Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OH DEATH!
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-01-2021, 05:20 PM

The scene opens to absolute darkness!

Then all at once we hear a baritone begin to sing.

“Ooh, death. Ooh, death
Won't you spare the details of your prophecy.
Well what is this that I can not see?
Do you think you’ll get a win on me?
Ooh, death what is your name?
It doesn’t matter because you’re all the same.
HGH, well he thinks you're lame.
Why don’t you come on over for a shot at fame.
LIsten up and listen well,
For you I’ll open that door to Hell!
Ooh, God of death did you come to play.?
Holy shit boy not today!
You claim you’ve come to claim a soul.
You’ve stayed too long, it’s time to pay the toll.
Ooh,God of death,then why have you come?
For a measly prophecy that seems so dumb.
Your soul is doomed so heed me well,
No prophecy for you fulfilled.
My friend, with this you have been killed.
For your nameless friend he could not see.
That you would not get past me.
Oh, death! Ooh death!
Oh God of Death this has been fun.
Keep on trying to get that one!”

“What did you guys really think I couldn’t sing? I thought that was a rather catchy tune didn’t you? Nevertheless, it seems that I keep getting matched up with these guys that for one reason or another have some type of power I guess you could say.”

HGH sighs

“ I just don’t get it. First I got an island dwelling kid. Now I get this guy that calls himself “The God of Death”! Really guy “God of Death” how offly generic of you. Like Jesus can we come up with some other lame ass name. I mean I guess if I had to think of a “really” scary name I’d choose God of Death too. Ehh, but what do I know? I guess next week I’ll get some other type of GOD too.”

HGH just shakes his head in disgust.

“ To the powers that be. If you are watching this, please oh please. Can you make the next God a God of fluffy kittens? Or how about the God of the flying monkeys? I apparently attract either people who face Gods or Gods themselves so why the hell not right?”

HGH shrugs his shoulders as if he didn’t care.

“ This guy. Prophecy this, prophecy that. Prophecy shove it up your ass with a baseball bat. Mr. I have friends on the inside. Well good! Good for you sir. I’m so happy for you and your nameless friend. He must be a good friend to pick a guy that's a GOD!”

HGH walks over to the bar and has the help poor him a drink.

HGH holds the glass to his lips but before he takes a drink he has a thought.

“ You know all things considered. In my short career in the XWF, I guess I should just be happy I’m booked. I get it though. New guy, push over, green, whatever it may be. One thing that I Harmon Greyson Hays will never do! I will never back down from a fight or any challenge thrown at me.”

HGH takes a sip of his drink.

HGH again sighs this time looking up and cracking a shit eating grin.

“ You know something though. Go a head and overlook good ol' HGH. I don't care. All that really matters is that you show up."

" I mean do you honestly think you'd have this in the bag? That I'd just be a pushover. A guy that you could use to see your plan come to fruition? No! No no no! You see that's where you good sir are counting them chickens before they hatch! This is only the beginning for HGH, but for you it will be an end to your plans to fulfill that prophecy that you so wish to complete. I am that roadblock in your plan. I am that guy that puts the thought in your head. Can it be done? Will it be done?"

"So again I will say, not sing.
OH, DEATH! WON'T COME ON OVER AND GAIN YOUR FAME!
ILL SEE YOU IN COLUMBUS!

BECAUSE I AM STRONGER THAN YOU!

AND I'LL PROVE IT!!"

The scene instantly goes black
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like HGH's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-02-2021), Dolly Waters (09-01-2021), JimCaedus (09-01-2021), Latina Submission Machina (09-01-2021)