Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 RP Board 2021
Fun with Ellen
Rampage Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-17-2021, 10:24 AM

Fall was his favorite time of year. The weather allowed him to be outside more and travel without sweating. It was also the time of year where RELENTLESS took center stage at XWF. There was a lot on his mind and time to make his feelings known throughout the country. In order to do this, he would be a guest on one of the famous television shows of this generation. It took him to Burbank, California, as he drives toward the studio where a live taping of Ellen was taking place. When he entered, he could hear the crowd being entertained by Ellen. The crowd calms down as she takes a seat and begins the show.

Ellen
Welcome to the Ellen Show. I hope everyone here has had a wonderful day. Today is the day we make history. My guest today is one of the tallest I have ever encountered and probably the scariest. However, it will not keep me from being raw and unfiltered today, so who knows what is going to happen. Please put your hands together for the XWF Television champion, the one, and only Rampage.

The crowd claps as he walks out with a blank expression on his face. Even though he was ready to be vocal, the crowd itself just reminded him of what he has to deal with every time he arrived at the arena on Saturday. He focuses though and shakes Ellen’s hand before having a seat next to her.

Ellen
Welcome, and thank you for joining me for what I am sure will be a very entertaining segment. I expect nothing but the truth from you with whatever we discuss. I know you’ve been a champion for almost a month, correct? What has that experience been like and what’s your next enormous challenge?

Rampage
That’s right Ellen, I have held a title for one month, but you better believe I am just getting started with this reign. I know for a fact that XWF is proud of their champions and always provides the best competition, but Ellen, there is no one in my league. There are folks that come close solely based on experience, but Rampage is his own category and everyone in the back knows it. Regarding the next enormous challenge, well, that would be Relentless. It is the biggest show of the year and apparently, I am facing Vita Frickin Valenteen once again. Somehow, she weaseled her way into a rematch with me. I guess it is a matter of who you blow because she has no right getting another opportunity until I feel she has earned it.

Ellen
I am surprised to hear this side of you. I always thought outside the ring you were a nice guy, but maybe I was wrong. It’s okay though, I believe change can happen to anyone. Moving on though, you mentioned you’ve competed against Vita Frickin Valenteen before. What happened last time?

Rampage
Ellen, I took control of that match from the moment it started. She might have been champion walking in but within a matter of moments, she knew what her fate was. What made it even sweeter was that I beat two of XWF's finest to capture the title. I guess she feels entitled or cheated out of the title, but I disagree with that. She could not handle the fact that a man showed her what being a boss was all about. I showed her something she has never seen, and that’s a man taking control. Vita is always in control of her thoughts, no matter how dark and sadistic they might be. However, the fact someone else would take control and prove to her just how weak she is mentally, physically, and emotionally. I know this will rub most of you the wrong way, but there is a reason we have a women’s division. She needs to realize that when you get in the ring with men bad things are going to happen. Some might judge me for what I do, but if you ask me, she asked for it and I look forward to doing it again.

Ellen
You’re right, there will be people who judge you based on what you say. You may feel that way even if most would disagree with you. My personal thoughts on the matter are that you like to destroy everyone. You do not discriminate at all and that I can admire about you. Before we continue, I think the crowd would love to watch you play one of my famous games. How do you feel about that?

Rampage
Ellen, I have always wanted to try one of your games. What did you have in mind?

Ellen
Well, this one is simple mostly. Follow me, please.

Rampage and Ellen make their way to the back part of the stage, where a lifesize poster of Vita Frickin Valenteen appears as she explains.

Ellen
Now this game is simple. All you have to do is punch a hole through her face. However, you will be blindfolded and then spun around ten times. You will get three chances if you fail then you get pied in the face. Understand?

Rampage
Yes ma’am

She signals for the blindfold as she begins the process. Once the blindfold is tight around his eyes. She spins him around ten times and she stops him as he stands there. Standing up straight was difficult by now. She signals for the game to start. He steps forward and takes a punch, but they move the poster as everyone laughs.

