Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Suffocate
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-31-2021, 06:11 PM

“What the hell are you doing here?”

Arcana blinks as she looks around the room, taking in the scene. Her mouth opens for a few seconds, then closes without a peep, at a complete loss for words. Lycana catches motion out of the corner of her eye and turns her head, catching Damien furtively trying to slip his cell phone into his pocket. “Really?” she drawls, giving him an exasperated look. He had shot the bitch a text or two while she had been distracted by Reika’s gushing over Jim Caedus, and now here she was... ready to make the day even better.

Joy.

“Damien texted me.” Arcana needlessly announces, finally finding her voice as she steps forward, lowering her ass – damn that thing had gotten huge, Lycana notes- delicately as possible into the single free kiddy chair much to the delight of Reika, who starts rummaging in her toy chest for something to dress the red-haired witch in.

“How wonderful.” Sarcasm drips from the two words. A small noise of agreement comes from Marf, as he finishes his tea, then crosses his arms over his chest. “Why is my relationship with Jimmy the topic of conversation anyway?” A rainbow hued feather boa gets thrown on her shoulders, Reika looping it around her neck artfully. “Well, actually it started with the opinion on who would win in a match...” A headband with two bright pink glittery hearts bobbing like antennae completes Arcana’s ensemble. “Between who?” she says absently, smiling at the blond girl as she accepts a tiny cup of tea.

“Us.”

Startled amber eyes meet chilly silver across the table.

Arcana slowly lowers the teacup, tossing a pensive look Damien’s way. “I can guess who voted in which direction... is that why we are all having this tea party right now?” She grins at Reika. “An absolutely lovely one, I might add.”

“Damien said that you could beat Lycana’s butt... except he used a SWEAR.” she shoots a glare towards the man. “And I told him he had to take it back because Lycana would totally win. Marf laughed. Lycana is the best! NOBODY can beat her in anything!”

“Except almost everyone lately.” the muttered words bring everyone's attention towards Damien, Reika puffing up like an angry kitten, her eyes spitting fire as she glares. “That wasn’t nice! You take that back! Marf! Make him take that back!”

“Gladly!”

“Marf!”

“She asked me to!”

“Reika, your tea is delicious... why don’t you go get some more?” Lycana holds out the little teapot. “But YOU made the tea.” The girl takes it anyway, cocking her head to the side as her long dark blond hair falls in a ripple of molten gold. “Oh, but this tastes so much better than from the pitcher... You must do something special to it. Or you have a magic teapot.” Reika looks charmed, her angry facade fading to be replaced by a small smile as she sends one last look around the table. “Okay! I’ll be back! No more being a meanie Damien!” She scoots out of the room, her footsteps slowly fading as she trots down the stairs.

“Yeah Damien, why are you being a meanie to Lycana?” Marf says, a sparkle in his eye, always far too pleased to stir the pot. “Well, I don’t think he meant to...” Arcana begins. “He did.” Lycana says simply. “He meant it. And he truly thinks that you could beat me in a match.”

“I could.”

“Not right now you couldn’t.”

“I trained with Syren.”

“And I trained with Tempest Hanlon.”

“Syren was one of the best in her fed and....”

“And you aren’t. It doesn’t matter WHO you trained with right now.”

“How can you be so sure?”

“You’re too soft.”

“SOFT?!”

“Mmhmm.”

“I should show you just how soft...”

“Wouldn't it be funny if they booked you two in a tag match as partners?”

The two witches turn horrified gazes in Marf’s direction. He shrugs. “Just trying to diffuse the situation. It would be kind of funny though.”

“Funny for who?” Lycana mumbles, giving Marf the side eye. “For anybody watching.” he responds, completely unfazed. “That would be an absolute disaster.” Arcana cuts in, causing Lycana to roll her eyes. “I think that’s a given, and everybody knows that.” Damien rises, trying to look dignified in his ruffly apron and giant floppy brimmed hat. “I’m going to see if Reika needs help.” he strides out of the room, ribbons trailing behind him like multicolored banners. “Look what you did, you made him uncomfortable...”

“Good. Why is he always here lately?”

“He’s kinda growing on me.”

“You aren’t helping Marf.”

“We should be friends.”

“We should.... what now?”

“We fight too much Lycana. We should be friends.” Arcana nods sagely as Lycana stares. “We both are in Cate’s coven, we both are working for the XWF... I mean, it just makes sense right? We fight too much, when we should really try to put the past behind us. Wouldn’t it be nice to have another person to watch your back in the fed?”

“No.”

“And not only me, I’m sure Jimmy would be willing to lay differences aside...” she ignores Lycana’s strangled sounds of disbelief, and Marf’s laughter and presses on. “And I have the PERFECT idea on how we can get started...”

“Oh?”

She nods. “A double date!”

