Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
And I'm Only Getting Hotter
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-24-2021, 03:08 PM

EDIT:
Somehow, my Angelfire page was deleted, along with a few other things... I saved the raw file on Word minus coding, and had the last edit date/time for it. So here is the RP in the raw... This was okayed by Theo who saw the SS.

The summons had come.

It had been a long time... In truth she had expected them sooner. Much sooner. After the werewolf battle had occurred back in May, she had nearly held her breath on the daily waiting for them to come, in some spectacular fashion. Perhaps a ball of fire exploding right before her face. Some weird creature sent to wipe her right of the face of the earth. Shit... perhaps just a bolt of lightning smiting her right on whatever spot she stood on.

Lycana didn’t even know if she had that kind of power... but she was a Goddess. Wasn’t anything possible?

As it was, the method chosen was a rather innocuous one. A simple knock on the door... a vaguely familiar sorceress from the coven who exchanged rather pleasant greetings with Lycana, handed her a sealed envelope, then bid her farewell, poofing away in a cloud of peach hued smoke.

She had been confused at first, then looked at her name scrawled across the front of the envelope, not her nickname no... her real one. Tavora. In looping, fancy, well... downright classical looking writing... ever so familiar to her. Her casual handling of the envelope had morphed into the stance of someone holding a live grenade... and realizing their finger was stuck in the pin. Fear had slammed its way into her heart, sending icy rivulets racing down her spine. She had fallen into a lull, thinking all would be well... but now the reckoning was upon her.

The letter was from Hecate.

She had cringed, slowly studying the envelope, as if she would see any invisible things that would harm her. Because... Goddess... unlimited powers. Who the hell knew? Maybe the damn thing would self-destruct and just blow her into a thousand tiny pieces. Maybe she would open it and some noxious gas would emerge and kill her.

Maybe she was losing her mind.

There was a good chance of that.

In the end, she had simply bitten the bullet and ripped the damn thing open, removing an ornate piece of stationary embellished with a C & an A at the top, for the moniker she used in the mortal realm, Cate Astraea... with nothing more than a simple sentence...

‘Come to the compound at your leisure.’

Nothing more.

Not even a signature. Not that one was needed, it was quite clear who it was from.

She prowled restlessly around the confines of her living room, her mind racing with thoughts. She couldn’t ignore it, as much as she wanted to. That was one thing Cate had done to secure her obedience... it had been hand delivered by one of the trusted, she knew that she knew... so that was out of the question. The longer she put it off, the longer it could be seen as a slight or that she was ‘dishonoring’ the goddess out of pure defiance... because no matter what the words written were, it intent was clear. ‘At your leisure’ was tantamount to ‘you'd better get your ass here fast’, but in a classy, hidden way.

But what would happen when she arrived there?

Would she be swept away to the depths of the compound, to the rooms where prisoners like Damien had been kept, and tortured? Would she even be given a chance to speak? Dare she hope Cate would be understanding? Understanding that Lycana had kept the full extent of the problems, up into it leading to a war... Reika banshee screaming Rolfe into particles... that he was a traitor and loyal to Tius... the djinns... who were also loyal to Tius...

Yeah no, that would be really fucking stupid of her.

Too many questions, and no answers whatsoever with the exception of a single thing...

She certainly wouldn’t be welcomed with open arms and a sampling of finger sandwiches. Unless they were poisoned first. Or there was an elaborate scheme in place to mentally torture Lycana into thinking things might be okay, that was definitely Cate’s style... and really, she was managing to get into her head already, and she had not even left yet. It was a talent, and one she wielded with great glee because it didn’t require getting her hands dirty herself. The battle of wills, battle of smarts, battle of control over the person's brain, their very thoughts.

A battle Lycana was already losing.

Fuck.

A commotion of music and noise from up the stairs pulls her from her thoughts, tilting her head up to frown at the ceiling. She turns towards a scrambling of claws on wood, as a furry black missile rockets down the stairs in a flurry of legs and trailing fabric. Lycana blinks as in a blur, it flies by her and through the screen door, sending it crashing outwards, then slamming back, its hinges screaming. “Fenrir?” Maybe she really was going crazy but she was nearly positive that the big wolf had been wearing a dress. She shakes her head, climbing the stairs to investigate the noises... and ask about why the wolf had been so opposed to how he looked in florals.

She follows the sounds, now clearly some poppy boppy shit on the radio, mixed with the scraping of chairs, to the doorway of Reika’s room, stopping dead in her tracks at the sight that greets her wide eyes.

Marf sits, his massive frame perched in a tiny child's chair, a fluffy tutu around his waist and a sparkling tiara perched atop his head, completely unperturbed as he sips from a miniature teacup. Next to him sat Reika’s favorite stuffed rhinoceros wearing a party hat and on his other side... there was Damien. Her jaw slowly starts to hang slack as she takes in the ruffled apron and ginormous sun hat festooned with ribbons he was wearing, his face a mask of abject misery as a chattering Reika in a full-on princess costume poured from a teacup.