Ellen
Oh, so close

Rampage
Don’t laugh at Rampage!

Ellen
Calm down, big guy. You still have two attempts left.

Rampage calms himself down as he tries to take another punch, but it comes up a little short.

Ellen
Oh, you almost had it. One more try.

Before he is told to continue again, she puts a table of pies behind the poster, and everyone claps. Unaware she reminds him that if he fails, it is a pie to the face. She spins him a few more times for good measure. He stumbles forward and goes through the poster. Losing his balance, he falls into the table of pies as it goes everywhere.

Ellen
Well, that is one way to outsmart the game, but you weren’t supposed to destroy all the pies.

Rampage
That is what I do best!

He removes the blindfold and just laughs as he eats some pie. He stands up walking over and sitting down next to Ellen.

Rampage
Thanks for the game, it was fun and filling.

Ellen
You are welcome. Shall we continue discussing your match?

Rampage
Of course!

Ellen
I’m sure it is hard to believe, but I am a huge fan of XWF and have seen you in the wrong in the few matches you’ve been in. Your last match seemed more difficult than it should have been. What goes into determining the stipulation for your match and any idea what stipulation we will see at Relentless? Before you respond, let it be known to the audience that as champion you get to choose the type of match. You choose a first blood match last time around, which was an interesting choice.

Rampage
You know, I don’t think I have rhyme or reason with the stipulation. I do like to stand out and not be generic when choosing them. Everyone can go with the flow and pick something everyone expects you to choose, but Rampage is about going against what people think I should do. I meant the first blood match as a joke because to me it would not be much of a match. I went into the match just wanting to make an example of what I am all about. Put the entire roster on notice that Rampage can do it all, which leads me into my next stipulation for Relentless. I know how big of an event this is and requires everyone to step their game up. Being as I am facing someone who claims to be a vampire, what better stipulation than a stake through the heart match. You heard it here first. This is the season for pumpkin spice, Halloween and slaying vampires, which is exactly what I am going to do.

The stipulation surprised Ellen.

Ellen
I am pretty sure I heard Stake through the heart match care to explain?

Rampage
Ellen, the aim is simple. We all know Vampires can only be killed by having a stake driven into their heart Vita Frickin Valenteen claims she is a vampire so it’s time for me to rid the world and XWF of this nuisance by taking a metal stake and slamming it all the way through her body. It will send shock waves through the company because I can promise you this match has never been done before and that is what RELENTLESS is all about. In order for her to survive this match, she will need to penetrate my heart as well. It is harder than it looks because RAMPAGE is not an ordinary guy.

Ellen
I am sure the match will keep the attention of everyone. You seem pretty sure of yourself regarding this stipulation, so how about we test it out with another game? Yes, you will see this time.

Rampage
I would really appreciate that Ellen.

They both share a laugh as both of them walk to the other side of the stage. They wait patiently as a stake through the heart game is rolled out. The fans laugh as Rampage stands there looking down, his eyes light up with joy. Ellen hands him a metal stake as she turns toward the crowd and explains the rules.

Ellen
We all heard what the big guy said earlier, so it is time for him to back up everything you mentioned, Rampage. You have a stake in your hand as the hearts pop up through the hole penetrate it quickly. Good luck to you.

Rampage
Prepare to be amazed, Ellen!

She signals for the game to start as it starts off slow. One heart after another pops up as Rampage begins the process.

Rampage
WHACK!

Ellen
Very good. I can tell this is not a challenge at all. How about we crank it up a little more?

The game moves a little faster as he manages a few more strikes quickly.

Rampage
Ellen, I know this is all fun and games to you, but it is a matter of life and death for me literally. How bad would it look if someone I consider inferior to me struck me dead?

Every time he penetrates the heart, red dye squirts over the crowd and Rampage. People scream and laugh all the same. However, the big guy remained focus as he makes one last attempt before the time runs out. He breaks the machine in half.

