Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 RP Board 2021
Embrace Your Fate - TV Title #2 - RAMPAGE
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-21-2021, 11:58 AM

...Continued

[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker-1.gif]

A week had passed since Savage. In that time, Vita had avoided feeding again. Because of this, she had grown weak and frail, her sleep filled with terrible nightmares. Visions of herself, out of control, attacking those that she cares for. Killing family, friends, ex-lovers, all while enjoying every last drop with nary a tear shed. Each time the nightmare is different. Different people. Different places. Sometimes Vita is nothing more than a wild beast in these dreams, others she is fully aware of her actions, and seems to go so far as to take pleasure in them, but one thing is always the same each and every time, and that's Jessica taking pleasure watching the carnage unfold.

They also always end the same way, with Vita violently awakening in a near panic attack.

"AHHH!"

Vita jumped upright in her bed, her eyes desperately trying to convey her whereabouts. There is no racing to catch her breath because there is no heartbeat. So while the physical reaction may be a bit muted, her sudden jerky motions convey the message of feat and confusion just fine to anyone who may be watching. As it registers that she's safe in her hotel she breathes a sign of relief. It's more out of habit than necessity. She then sits up on the edge of the bed and wipes her eyes back towards her ears, pulling her skin tight and looking like an elf for a moment.

"I really need to get these dreams under control." She says to herself before flipping on the TV for some background noise.

An ad for BOB's weed dispensary is playing. It features Miss Fury. Vita's eyes lock onto the screen at the sound of Jessica's voice. Rage overcomes her as she becomes lost in her mind, deep in thought of just how much she has grown to hate her former best friend! The injuries Fury had caused on others, including Vita. The sneak attacks that had taken place so many times, over and over again, not just to her, but to Ruby, to Corey, to Alais and Cent and any other half-decent person to step through the doors and dare try and succeed in her world!

Yesterday it was cheating in matches, today it's killing her own people, and as crazy as it sounds, inflicting me with a once thought mythical disease! Her (un)dead heart burns with passion as she asks herself the following question out loud.

"Where does it end?"

Where DOES it end? How many atrocities must be committed before something is done? Can anything even be done at this point? Or has BOB grown too big and too powerful for anyone to stop?

Vita flips to channel a few times, landing on an airing of Rampages promo against Jack InTheBox last Savage already in progress.

"I am a superb role model to bullies and addicts. They see how far someone like me can go and want to be more ruthless than ever. I won’t say that being ruthless has made me successful, but if I was a pushover and someone soft like Jack Inabox, I would be behind the scenes out of the public eye, ashamed of what happened to me. I don’t care who looks up to me, though the only thing I want is to keep this title and permanently-"

Vita scoffs at his words!

"Rolemodel my butt rude dude!"

Ruby and her had worked hard to give the fans TRUE role models! It was bad enough that BOB had gotten as popular with the people as they had in spite of their wicked ways, but now we've got "bigger" problems, literally! Because do we REALLY want to bow down to every tough guy with a chip on his shoulder that thinks it's okay to come into our company and do whatever he wants to whoever he wants just because he doesn't think anyone's going to stop him!?

"Mr. Goodell, I am the biggest ego in the company if anyone wants to dispute me; you know where to find me."

Then the words come out of her mouth just as quickly as they enter her thoughts.

"Nobody stopped BOB..."

Vita spent the next few days struggling to contain her hunger while reflecting on her career. The highs, like winning the Tag Team Championships with Jessalyn Hart twice, defending the Xtreme Championship against any and all challengers, and going on to earn a 24/7 briefcase. Nothing had ever come easy for Vita. She worked her butt off for each and every achievement that she earned, but once Jessica came onto the scene with her big baddies in BOB, things went south quickly. When Jessica first showed up, she did so not as Miss Fury, but as Ms. Direction, a woman that seemed to share a lot of similar characteristics to one Vita Valenteen. So when Ms. Direction was wanted by the police for murder and they ended up pursuing her into a building where they would find Jessica restrained and in tears pointing the finger at Vita as her captor. Despite Vita's pleas of innocence the police didn't question the story at all, and off to jail, Vita went to await trial. Meanwhile, Miss Fury would "debut" as the "new" leader of BOB as Vita was left to rot. The worst part about the whole ordeal, and one thing that she always comes back to whenever reflecting on this time in her life, is the fact that when she was in trouble, everyone abandoned her. Keep in mind, she's estranged from her parents, her best friend went crazy and became a supervillain, framed her for murder, and meanwhile, her boyfriend dumps her and all of her friends either abandon or publically accuse her on Twitter and any other platform they can find. It was a hard place to come back from, but she did, and she defeated the evil Miss Fury to capture the Anarchy championship, effectively ending Miss Fury's reign over Anarchy in a matter of weeks!

