Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~Entertaining Guests~
God Of Death Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

09-01-2021, 05:04 PM

Boris

~Giovanni DeSantis was tired of waiting to receive what he demanded...so he made sure he let the world know that time was running out.~

~The statement made by the God of Death was simple - give him Centurion and help complete the prophecy of Armageddon's Reign, or watch as he sacrificed various members of the roster one by one. Last Anarchy, it was the beloved Boris that was on the receiving end. Who knows who it could be this week?~

~Inside GD's castle lies the aforementioned Boris, taken by his servants to serve as his prisoner until he got what he wanted. Boris lies on a bed in one of the slave quarters, and it is very clear that he does not belong there. For one, while the rest of the servants wear outfits akin to leather bondage gear seen at an orgy, Boris is still in his tracksuit and hat - or, at the very least, in ONE of them. Also, while the servants all kneel in the room, looking down in fear, Boris is sound asleep on a bed.~

~Standing over him is the lord of the castle himself, Giovanni, alongside the mysterious woman that has been accompanying him lately. GD has a wide smile on his face, and Boris slowly begins to stir. He rolls over in his bed, and cracks open one eye, only to startle jump the moment he sees GD.~

"CYKA BLYAT!!"

"Hello, puppet."

"...Boris. Not puppet. BOOORIS."

~GD's smile quickly fades as he glances over to the mysterious woman, who just shrugs. He then looks back at his Slav guest.~

"I am sure you are wondering why you are here right now."

"This I do not bother with. Boris wake up in many strange places. Is just habit. Boris learns to not ask too many questions."

~Boris glances around the room at the various servants, all still kneeling in obedience.~

"Is look like fun night, blin."

"I can assure you it was not. You are here as my prisoner. And you are going to tell me everything I need to know about the Xtreme Wrestling Federation and the members of the roster, particularly Andrew Cortinovis."

~Boris cocks his head to the side and looks at GD with confusion.~

"Boris does not know this name."

"Do not lie to me, you fat slob! I know you were friends with him! He trained you multiple times! Goes by the name "Centurion."

"OOOHHH!!"

~Boris' eyes light up with excitement as he recognizes the name.~

"Good Friend Centurion! Why did you not say so? Boris will tell Mister Die Santa everything he wish to know blin!"

"Um...Lord DeSantis?"

~The mysterious woman whispers to get GD's attention, and GD turns to face her. GD, already angry at being called "Die Santa", turns to the woman with evil intent.~

"WHAT?!"

"I don't think pumping Boris for information at this point will be very helpful, especially considering your facing HGH this week…"

"That man is of no concern to me!"

~GD yells out, startling everyone in the room, with the exception of the mysterious woman. Instead, she steps forward towards GD, causing GD to raise his left hand to waist level. The servants take that as a cue to stand, but GD does not give an attack order.~

"Step towards me like that again, and you'll be the next to be hanging from a cross."

"Hang me from a cross, and the chances of you ever getting to sacrifice Centurion will be zero. We are almost there, Giovanni. The last piece of the puzzle is about to fall. You just need to trust me."

~GD continues to glare are the mysterious woman, his eyes as angry as before.~

"I have been told not to trust you. The benefactor said you were out for yourself. That you are only using me. That you can't actually deliver what I want. And the benefactor has never lied to me."

"The benefactor is paying you to do his dirty work. Nothing more. He thinks he's using you. That's why he couldn't care less about your win-loss record. But I do. This isn't just about Centurion. It's about the entire WORLD, and you're not going to achieve that level of domination by losing to folks like HGH."

~GD turns his head away from the mysterious woman and lowers his hand, causing his servants to kneel back down. He runs his hands through his long, black hair before turning back to Boris.~

"You're going nowhere. You're going to tell me everything you know about Centurion, and you're going to do it willingly."

"Oi, understood Gibi."

~GD does not acknowledge Boris, but rather storms out of the room, with the mysterious woman in tow. Standing outside of the room are two guards, who immediately stand at attention the moment GD steps outside the room. Once they get a fair distance away from the room, GD stops and turns to the woman.~

"If you're wrong about this…"

"I'm not. I guarantee, what we have planned for Thursday night will have Centurion begging for a match with you. But it all relies on you beating HGH. That dude is nothing. He's worse than worthless, and you need to make an impactful statement before we can move forward with our plan."

"What kind of resistance am I looking at?"

"Not much, from what I can tell. Brand new. Really green. Seems to love the sound of his own voice. Other than that, I can't find anything on the guy. Probably another fly-by-night talent."

~GD strokes his chin as he looks down at the ground.~

"Get me everything you have on him. Every match, every promo, everything. And make sure our special guest is in position for Thursday Night. This all needs to be done to perfection. If anything goes wrong, I'm taking it out on you."

~GD storms away from the mysterious woman, leaving her standing in the hallway on her own.~

"So like every other time then."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like God Of Death's post:
(09-02-2021), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-02-2021), Dolly Waters (09-01-2021), JimCaedus (09-01-2021), Theo Pryce (09-01-2021)