“A WHAT?!”

“You know... You and Marf... and me and Jimmy. We can go check out Atlanta before we have to be there for Warfare.”

“We?”

“I’ll be there for Jimmy’s match.”

“Of course... And you really think we should...” Lycana clears her throat, glancing at Marf who is wiping tears from his eyes, shaking his head in disbelief. “Double date? The four of us? And Caedus is okay with this idea?” Arcana looks hesitant for a brief moment before her face smooths out once more. “Of course, why wouldn’t he?”

“He hates me.”

“He doesn’t hate you... He....”

“....... he what Arcana?”

“Well, he respects you.” Her eyebrows rise slightly at finding he shares the same sentiments.

“That doesn’t mean he doesn’t hate her.” Marf points out. “He has a point and... you know, I’m having a really hard time taking you seriously with those damn hearts flopping everywhere. Do you think you could...?”

“Have you seen yourselves?!” Arcana pulls the headband off. “I’m telling you, he doesn’t. It’s a good idea! Just think about it! I’m going to see where Damien and Reika are.” Arcana flounces off through the doorway, leaving Marf and Lycana alone. “Well?”

“Well, what? You aren’t actually thinking about entertaining that idea are you? Joining BoB would be better than that.” Eyebrow arch. “Okay, maybe not that extreme, but really Lycana? A double fucking date with Caedus and Arcana of all people?” A delicate shoulder lifts. “Really?” He expels a soft sigh as he looks over her face. “It might be fun...” she smiles at his incredulous look. “Okay, so it would likely be an incredible shitshow, but as much as I hate to admit it... I’d rather keep Arcana on our side. She has come in handy over the past few months, hasn’t she?” Marf makes a noncommittal noise. “I’m sure we can survive just one little date with the two of them... right?” He groans, swiping a hand down his face, allowing it to rub idly in his scruffy beard. “Alright. I can see your point...”

She pops up, moving to wrap her arms around his broad shoulders. He tugs her in closer, giving a lock of her hair a playful yank. “I knew you’d see it my way.” He tilts her chin up. “Let's hope it actually goes the way you think it will.” She wrinkles her nose, leaning forward to press her lips to his before pulling back. “Am I ever wrong? Don’t answer that... I’m loving the tiara on you, by the way.” She flicks the gem encrusted headpiece. “Hey now...” He lifts his hands, setting it back to where it belongs as he rises with dignity. “I look damn good.”

“You do.” she tosses him a saucy wink. “But I suppose we should see where the hell the other three are.”

“Do we have to?”

Despite the grumble, he puts an arm around her shoulder as they exit the room, walking slowly down the stairs. Lycana’s eye alight on Arcana, back to her as she seems to be absorbed in something. “Where are Damien and Reika?” As the duo hits the bottom stair, the other woman turns to face them... a familiar piece of stationary in her hands. Lycana freezes, her heart dropping to her feet with a thud, stopping for a long moment, before lurching to life with a thud. Arcana frowns at the paper before looking up. “Reika was bored, she went to find Fenrir... Damien went too. What is this Lycana?” Sensing the tension in the air Marf looks down at the blue haired Dark Vixen of Violence, who answers with a barely perceptible shake of her head.

“I’ll just run along and see what they’re up to.” he tosses aside the tiara and tutu, as he disappears into the kitchen, leaving the two silent witches behind him. The sound of the back door opening and closing punctuates the stillness, as they regard each other.

“What is this Lycana?”

“You clearly know what it is.”

“You realize what is going to happen if you go there, right?”

“You realize what would happen if I didn’t, right?”

Tension crackles through the air as they both fall silent once more, regarding each other... one with an expression of concern, the other with a tenuous hold on neutral. “I should go with you...” Arcana holds out the piece of paper, ignoring Lycana’s incredulous laugh. “Are you crazy?! Why would I want that?” She snatches the paper, holding it close to her chest, ignoring how she was crumpling it. “Because you of all people know that I am one of her favorites... You fucking spent enough time screaming that at me, and giving me all kinds of issues because of it. Maybe I could just diffuse the situation... What is this about?”

“The... the uhhh... werewolf war most likely.”

“SHE DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT THAT?!”

Arcana gapes at Lycana who shakes her head, then sucks in an audible breath as her round eyes go to the paper once more. “Thats not just a summons...Did she know about...”

“Nothing... I haven't told her anything. She didn’t know about Reika. The Harbinger. The dream walking djinn. The war. Rolfe. Nothing...”

“SOMEONE told her!” Arcana swipes a hand through her hair. “You HAVE to let me come with you!” Lycana shakes her head to the negative once more. “Why? Why Arcana? What is that going to accomplish? I’ll tell you... Not a damn thing. Whatever is going to happen, will, whether you are there or not. If you come it might go badly for you as well... and it will look like I’m scared to be there on my own.”