There was no celebration. The chink in the armor of BOB was quickly repaired and left alone to fend for herself by her peers, Vita was quickly outnumbered and put on the shelf for most of the year.

It's these thoughts that fuel her nightmares tonight.

09/09/2021

She violently wakes from her nightmare, but quickly regains her wits. It seems that she is growing used to the daily ritual. Vita sits there for a moment. She looks pale and weak, but there is a strength radiating from within. It's this strength that brings her

Her experiences have taught Vita a few lessons, even if some of them she isn't ready to accept. The first of which may be an old saying, but one that Vita has finally come to accept as her own, and so she says it out loud.

"Inaction is the only true evil in this world..."

This was it. The spark needed for Vita to STOP being a background player in the XWF. She was finally ready for what needed to be done, for the XWF and for HERSELF. A montage plays showing Vita picking out clothes and doing her makeup, followed by a shot of her effortlessly skipping the line and getting past the doorman at a club. Shots from inside of the club show Vita interacting with various men throughout the night. The next shot shows her leaving with an older man. Partially hidden by the darkness of the ally, the two begin making out and things are getting hot and steamy before Vita ruins it all for the poor dude with one little bite.

[Image: vCUTnZ9.gif]

At first, he's too lost in ecstasy to realize what's actually happening. It isn't until Vita withdraws her fangs from his neck that reality begins to sink in for him. His eyes fill with fear as he tries to speak, but only an odd squeak emits from his throat. He falls back against the fall sliding down to his butt and as he holds his hand over the bite on his neck he looks to Vita with eyes that beg the question, why? One Vita is totally prepared to answer as she wipes his blood from her chin with a renewed strength.

"Tonight you were lucky. You met a monster with a conscience. That means you TOTALLY get ONE more chance to NOT meet a gruesome end!"

"You'll stop coming to places like this, you'll stop cheating on your FAMILY, and you'll make an effort to be a good man! Or end it the responsible way, which I know you totally haven't since you've gone out of your way to hide that tan line all night!"

The frightened man's eyes widen as he looks at the tan line from his missing wedding band. He tries to mutter the word please, but it comes out as little more than a squeak.

"Do we have an understanding?"

Frantically the man nods in agreement! Anything to pacify this devil woman so that she leaves him alone! Satisfied, Vita disappears into a thick fog, leaving the whimpering man alone in the ally.

Sometime later, we catch up to Vita who is brooding atop a skyrise building just before daybreak.

"Rampage said that with his size, there's no other athlete like him in the XWF today, and he's right if you forget about Thias Watts, which is easy enough, I suppose, since everyone likes to pretend that Anarchy doesn't exist in the first place. Rampage! You call into question HOW I obtained this rematch, while in the same breath bellyaching about how there's no competition! Do you want to know what it took to make this match a reality!? It's not the vulgar and immature suggestion that you made! Really!? A woman has to perform oral sex to be presented with an opportunity in her professional life!? Is that what you think!? Not to mention you insinuating that I belonged in the woman division exclusively like I haven't beaten BADDER Mo-Frickers thank you in the past!? I know you're just trying to be cute Rampage. You're trying to show the world how edgy and nasty you can be. Still, it did surprise me that a world-class champion athlete such as yourself could make such comments and not put cancel culture into a frenzy."

"Oh yeah, I'm a vampire now. I guess I don't get the luxury of "human" rights anymore, huh?"

"Regardless, all it took to make this match a reality was a phone call and the aforementioned lack of challengers chomping at the bit to step into the ring with a seven-foot giant!"

