Championship match, where once again I pinned Chris Page for a three count, and he went ballistic after the fact… I lured him in and cut his throat before he knew what had happened. Funny how the man with the plan always seems to forget parts of the story that makes him look inferior… Now let’s fast forward a bit. It was me that cost him the Universal Championship, it was me that cost his allies, well now-former allies their Championships as well… But that’s a moot point, right? I’ve cost the shit stain on wrestling, everything that he has cost me. But I’m not constantly bragging about it to the world… I have a different narrative and once that is complete, I’ll have my cake and eat it too… He wants to blab on and on how he has taken me out of the Universal Championship contention… Okay… Hey, dip shit, wake up, you are in a match with me for nothing… You’re not in contention because of me, stupid…”

A man who lives fully is not hesitant about his dissolution. Yet, Robert believes deep down in his very being that he has not lived life to its full extent, he’s not intimidated of his untimely expiration. Whether it’s at Relentless against his nemesis or the hands of another bastard down the line. He finds the end fascinating, stimulating, mesmerizing. Where will his fans go when it’s all said and done? What will become of his accolades over time…? Will he become a catalyst for some to become better than they are, or will he simply just sleep forever? Forgotten as time marches onward… Robert doesn’t know what he will face when he meets disintegration, and this should scare him. Departure from life is a painful truth and that’s what losing his career would be to him… A death sentence… Could dying be nothing more than a foggy road, and he must get through that fog called life to finally see the clearing. It's yet another path to walk, and who is to say it will be our last? Life may be the beginning, but who is to say passing on is our final path? What if eternal rest is the middle of the story, and you must read through that to get to a place beyond mortality? Is there a place beyond oblivion? But if we go onto the next path after cessation, will it be our culminating end, or are we destined to keep walking?

” And can we stop with all the Hall Of Legends talk, we all understand that you are in the hall and I’m not… Not yet anyway, but I will be and that’s something even the simpleton cannot argue… I’ll admit that you should be in the hall after wrestling for twenty freaking years. But tell me. What in the blue hell are you trying to compare here? What are you trying to prove to the masses that watch the screen and believe everything that you say? I’m half your age and in the prime of my career dumb ass, of course, I won’t be in the hall yet… It’s that same broken ass logic that’s held you back your entire career, and it shows, you cannot see the forest from the trees, my man. That comparison is like wiping your ass before you shit… It makes no sense whatsoever, but there you are trying to toss your weight around… The Hall isn’t even on my mind… But like always, Chris must make a nothing burger into front-page news… Because like I said you don’t have a damn thing to back his bull shit… You are splitting hairs for no reason at all… You have zero credibility and it shows while you remain lost in the background, fumbling around, grasping at anything you can to keep your shit career from derailing… I bet envy keeps you awake at night Chris knowing that I did everything that you ever dreamed of in a fraction of the time… It took me three years to attain what took you twenty… Like it or not but that’s reality, and I did it the way it’s supposed to be done. I didn’t fabricate the truth or attack people from behind, I never manipulated those around me or cut the line… When I stepped foot inside an XWF nearly five years ago, I sat back and watched the scenery evolve around me.”

“Unlike you Chris, I focused on all the bells and whistles, never once pushing my way to the front of the line or even asking for a Championship match… I took the opportunity given to me… I observed all the lustrous gold move from hand to hand as I kept my eyes peeled… I watched on as the brass ring was tossed around like a hot potato that no one wanted. That’s when I knew, I was fit to wear the crown because I would give this federation something it never had. A Champion who had an iron-clad will, dreamed of being the best to ever grace a wrestling ring… Once I investigated the land and got my finger on the pulse, I found my place on the roster, from there it didn’t take long to unearth treasure, from there I unloaded the lumber and began building my courageous status, my castle was built upon broken dreams and gold, my legacy, my empire… Was constructed one body at a time including yours Chris Page… TWICE! While you were off running another company butt hurt about how XWF treated you. I began pouring my foundation in this company, my cornerstone, from there I built the frame. My initials are forever carved in the foundation of the XWF, the one I built on my own. Now fast forward to the here and now after all the hellacious work, the blood, the sweat and tears here I am now built for structural greatness... And whether you’d like to admit it or not we both know that I am living breathing history, well on my way to being inducted into the Hall of Legends you brag about. You came back into this company as a rumor, and now more than ever we all see the truth… You, Chris Page, are nothing more than a flash in the pan… And as my mythology grows Chris, and yours fades away into obscurity, lost in time, my name will be remembered, and I will live forever in the heart and souls of the XWF fans. Accomplishments are forgotten over time, and I understand that people forget… Chris Page is simply trying to erase everything that I have done because when compared, he knows where he stands. And that’s no place close to me. If we are going on fulfillment alone Chris Page isn’t even in the same stratosphere as Robert Main and never will be… You may have beaten me once Chris, but that victory that you hold so near and dear to your heart will always have an asterisk***** next to it…”