“Aren’t you?”

“I’d be an idiot if I wasn’t.” she admits. “It's going to be hard enough to tell Marf about this, and to try and keep him as far away as I possibly can. He is in as deep as anyone, and we all know how Cate reacts to us having people we love and care about...” They both pause, thinking on what had happened with Damien. “I’m going to give you a choice Lycana...” Arcana’s voice is a slow drawl, her eyes determined. “You will either go on a double date with myself and Jim, which I know is a fate worse than death for you...”

“I was going to agree to it.”

“Oh.” She ruminates on this for a few seconds. “Well, then I’m just coming with you, when you go to New York. You are going to need someone there. I’ll stay outside if I have to. You know I can find out what is happening with ease... I’ll even let you off the hook for that double date.... This week anyway.” Lycana stares. “You aren't going to let go of this, are you?” Arcana crossing her arms has her sighing. “Alright. Fine. You’d just poof your fat ass there anyway. I can’t go until after my match on Wednesday anyway... You can come, but you cannot let her know you are there.”

“I’ll need a cloaking spell.”

“I’m sure that’s easy enough for you. You can already do literally every fucking thing else.”

“Can you just get over your jealousy, for once?”

“Jealous?! Of, you?!”

“My powers at least and...”

“I’m not jealous?! And another thing, I.... You know what... it doesn’t matter. I clearly don’t have a choice in the matter. We will go to New York together. Just like you want.”

“It will help, I can diffuse anything bad... I know I can. I can link us so I can see through your eyes. Cate doesn’t get mad at me... I’m sure she will understand your umm... reasonings... for not telling her all this. You didn’t want to stress her out when she already has so much on her plate with Tius right? That’s a good avenue to take... I hope anyway. And I mean, nothing else has come of the wolf war right? So, it is really kind of a happy ending. The Harbinger never came back... the other djinn is dead. The traitor is dead. Reika and the dark magic to bring her back but... she's doing great?! The war... well, I mean... and the casualties... well, umm...” her voice fades off as she lists all of Lycana’s transgressions and realizes what a deep hole it actually is. She forces a fake smile to her face. “Anyway... it will all be fine, and then we can go on that double date. I have to go find Damien and talk to him.”

“Joy.”

Lycana contemplates the slow, downward spiral that her universe was currently on as she sinks into a chair, staring at the wrinkled missive. Could it get any better? She quickly wipes the thought from her mind... no sense tempting fate. With her luck the Harbinger would make his grand appearance right in the damn middle of this meeting with Cate. Perhaps he would announce he was Tius’ secret lover and had amassed an army of vampires. Nothing really seemed too farfetched these days... but for now, she had to try and keep focus.

She had a match to win.

____________________________________________________________________________________

“Tommy.

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy.

Oh my dear... just when I think we have hit the ceiling with you, you just crash right on through and go blazing off into space.

To be clear I’m talking about your stupidity darling, certainly not your career.

Your promo... the things you said. The loops. The backtracking. The contradictions. The sheer and utter torrent of pure bullshit that poured forth in a never-ending jumble of crap... I am telling you Tommy, it was outstanding. Completely blew my mind trying to wade through the knee-deep shit. Congratulations Tommy, I’ve listened to a lot of verbal diarrhea during my time in this fed, but goddamn if you don’t take the cake. A fucking five tiered one at that.

I’m not even really sure where to start. There is so much meaty material here, everywhere I look, picking a place to sink my teeth into is quite hard... in the best way possible. An absolute mountain of juicy gems just ripe and waiting to be plucked from your promo, placed upon my altar to be ripped into confetti.

I suppose the best selection would be my own personal favorite... the line that stood out above all the rest.

‘Someone I totally have the upmost respect for.’

Respect.

Re.... Spect.

…...

…...

…...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I’m fairly certain you have no notion what that word means, nor how to actually put it into actions and words. Where was the respect that you supposedly had for me all these past months? Certainly wasn’t in your hands. After everything you did? THAT is what you call respect? HAHAHAHAHA! Oh Tommy, let me tell you something...

And I mean this in the most DISRESPECTFUL way possible.

Fuck you.

Fuck you, and everything you think you think you know about me.

Its apparent that you know jack shit... and aren't ashamed to let the world know it.

In what world, have I been coddled and adored? Have we... have we been in the same company this entire time, or are you really living in some alternate universe? Last time I checked, from nearly the moment I stepped into the wrestling world, as an affiliate of the Left Hand, I was hated. I was mocked. I was targeted to be chased from the XWF for good. I was made fun of in promos that did not even pertain to me... After leaving that particular faction, not much has changed other than the chanting for my head to leave my shoulders has died down... But loved and fawned over?