"Settle down big guy, the lack of challengers speaks less to your intimidation factor and more to the depths that this division has sunk! Gone are the days that Jim Caedus entered the XWF by kicking down the door to the Television division and going on to have one of the most impressive reigns of the weekly defense era! Gone are the stability that came with a man like Thomas Nixon fighting the good, even if often mislead fight as he swatted away challenger after challenger to prove himself one of the true workhorses in the history of the title!"

"At this point, even the days of watching former Universal champions battle for the opportunity for a shot at this belt! Instead, we have BIG green goobers like Rampage getting lucky under circumstances he has no idea, and suddenly thinking he's the frickin bee's knees of the XWF because he's scored wins over Vita Valenteen, John Black, and Jack InTha-Who!? C'mon dude, you've done nothing! You've beaten nobody! If it were 2019 and you scored that win over me, sure, kudos to you dude, but these days? Maybe not so much..."

"A perception I'm fully prepared to change come Relentless! The last time we faced, you got the jump on me, but that's no excuse! You proved your might right at the beginning when you slammed me to the outside of the ring! But don't forget Rampage, had I not fought against trainers orders and tried to return to the action, all indications pointed towards John Black having YOUR number! Is that how it would have played? Who knows, but it's totally worth mentioning when we're comparing a triple threat a month ago to a single match today! It's TOTALY different circumstances, just like it's a TOTALLY different Vita Valenteen that will be stepping into that ring!"

"Of course, you're ready for that, aren't you? "STAKE THROUGH THE HEART MATCH"! WOW! I don't know what the frick you're thinking with this one big dude, but if you think for one moment that you've done anything more than motivate me that much more to bite you down to size, then you're a bigger goof than I've given you credit for! You're obviously smart enough to know that a stake through the heart can kill me, though the jury's still out on if you realized your big ass would die too when you made the stipulation! Gotta admit my man, you totally looked bewildered when Ellen had to point that tidbit out to you, but don't worry, I'm sure you guys TOTALLY nailed it with that theory of you being too fat to actually have your heart penetrated! Not that I think you have one, but I'm sure there's something in there we can poke that will keep your big ass down!"

"And look at you! Telling the world, on national television, that YOU don't know what's going to happen in this match!? The who fricken point of choosing the stipulation is the champions' advantage! You should have a plan fully in place before you ever spit out the stip! Normally I'd assume you do, and this is nothing more than a diversion tactic, but then again, you're the big dummy that thinks you're fighting from underneath as the champion, and thus putting me on a pedestal high above you and the belt that you carry! Good job, because I am above you, and I am above that belt, at least where that belt as it stands now, but when I drive that stake into your chest and win the title back for a SECOND time, I promise you that I'll do everything in my power to elevate this championship back to the glory it once held! Oh, and despite your poor research leading you to believe that I was a multiple-time TV champ, you actually ended my FIRST reign! Seriously, who are you getting me confused with here big man, and how many other mistakes are you making in the lead up to this confrontation!? I'm obviously not happy without things played out the last time we faced off, and I'm back for more! That goes against the whole idea that anyone should be afraid of you! Because I'm not, and while you can make the excuse that I'm a creature of the night, let me remind you that until recently, that wasn't the case, and when I was still human, I was forced to face down all sorts of mythical creatures and science fiction that proved to be not so fiction, and I faced them with the same headstrong courage that I'm bringing to you, Ramage! Do you think you're the best? I say you start by proving it here because you've asked for a fight to the death, and I have her number on speed dial!"

"Oh, and as far as your aspirations for a World Title shot should I "steal" the Television Championship at Relentless. Even though it's super insulting for you to suggest that I'd have to steal the TV title in order to win it, I think we can ignore that one since you already blew your offensive load earlier with the sexist crap. So I'll just say that I agree and fully support this decision and I will do my very best to ensure that you can fulfill your dreams of challenging Miss Fury for the bWo World Championship because you know, XWF doesn't have one!"

Just before the scene fades to black, Vita flashes a troublesome grin.

???

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-25-2021), Chris Page (09-22-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-23-2021), Dolly Waters (09-21-2021), JimCaedus (09-21-2021), Theo Pryce (09-22-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-21-2021)