Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Facing Giants
Ruby Offline
The Super Dear'o

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-15-2021, 01:06 PM

September. That meant regular season National Football League action, and two avid fans, Nicholas and Ruby Debuchy, were locked to the TV set in Ruby’s Ottawa family home. Centy and Ruby’s mother were engaged in a heavy discussion in the kitchen about politics, but father and daughter were jumping up and down as the clock reached zero.

Ruby: “BOOM INTO THE ROOM! Broncos are ONE and OH, baybayy!”

Nicholas, sporting a Von Miller jersey and having a Miller Lite, was equally excited.

Nicholas: “Fang-magic! Steady Teddy does it again!”

‘Again’ might’ve been a slight exaggeration, but the two Boulder Uni graduates had a soft spot for the Denver Broncos, who had managed to get the win over the New York Giants in the NFL’s Week One. There were few better ways to bond with family than over a good game of football, and as the excitement and adrenaline wore off, father and daughter reflected on the game.

Nicholas: “So what do you think is more likely? Giants having the number one pick because they have the number one pick, or the Giants having the number one pick because they have next year’s Chicago’s first rounder?”

Ruby grinned, but gave her father a soft elbow to the ribs.

Ruby: “Hey, give them some credit, they idd a lot of things right, them Giants! Got their QB in Jones, got their monster in the backfield in Barkley, and got protection in Thomas!”

Nicholas: “Ah yes. He Who Fumbles, He Who Gets Injured, and He Who Shows Up Late To Practice And Is Benched.”

Ruby crossed her arms.

Ruby: “Come on now, pops. You always told me that a person is only as good as his intentions! That’s how we learn how to forgive! Imagine if I was blowing a hissy fit over poor old Calypso getting pinned in our match last Anarchy… Dude had the best of intentions going in for that pin. Unfortunately he flipped up and cost us the match even though I had the THUGS beat, but I’m not gonna stand here and berate him for his enthusiasm! Flip no! Calypso, bounce back my man! Your fairytale is only just getting started.”

Nicholas: “Yeah, I guess you have a point. Can’t blame someone for trying their best, even if their best isn’t good enough. But I’m not going to lie, sweetheart, I was very disappointed to see someone else cost you a match like that.”

Ruby uncrossed her arms and shrugged.

Ruby: “I can do one thing, and one thing only… which is do the very best that I can, and inspire others to do the same. I succeeded at one part and failed at the other. It is what it is. But I have a chance to make it right. A chance to redeem myself.”

Ruby’s father sat back down in the couch and grabbed a handful of leftover popcorn.

Ruby: “Relentless is the biggest even of this calendar year. And I’m not gonna lie, I want to be there. I want to show the world what the Banana-Lime Blur is made of. I want to show them that the Anarchists of Anarchy are the best talent the XWF has to offer. But if I want to do that, I’m going to have to do it against Big Money Oswald in a match to bring that Anarchy Title back home. And if I even want to get there, I’m gonna have to beat four others. FOUR! Which is fair, I suppose. Anarchy only deserves the best, and I won’t have our brand be dragged into the muck of mediocrity by having Relentless feature a throwaway match of Ozzo versus Tommy Wish. That dude has gotten away with one too many lucky wins already. The THUGS turn Anarchy into an AfterThought the second they get any kind of exposure, because they’re not fooling anybody. Real recognize real, and there’s nobody more real than our fans.

Meanwhile, we have LSM sounding like she’s some kind of NSFW type of wrestler, which honestly? It’s a poor stage name, my gal. It’s not all that snappy or even sassy. If Stan Lee was pitched the idea of you, your stage name would’ve been a moniker, not an actual alias. Just go with Machina! Way better! And people will take you more seriously in the meantime. Besides, what if you win by a schoolboy pin? You’ll have betrayed your very essence. Just don’t.

And John Caedus, hoo boy. Or should I say ‘hoo big boy!’? Not gonna lie that dude looks like a beast. If I had to choose a surprise victor, I’d put a few Canadian bucks on him if I was a gambling person. Which I’m not, but don’t let me get in the way of RESPONSIBLE gambling! GOOOOoooOOOO responsibility! Be smart, and be safe! Anyway, he’s got some spunk, and he could pull off an upset. But I have experience on my side.

And Fury? Flip me, that girl is like a wacky weed that even the weedest and wackiest of weed wackers can’t contain. Fury ain’t a dime a dozen, she’s a dozen in a dime. She’s everything, and yet nothing. She’s B.O.B., and yet she’s also just a girl trying to make a name for herself. I pity her. Always competitive, but always overshadowed. Outgrown by the monster she created. The puppy who raised a rottweiler. Fury, you ain’t getting anywhere near that Anarchy Championship, my girl. Ozzo may have taken it from my boyfriend, who took it from me. But I’m taking that gold back home.

Ruby winked, and then noticed Centurion recording her monologue from the corner of the room. She grinned widely.

Ruby: “So, how’d I do?”

Centurion: “Like a national treasure.”

And as Centurion kissed her on the forehead, Ruby got all giddy inside. Life was good. Football was back. And Anarchy was soon going to be restored to #ORDER.

[Image: dY7KZz4.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Ruby's post:
(09-15-2021), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-15-2021), Dolly Waters (09-15-2021), Drew Archyle (09-16-2021), JimCaedus (09-15-2021), Latina Submission Machina (09-15-2021), Miss Fury (09-16-2021), Mr. Oz (09-15-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Ruby's post!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-16-2021), Mr. Oz (09-15-2021)