Chris Page’s final exit will come with the same creeping humiliation that has taken so many of Robert’s opponents before, including Chris Page. Come Relentless, Page will understand what true suffocation is as his breathing will come to a halt as he pulled into deep waters and submerged, only to reemerge like a drowning victim coming up for one last breath. Within a few moments, he will realize that his career is on life-support and by the time the referees hand hits the canvas for a three-count he will have passed on, his Earthly restraints disconnected, his weed-stained soul bound to hell for all eternity. Death is straightforward. It is not a gate to immortality but simply, a departure from life. It has no pattern in which those from the great beyond control. Page, head these words. Death is inevitable. He will not turn a blind eye to right and wrong, to give the Eternal Slumber in return for the life of any man, woman, or child no matter how favorable. He does not discriminate, unlike those of the vastly different human race. He is neither fair nor unfair, unmoved by the prayers that grasp him through the nights and days like a statue frozen amongst the crowds. The Reaper of the XWF has a face and at Relentless he will find Chris Page taking what belongs to him. The “Chronic” ones career.

” Chris, you are a disbeliever in my phenomenal wrestling prowess. You are one of the doubting skeptics that are pushing the panic button dumbfounded by what I’ve accomplished because you never could. I’ve left so many of the so-called wrestlers of the XWF mortified, disgraced, and conquered it’s not even funny and that includes your sorry ass, but that’s what I do… You are the type of bullshit artist who will say that everyone that I have ever trounced was subpar, and below my level of competition… Hell, half these so-called wrestlers should be walking the unemployment line. But let’s not worry about them… Because you will be once I’m through wiping the canvas with your broken ass… I am a man that will always subjugate and outwrestling, leaving behind a trail of bloody demolished egos. One by one these ineffective wrestlers were demoralized just like you’ll be. Disturbing, isn’t it? To know you don’t know shit and within a blink of an eye, a snap of the finger, a bat of an eyelash I could take that career away… You’ve run your mouth like a man possessed by a high school cheerleader spreading rumors. I don’t have time for all your Barbara Walters bullshit anymore. You want to come at me like we're on the set of 60 minutes… You want to pretend to be a tough guy? From where I’m standing, I don’t see one. What’s about to happen is Robert Main is about to bring the hammer down like a handyman. Physically, mentally, and verbally this icon is about to floor you for the last time. I don’t have to validify that last statement either, it’s the truth, the gospel, it’s the only way. One thing Robert Main has never been known for is being a conman, I get down to the nitty-gritty speaking legitimacy, and once that bell rings I back up every single word… There is no smoke and mirrors here just devotion to this business.”

*****To Be Continued*****

Robert shifted his entire body to the right to avoid a massive hole in the old dirt path… He looked to Drew who was bundled up in flannel as fluffy snowflakes began to fall from the Colorado sky…

” Bob, do you think that this is a good idea? We need our heads in the right place and ready to fight come Relentless… I mean none of us has been here since Dewe…” Drew stopped himself shaking his head a few times before continuing. ” Since Dad passed away. This might not be the time to come up here, especially right before a gigantic match where your career is on the line… This is going to bring back a lot of memoires, and all of the pain…”

[i]Robert placed his hands his pockets as he watched the crowded dirt road with its gigantic potholes and deep mud puddles; perfect for four-wheel driving, but their uber would not dare take the chance…

” I think it’s a great idea, to sit on the front porch in the middle of nowhere and watch the snowfall while we clear our heads… That’s something that Dad would have wanted us to do, he loved coming up here to the cabin… Oh, and by the way, I’m not the only one that has a huge match, career or not… You’ve got to put Ned in check man… What the hell happened to him?”