Rampage
What a shame Ellen. Looks like little Vita Frickin Valenteen is about to get broken in half. I don’t know what will happen in the match anymore Ellen, because I am numb to the chaos that follows me. It is something most cannot handle, but Vita Frickin Valenteen has experienced this before, so nothing will trick her. I am going to dig deep into my bag of goodies and show this chick just how sadistic I can go.

Ellen was about to speak when the lights go dark and the audience screams. No one can see or hear a thing. The lights turn back on as a bat flies right near Rampage. He punches it, knocking it straight to the ground as he stands up.

Rampage
This is what I am talking about, Ellen. She likes to play minds games thinking it will work, but I am not a puppet compared to everyone else. I will not give in and let her control my mind as others might allow. Vita Frickin Valenteen puts on a fake front showing a calm nature, but we all know the truth. She needs to do the mind games because the “skills” she possesses are fake and she is going to get exposed by me. Rampage will take the spotlight away from everyone on night two. It only seems fitting for The World’s Tallest Asshole, don’t you think?

Ellen
Watch the language. This is a family show. I want to ask you a few questions that do not focus on you. Regarding Vita Frickin Valenteen what would you say is her biggest strength? What makes her a tough match-up for you? I know you act all macho, but you’re human, so don’t lie to me. I will call you out on it.

Rampage
Calm down, you’re such a firecracker. I always take my opponents seriously, even if I try to make a mockery out of them. She has held the Television Title on multiple occasions so she certainly understands how to play the game. Vita Frickin Valenteen is a freak of nature. She throws you curveballs and keeps you guessing, which drives me nuts. I have never been one to sugarcoat how I feel Ellen and Vita Frickin Valenteen knows this. She knows I have a short temper. I have to stay calm no matter what happens. The moment I get frustrated, she will strike. The thought of losing my title to her makes me sick to my stomach.

Ellen
I can understand that. I don’t think anyone wants to lose something they have worked hard to get. I am just playing what if here, but if you lose at Relentless, what’s next for you?

Rampage
Ellen, I don’t mind playing a little Devil’s Advocate here and although I have every intention of walking out of Chicago with the title, let me say this. If Vita Frickin Valenteen steals my title, there is only one thing for me to do. Make my way toward main event status and earn a shot at the World Heavyweight Champion. I broke the news on Twitter and I do not spread lies. Rampage will be the world champion. However, my focus is not on the world champion. My focus is Chicago night two for the Television Title. It will be the highest-rated match of the night. It will reach worldwide exposure allowing us to trend on Twitter.

Ellen
The show is coming to a close, so I have a few more questions for you. I understand you’re a busy man, so tell me why should the XWF fans watch Rampage? I want you to sell us your product.

He thought good and hard about it. No one had really asked him that before. He looked over at Ellen and leaned in.

Rampage
Interesting question Ellen. My product is consistent. I always show up prepared for a fight and no matter how easy the match might be, I help my opponent by giving them a moment in the spotlight just to shatter it with a huge chokeslam straight to hell. I never want to disappoint the higher-ups. They are the ones that matter to me. All the fans do is bitch, moan and complain about the product. It’s amazing how everyone is a critic when their ass is in a seat and not the ring. Vita Frickin Valenteen understands where I am coming from. There are times in life when we feel empty and alone and for Rampage, that is when I do my best work. I NEVER need people to bail me out. My work ethic will not allow me to show weakness and ask for help. I will OVERCOME anything, no matter what needs to be done. Rampage is about destruction, chaos, hate, and rebellion. Those four things are something the country can get behind.

Ellen
Rampage we have run out of time so really quickly. What last words do you have for your opponent?

Rampage
The only thing I have left to say toward Vita is metal stake or plastic? Either way, it is going to penetrate your entire body and there is not a damn thing you can do about that.

The show goes off the air as Ellen and Rampage talk a little more before he leaves

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Rampage's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-25-2021), ALIAS (09-21-2021), Chris Page (09-17-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-23-2021), Theo Pryce (09-21-2021)