You are fucking warped in the head more than I even anticipated, completely oblivious to all that goes on around you.

‘Maybe she knows that deep down, she wants to fight a man who isn’t one to back down.’

‘Maybe you’ll have some positive feelings for the pain I shall bring to your body’

Umm yeah boo, where you been hiding? I dig pain... Pain has a way of making you focus, to force yourself to push beyond it and break through the boundaries that are only set within your mind. Once you embrace pain, it loses any power it- and whoever is putting you through it- holds over you. It is that moment, that moment where you are teetering right on the edge of breaking, that you need to reach down inside yourself and find the grit and determination to push forward... and each time you do, you make your tolerance higher. Push those limits of your body further back... until it takes a whole hell of a lot to even make you bat an eyelash. And let me tell you something Tommy, despite your size and everything you claim... there is not even the slimmest chance that you will be able to make me submit to you, no matter what kind of hold you try to put me in.

Why is that?

Because I don’t back down.

I never walk away from a challenge. I never give up. So... wouldn’t it make sense that I would love a dance partner who feels the same? Someone who is capable of actually handling someone like me in that ring? An opponent who can provide a challenge? This is only something that I've been saying ooohhh... for months. Pretty much since I started. I love a man –or woman- who is not afraid to step in that ring knowing where my mindset is at.

Let us get one thing right out of the way though...

That ain’t you Tommy Wish.

You have said more times than I can count that you are scared to take me on... Your sense of dread for what is going to happen. Thinking that you are not worthy. Knowing that this match will not be yours...

All true.

But now that you finally accepted, now despite all the back and forth, interspersed within all that self-doubt and fear... you pepper your promo with little gems like wanting to kill me in the ring, me not knowing what I’m coming up against, you’re going to break my ankle, you being such a violent fella...

Bring it.

Bring everything you have to this match... and it still won’t be enough.

I’m going to own this match, and when that bell rings at the end of it all... I am going to own YOU. You have sold your soul to this she devil and when this is all said and done, I will crush it in truth. But what makes this all the more interesting... this isn't going to be the only playtime we get, is it? We started with this little adventure being just you, and me... with Marf hovering in the shadows waiting to see what little scraps he could scrape up of you once I was through. But the landscape has changed... oh my, how the landscape has changed.

We not only have your little pal John Black, sneaking around the 24/7 freestyle hallway with my partner, but there appears to be another little something something booked for the next coming Savage...

We get to play AGAIN Tommy Wish! Just think about it... not only do you get to taste my vengeance, swallow the bitter pill of defeat at my hands tomorrow night... You get to pull on your big boy drawers and walk your ass down that ramp, knowing that you will be standing across from me once more! Isn't that fantastic?

I quite think it is.

I get to play with you yet again, and even share you with my Marf! That sounds like a hell of a lot of fun, and I’m sure he can’t wait either. Throw your partner in there for the THUGS versus the Dissentients... and that is pretty fucking amazing... but even THAT’S not all... No, we have the lovely addition of Them No Good Bastards, two that I always love getting my hands on with the Tag straps on the line... why its nearly enough to make me swoon!

But first... first I have to make sure there is enough of you to even make it to Savage. And I’m not really sure I want to. Let me tell you what is going to happen tomorrow on Warfare...

You, are going to attempt to strap on enough balls that your knees don’t knock too much as you stumble down that ramp towards that ring. You are going to climb that big ol’ ass of yours through the ropes as the sweat starts trickling down your spine. That bell is going to ring... and you are going to find out just what a mistake it was for you to agree to this match. What a misstep you took in baiting the Dark Vixen of Violence. How it feels to have the beast hovering over your throat as you struggle to escape. And when I lock you up and apply the pressure... as the screams come from your throat... as pain radiates through your body... you are going to know just what it is like to be embraced by The Wolf.

And that’s not my ego my dear... that’s just the cold hard facts.

I don’t give a shit about impressing the fans, or hearing the cheers. I live for the blood, sweat and tears that comes with a good fight in that ring.

Know that you are going to be the one fighting for your life.

You are going to be the one regretting everything he has said and done in the months leading up to this.

You are going to be the one who wishes you had backed down from the challenge.

You are going to be the one submitting to me in the center of the ring.

You are going to be the one relieved to hear that bell ring.

And you are going to be the one counting your lucky stars IF I decide to let you leave without drawing any blood or breaking a bone.

You are going to rue the fucking day, not only that you decided to aim your wandering hands in my direction, but the day you ever crossed paths with me.

Get ready Tommy... You have run for so long from this. Now, the sands are slipping away with alarming speed. Retribution is coming for you on swift feet, fangs bared, poised and ready...

And your time is up.”

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Lycana's post:
Dolly Waters (08-31-2021), JimCaedus (08-31-2021), Marf (08-31-2021)