Drew eyeballed the trail that wasn’t very wide and from time to time had to hop over holes that littered his walking path. He then shrugs to Robert’s question, throwing his hands out to each side…

” I mean it could be several things, maybe he feels a bit betrayed by all of us in APEX? I can see where he is coming from, we all did end up splitting on him and left him high and dry so to speak. You joined Page, and then when things finally came full circle, he didn’t get the invite to come back.”

Robert shook his head.

” Man we didn’t leave him high and dry, we all kind of just went off and did our things for a bit… Dabbled in something new… It’s not like APEX never got disbanded or anything like that. I think Ned is just taking it the wrong way. He could have just come and talked to me, instead of attacking me. I always thought that this was a brotherhood and once a member of APEX always a member of APEX… If Ned needed something, hell anything at all we would have been there by his side no questions asked…”

” Well, that’s the motto… Maybe after our match, some sense will be restored…”

” I hope so, I’ve got a full plate coming up, but I can always take a few moments to knock some sense back into Ned if needed…”

Drew grinned..

” That won’t be necessary. You worry about Page.”

” It’s funny man, no one sees the times when you are struggling, or the times when you are in pain… They only see the mistakes you’ve made… I’m full of wounds, but I’m still fucking standing… Drew I’m sorry…”

As our heroes came out into an opening, Drew gazed onward at the towering mountain before him.

” Sorry for what, Bob?”

” For not listening to you about the entire Chris Page thing, I’m sorry for that.”

” Bob-O, we all make mistakes, but there is nothing to apologize for. I wasn’t around to keep you on the straight and arrow… When I believe in someone, I’ll always fight like hell for them…”

” Thanks man…”

” You don’t have to thank me, Robert, it’s the truth…”

The expanse of pine trees ahead of the founding members of APEX was never-ending. Or at least it appeared that way. The canopies provided a slight glimpse into the snow-filled sky which turned the shades of greenery even darker.

” We’re close to the cabin now… So, where do we go from here, after the dust settles on Relentless?”

” Meh… Let’s see what’s around the corner, hopefully, a wedding…”

The pine forest they entered was mahogany and primitive. They were amazed by the height and magnificence of the pine trees. Their knotted arms stood still, as they passed by. They were strongholds of this location and stood proud. It’s no wonder why Dewey Main loved this place so…

” Yeah, congratulations by the way, with everything going on I can’t remember if I said anything… And to think she almost got married to that Robbie clown that was cheating on her back in 2017… Right around the time, we burned the Mother Fuckers at Wargames… I’m glad it’s you man…”

” Thanks, now all I have to do is pop the question… Time and place, who the hell knows…”

The two chuckle before Drew becomes more serious…

” Robert, have you thought about what you will do if you lose to Page? Like what’s next if this all falls through?”

Robert gives Drew a strange look before answering.

” No I haven’t thought about it at all, honestly speaking there isn’t anything else after this…”

” I just pray that you are making the right decision because if I have to support you now, we’re both going to be in trouble… I’m terrible with money, that’s why I spend yours…”

” Drew you have nothing to worry about and I mean that… I cannot picture myself doing anything else in life, wrestling is my job. Putting people’s asses in seats is what I live for, and putting people like Page six feet under is what I’m built for… Picture this for a second Drew… Shut your eyes and try to imagine this…”

” Okay…”

” Relentless I steamroll Chris Page for the final time he is going to be the one left wondering what to do when his wrestling career is over… And his life comes crashing down around him. We can head on down to the local burger joint and watch Page flip burgers because that’s all he will be worth after I’m finished… I want you to know something about me when I make a promise or guarantee I follow through. Unlike Chris Page, who has promised the world time and time again he would end my career, in the end, he has always fallen short. Now I am about to make a guarantee to you right here right now. In the middle of this pine forest, and God as my witnesses, I swear I’ll end his career by any means necessary, putting his old crippled ass in the retirement home where he belongs…”

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-23-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-23-2021), Dolly Waters (09-23-2021), JimCaedus (09-23-2021), Marf (09-23-2021), Theo Pryce (09-23-2021)