Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
September 1st 2021: i'm not mad nor angry...
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-01-2021, 06:50 PM

After the broadcast went off air with Main's sign off on Warfare, it cuts to where everyone was leaving the arena, and we see Tommy and JB at the rafters of the building overlooking the mass exodus of people leaving as Tommy speaks to the camera.

"I hope she happy she got her little revenge over me, oh I guess I did harm her so much she had her chance to get one over me. I didn't care if I had to pass out from her move, she got her moment to shine like always. To be honest, I should have just thrown the match out completely and just took the L like a total bitch, but that isn't how I operate.

I can stand at this rafter, and be all pissed off with how things played out, but now I don't care anymore... I feel like, at this point... I don't have a lot to lose, it's like I already know where I am going to go. Like I said before, she had her little revenge, but this has gotten a bit personal to me and JB.

When she had brought her boyfriend out to aid her, I knew what time it was. She couldn't handle the both of us, so she needed back up. Oye y Oye like what Rey said to Seth before their infamously bad match. But I don't need her eye, more so then she needs to bite her wrist for sustenance. Lycana is a beast, but she hadn't seen shit from me yet...

So Lycana, I am telling you this as a friend.... be careful what you wish for, you might get it. You had your revenge, but now it's time for me to get mines back and I promise you, that you will learn how much of a Scum Of The Earth I can be with or without JB at my side.

But for now, rest easy Lycana... know that you have beaten me fairly and cleanly... but I will make your life a living hell with Marf too...

Quote The Tommy, Nevermore..."

Tommy then looks into the night sky as JB just blankly into the camera not saying much, as the scene fades back to Oswald's litigation speech.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Tommy Wish's post!
Lycana (09-02-2021), Marf (09-01-2021)