Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Career of Evil
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-15-2021, 06:12 AM

The scene opens (presumably) inside of one of BOB's secret lairs, where we see Miss Fury. Behind her through the windows, we can see the New York skyline.

[Image: Fur6y.jpg]

Some enter in search of a platform to spread their message. Others see an opportunity to seek fame and fortune, or perhaps even bring some championship gold home and put their little town on the map. Then there are others who are only in this business because if they weren't, then the only other place they'd fit in would be prison. Too socially awkward to interact with "regular people", these feet crazed stalkers and emotional manchildren who are prone to sudden wild fits of rage see the wrestling business as the only place where they can "legally" get away with their questionable behavior, and hey, they're not wrong. If I can help construct a very profitable criminal organization live on TV every week, then you can get away flipping the table when mama Caedus puts too much gravy on your plate.

And John, I'm sure that you're looking for the big upset win in your first match, but I'm here to tell you that the only upset tomorrow night will be the less attentive fans that thought they were getting Jim and not John, leaving them with empty wallets and feelings of disappointment that they will hopefully work through better than the big bad Caedus after he gets outworked and outshined by three women!

Disappointment has a way of numbing you after a while. Just ask Tommy Wish, a man who has become so numb to failure that he actually grew dependent on it, like an addict, and just like an addict, it has caused Tommy to make poor choices that have led to a lesser quality of life. Just think of the heights that The Thugs could have reached had they remained under the BOB banner? But no, the success of BOB was too much for Tommy and JB, so they ran back to the disappointment and mediocrity that they had grown so accustomed to! Nothing changes there comes Thursday night either.

Entry order be damned, the thought of either of you two imbeciles coming out on top of a match that includes "The Face of Anarchy" AND the only TWO-TIME Anarchy champion is just ludicrous! Latina Submission Machina is a talented rising star. Not as talented as me, obviously, but talented nonetheless! No doubt, she'd wipe the floor with either of you on any given night, but this night? Her chances are no better than either of yours.

Why?

Simple.

Because THIS is the night that I prove ONCE AND FOR ALL, that the villain is superior to the hero! Ruby, the last time we faced off, you managed to get the best of me. Your FIRST victory over me after 3 prior failed attempts, but enough for your peers to call into question MY TALENTS!?

As "The Face Of Anarchy", a title that I earned when I stomped the former "Face Of Anarchy" (Kenzi Grey*) into oblivion, you can understand how I just can't have that?

But, here's the thing Rubes, and it's the reason why these background players don't stand a chance, I'm not looking to beat your ass, I'm looking to win. Get that? No scores to settle, no tricks to play, whether I enter the ring first or last, I'm looking to win, end of story, but don't get too giddy at the thought of you maybe having a positive influence on me, you haven't! But what better way to shut up your supporters than to beat you "FAIR AND SQUARE" and move on to face...

BIG-MONEY-OSWALD!

My how we've grown! From the butt of Vinnie Lanes jokes to the "God Champion Of Anarchy", and all of it under my tutelage. Sure, you have your demon that you credit, but let's be real Ozzy, how many "demons" have come before while the ones they possessed floundered in the lower card until vanishing altogether? You don't have a demon to thank for your rise to power, you have ME to thank! As a matter of fact, everyone here has me to thank, because if it weren't for me and the BOB's that you all act as you hate so much, this brand would have gone down as yet another in a long list of Vinnie Lane failures a long time ago! That's why I've always gotten away with the things that I have, and that's why none of you you have been able to fucking touch me, here, on MY brand! And now the time for games is over! When I entered this business, I did so with nothing but disdain for everything professional wrestling represented! The barbaric battles, the lust for golden championships, and the lengths that you people were willing to go in order to try and secure one of them for yourselves. but over the course of the last year, with the meteoric rise of BOB, complete with our own wrestling promotion that is featured prominently right here, in the XWF, I have to admit that I've grown fond of this world, more so than seeking petty revenge or rubbing your noses in your own failures. No, I've grown accustomed to the XWF, and have no plans in going anywhere!

EXCEPT FOR RELENTLESS, WHERE I RECAPTURE MY-

Suddenly HERSCHEL KISS WALKS RIGHT THROUGH THE SHOT!

ANARCHY CHAMPIONSHIP!

Fury's eyes follow Herschel with disdain.

You just ruined my shot!

(from off-camera) Hershel Kiss: "Oh, my bad."

The shot abruptly cuts to the exterior.

[Image: 111.jpg]

[Image: ahhhh.jpg]

Herschel Kiss: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Cut to black!

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Miss Fury's post:
(09-15-2021), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-15-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-15-2021), Dolly Waters (09-15-2021), Latina Submission Machina (09-15-2021), Mr. Oz (09-15-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-15-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Miss Fury's post!
Mr. Oz (09-15-2021)