Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Roster Pages of Inactive/Former Names
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tara Fenix
Tara

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-08-2021, 01:46 PM

WRESTLER'S INFORMATION

In-Ring Name: Tara Fenix

Wrestler's Real Name: Tara Docherty

New to XWF or a returning roster member?: New.

Wrestler Date of Birth: 10/30/1984

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 145 lbs.

Hometown: Hartford, Connecticut

Personality: Outside of the ring, Tara likes to stay busy; organized, but have fun. She can be a bit dramatic at times, and she is quite flirtatious. Sometimes on purpose, other times it comes without intention. She is also a giver, and constantly looking for charities to help or causes to fight for. When she starts preparing for her matches, depending on how big the match is, she gets more and more serious and goes into a transformation where nothing else matters except ensuring she will be ready. While she will drink, she will never try to go out of control to maintain her physique.

Looks Description: Famous for the blue hair, and piercing blue eyes. She is fit, and always looking to push herself further. Her body is decorated with various tattoos, including a half-sleeve tribal phoenix on her left arm, a phoenix going around her shoulder and a bit down her right arm, and on her back. She has Japanese lettering on her left shoulder blade that reads: “Behind every great man, is a greater woman.” She has her kids' names tattooed on the side of her torso.

Ethnicity: Mixed. Scottish father, Puerto Rican mother.

Pic Base, if any: Alissa White-Gluz

Strengths:
-Experience: As it has been stated, she has been wrestling since the age of 16 and it shows when she shows how well she can play her opponents and make them play right into her game.
-Tactician: Can be aggressive, but is very quick to react and very quick to think --- if she knows about certain weaknesses on her opponent, she will attack and focus on that spot.
-Technical and Aerial Ability: From the very first organization that she went into, she had to learn two styles of wrestling just to stand a chance against the people that she was stepping into the ring with! She excelled in technical wrestling, learning how to ground her opponents and keep them grounded as well as focusing on particular joints on her opponents' bodies to eventually wear them down and (hopefully) force them to submit. On top of that, if the opponent was keen enough to avoid being taken down with her technical ability, she had to be fast on her feet and wear them down by tiring them out and keeping them moving.
-Determination/Toughness: Is determined to accomplish her goals, and make sure the world knows that she is still one of the greatest, if not the greatest, to ever step foot inside of the ring. Continues to fight even with her own health at risk, and has even been known to keep fighting after sustaining an injury during the match --- the most famous case being her fighting with a fractured wrist and going on to win the match.

Weaknesses:
-Ego: It's known that she does have a huge ego, and if you can hurt her ego, then there's a chance that she might slip. Being in the ring as long as she has, and receiving the recognition that she has, she still believes herself to be the greatest to grace the ring with her presence; if anyone were to spit on the legacy that she has created, she won't be happy.
-Past Injuries: The toll has added up over the time in the ring, and her right wrist and hand is known as a bad injury. Another one of the big ones is her right knee, which she might damage on her own from her own wrestling style --- even at the risk of her own health, she will aim to complete a move and move at her usual speed which can wear down her own knee.

Entrance Theme Music: "The Eagle Flies Alone" by Arch Enemy

Special Entrance (if any):
Code:
Every light throughout the arena flickers out while the crowd gives a premature cheer; when the beginning of “The Eagle Flies Alone” begins to play, a blue spotlight comes in at the same sequence and is shining at the curtain which gets the crowd riled up further. The cheers that The Phoenix Queen is receiving from the audience is outweighing anyone in the crowd that opposes her. The sound of the fog machines can be heard going off heavily as the stage soon fills with fog. The lights in the arena are coming back up creating a blue hue and just as the chorus kicks in, the crowd lets out a huge roar when they finally see Tara Fenix emerge from behind the curtain.

