Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The match Lord Raab requested for months has come ahead.
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-01-2021, 03:45 PM

Back in the alleyway, the match turned from a regular revenge match to have all or nothing match. Markus didn't expect; if he wins, he removes BOB once and for all. Markus never was a fan of the team or the whole idea of it. It made no complete sense. There's dripping water coming down from the rain, pouring down from the sky. The pavement was soaking wet as Henry has the camera-ready as Markus stands, having his fists out ready, with a slight smirk on his face.

Lord Raab: "About bloody time, I say when it comes to facing against Miss Fury. Ever since you attacked me a few months ago, I wanted to seek revenge on you. Mainly because of wanting to give you payback for everything you've done for me, even recently for my matches as well. It all started when your team's bandwagon that makes no complete sense to anything to make you all look badasses. Do you know how pathetic you are when you're incapable of tackling your problems yourself?"

A moment to breathe as Lord Raab, not caring how wet the pavement was with the rain, decides to take a seat as walking around during a video didn't seem that interesting for him.

Lord Raab: "I'm a horrible monster myself, but even I never needed to form a team to make this place god awful. I like to say you've made things worse when Sarah was around, but that's not entirely true. You have made Anarchy a lot worse than Vinnie Lane has run things. Sure he made mistakes, but you have as well; by also doing the same thing Sarah did when she ran this place, made it all about you and the illegal title you carry around."

Everything he had said was true in Markus's mind, and Henry tosses some slime, hitting on his body, dripping all over him.

Lord Raab: "Because that title you carry around, you pretend to be a champion, but the fact is, you aren't because your belt doesn't classify in the XWF world. That's why I never had any interest in that belt because; why would I be proud to carry a fake title that doesn't exist? Man, I thought I was a shitty person when I used to be a GM years ago, but at least I didn't make up a title to make myself feel worthy. You are a straight-up piece of shit, a wrestler who hasn't done shit on Anarchy since April."

Raab spits on the pavement, feeling there's a ton of heat, and there was since day one, and he liked the thought of the match that's involved.

Lord Raab: "Now you are in the shit for everything you've tried to do with this company. I'm no hero, and I can admit that, but you are incapable of running this company that isn't biased towards you as well as Sarah used to do. Both of you are a lot alike, except you haven't done anything wrong to my twin brother. More towards me, but you will be shit canned when I'm done fucking you up. I'm also pissed it's not a hardcore match either because the things I want to do with you is more than this match provides for us."

Markus was shaking his head heavily due to his hatred for regular matches, primarily when this serves a significant purpose for Markus and Miss Fury regarding this match. Markus decides to stand up and walks around while Henry throws slime all over Lord Raab once again.

Lord Raab: "I will make you fear me when I fuck your ass up so bad that you're eyes will be rolling all over the god damn place; especially it's my job to remove the toxic team all of you bitches are. Bitches who have no reason to be an actual team, just existing for the sake of existence. That's how I feel since you use these BOB guys to be under your orders, not letting them shine on their own and too gutless to be successful wrestlers without you around. I don't need to be in a crew, and I don't need Vinnie to kiss my ass because he has nothing to do with me, so get your facts right before you even dare to mention that cos we have nothing in common; I don't know him."

Markus had a duty to do, and who knew after all these years Markus on doing terrible things to people that he was in the position to be remembered as a guy who would be a hero? Markus hated the thought of the idea.

Lord Raab: "But I've certainly wanted this match with you, been waiting so fucking patiently to see you shiver in fear on the thought of this toxic monster coming at you and beating the living shit out of you. I will take back what nobody has the actual tits or balls to do in the wrestling company. I do, and I'm going to make you suffer where it fucking hurts, in your heart where you've made Anarchy be about yourself and BOB team. You don't give a shit about anyone who poses against BOB; place them over all the hard-working vets in this company."

Sure, Markus was a bad general manager, even named the show himself, but he learnt a lot from those times.

Lord Raab: "Tomorrow night, I will have no issue beating the shit out of you after all the hell you've given me; what Vinnie put in is complete bittersweet as you may be the illegal champion right now, but it will be a thing of the past as you and your BOB bitches will no longer have control. I will be leaving you lying in your own blood, looking at the lights, knowing you got completely fucked. Prepare to be Raabinated by The Green Disease German Monster."

Henry cut the camera before they walk back to the hired apartment.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Lord Raab's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-02-2021), Dolly Waters (09-01-2021), JimCaedus (09-01-2021), Mr. Oz (09-01-2021), Theo Pryce (09-01-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Lord Raab's post!
Mr. Oz (09-01-2021)