[i]I, I go my own way!
I swim against the stream!
(Forever) I will fight the powers that be![/i]

Tara is standing at the top of the stage wearing one of her designed jackets, and the hood pulled over her head. She is carrying a flagpole with a flag attached; she takes a moment to scan the crowd and see the number of her supporters and soon she raises the flag and waves it back and forth several times and the cameras do their own scan over the crowd and can see a number of people raising the same logo that is on the banner. The Age of the Phoenix. Tara continues to wave the banner for a few more seconds before holding it straight up and bringing the pole down to tap it against the stage and finally slings the pole over her shoulder while marching down to the ring. Some of the fans stretch their hands out for her, and she walks to one side with her arm held out slightly; however, her eyes remain locked on the ring. When she reaches the bottom of the ramp she goes to the nearby steel steps and quickly ascends. She stops for a moment and carefully attaches her own flagpole to the steel post where the Age of the Phoenix banner will be for the duration of the match.

[i]I, I go my own way!
I swim against the stream!
(Forever) I will fight the pοwers that be!
The eagle flies alone![/i]

After securing the flagpole to the ring pole, she takes two steps on the apron before sliding forward and down onto one knee; her head and eyes scan the crowd again while the crowd is chanting her name. She finally crawls between the middle and bottom ropes then charges to the far corner and as she lands on the second rope, she pulls her hood back and lets her arms go out with her palms up. She holds the pose for several seconds, then does a one-eighty off of the second rope to land back on her feet; she runs to the opposite end where the flagpole is, and repeats the process but this time holds the banner out for all to see the symbol. She does another one-eighty, lands inside the ring, and takes off her jacket while waiting for the match to begin.

5 or More Commonly Used, Standard Moves:
1. Armbar (Variations)
2. Armdrag (Variations)
3. Back Kick
4. Chop Block to Leg
5. Crossbody (Diving, Running, Springing, Any)
6. Diving Reverse DDT
7. Dragon Sleeper
8. Drop Toe Hold
9. Dropkick to Knee
10. Enzuigiri
11. Figure-four Necklock
12. Garvin Stomp / Randy Orton Stomps
13. Heel Hook
14. Hurricanrana
15. Inverted Headlock Backbreaker
16. Knee Drop / Targets various limbs.
17. Legsweep
18. Missile Dropkick
19. Monkey Flip
20. Moonsault (Diving / Springboard / Any)
21. Northern Lights Suplex
22. Picture Perfect Dropkick
23. Rear Naked Choke
24. Roundhouse Kicks / Targeted
25. Shining Wizard
26. Shoot Kicks
27. Single Leg Crab
28. Sleeper Hold
29. Sleeper Slam
30. Spinning Head Scissors
31. Spinning Toe Hold
32. Stepover Armlock
33. Stinger Splash
34. Tornado DDT
35. Various Kicks / Targets various limbs.
36. Various Suplexes

SIGNATURE MOVES
1. 'Burn to Ashes'
Go To Sleep
2. 'Fallen Phoenix'
Codebreaker
3. Heaven’s Fury
Diving Bulldog
4 ‘Phoenix Driver’
Cradle Shock
5. ‘Phoenix Drop’
Moondrop / Moonsault, ending in a double footstomp on the opponent's front.
6. Phoenix Lock #1
Figure Four Leglock
7. ‘Phoenix Lock #2’
Figure Four Armlock
8. Phoenix Perch
Double footstomp to standing opponent.
9. 'Phoenix Wings #2'
Angel Wings
10. ‘Siren’
Sliced Bread #2
11. ‘Tara Lock’
Muta Lock

FINISHING MOVES
1. ‘The Phoenix Triangle'
Cobra Clutch (Slam) / Transition / Triangle Choke; She will throw elbows if the opponent is resisting letting her get the hold locked in. (https://twitter.com/narukiroy/status/100...2549948416)
2. ‘Genocide Kick’
Superkick
3. 'Phoenix Wings' - *** Primary Finisher. ***
Double-underhook Jumping DDT / Headshrinker

Favorite Hardcore Attacks/Spots: She likes to use a steel chain to hang her opponent over the top rope. She will also use a studded bat to beat them to a bloody pulp when she’s lost her mind.

Additional notes: Has a “split personality” that takes a lot to get out of her. It usually comes out when someone is constantly trying to tarnish her legacy, or reputation. She has been wrestling in the industry for, going on, 21-years. I can maybe add more? Later on.
Edit
[-] The following 5 users Like Tara's post:
Atara Raven (09-09-2021), Dolly Waters (09-08-2021), JimCaedus (09-09-2021), Lycana (09-08-2021), Theo Pryce (09-08-2021)