A snort escapes, pulling all attention her way.

“LYCANA!”

A cheer of joy from Reika, mixing with a plea for help from Damien. Marf merely salutes her with his cup as he picks a cookie off the plate in the middle of the table and pops it into his mouth.

“Come have a tea party!” Reika scampers over and grabs ahold of Lycana’s fingers. She allows herself to be pulled along, a small smile curving her lips as she watches the adult toddler yank the party hat from the rhino's head, the plush toy going flying as she is ushered into the now vacant seat to Marf’s right. “Poor Mr. Dinkle.” With a mildly painful snap of the band under her chin, the vibrantly colored party hat is strapped to Lycana’s head, and a mass amount of glittering beaded necklaces looped about her neck. Finding a mere trickle left of her tea, Reika hustles out to replenish the pot, an admonition to ‘play nice’ as she skips out the door. “So... what’d you do?”

Marf is studying the plate of cookies, but jerks his head in Damien’s direction. “Ask this asshole.” he plucks up one of Lycana’s homemade chocolate chip ones and takes a bite, closing his eyes with relish. “Mmm. I happen to be enjoying myself. This tea is superb.” He takes another sip from the tiny teacup.

Lycana turns to Damien, who now studiously pretends to be fully absorbed in the dark depths of his cup. “Well? What did she want to tell me, that you didn’t want me to know?” Damien raises the cup to his lips, mumbling a reply as he does so, his throat bobbing as he takes the liquid in two gulps, probably wishing it was booze. “What was that, Damien?” With some humor Lycana leans forward, resting her chin in the palm of one hand as she enjoys his discomfort, she peruses the snacks as he clears his throat. “I might have been overheard telling Marf that now that Arcana is actively wrestling in the XWF, that she could... that she could probably kick your ass if you ended up in a match together.”

Lycana pauses, a thumbprint cookie between her teeth as her brows arch upwards. Her gaze flicks to an amused looking Marf, who shrugs. “I laughed.”

“It is kinda funny...” Lycana agrees, placing the cookie back on the table as she pierces Damien with her steely gray eyes. “You realize she lost her first match and...”

“So did you.”

Lycana pauses for the briefest of moments before pushing forward. Marf leans slightly back in the little chair to enjoy the show.

“Be that as it may... She has no experience in the ring other than that. I’ve been doing this for almost ten months now, and have wins over quite a few of the ‘top’ talent in the fed now...”

“Not lately.” Damien cuts her off.

Glare.

“I always bounce back Damien, something you’d know if you had really been watching like you act you do. Look, yeah there is beginners' luck but Arcana just doesn’t have the ring hours put in right now to get in there with any heavy hitters. I mean shit, her opponents in her last match mentioned her relying on me for whatever the fuck reason, like I’m about to help her out, come to her rescue or whatever. Just because we are in the same coven and are in each other's company.”

“She’s gone out of her way to make you feel better and has helped you out! She helped to save your damn life!”

“I know that, and that is because Arcana is soft.”

She holds up a hand, halting Damien’s argument just as he opens his mouth.

“It does not mean I don’t appreciate what she did, I understand loyalty. But you cannot go around life thinking everyone can be trusted and be your friend. Or more than a friend...” she says cryptically.

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“Means your bestie has a boy toy... What, she didn’t tell you?!” Marf feigns shock as he chuckles. “Aww Damien, you really didn’t know?” At his baffled face, she continues. “Arcana has hooked up with one, Jim Caedus.”

“And what's wrong with him?”

“In short? Nothing. I guess. The guy is good at what he does, and I can give him respect in that ring. I mean, he did have this rather unmerited violent moment with me...”

“You inspire violence Tavora.” His clenching fists accentuate this.

“... and she has jumped all head first in, after just seeing him. Just seems a little bit... rushed to me.”

“You and Marf pretty much moved in with one another as soon as you met too.”

“Marf and I didn’t jump right into fucking one another like Arcana....and Jimmy”

She sees the warning on Marf’s face too late, as the last two words fall from her lips.

“THAT WAS A SWEAR!” Reika frowns. “Jimmy?” She pauses again, clearly torn on which she wants to focus on first. The latter wins out, as her face is wreathed in smiles as she bounces in, the full teapot sloshing dangerously in her hands. “I love Jimmy! He helped me you know! He’s a hero! He gave me a hug and then we jumped and flew down to the ground. And then he showed Lycana his middle finger... I think he might have hurt it and wanted her to kiss it better but she didn’t, so he left and...”

Lycana considers smashing her face into the table as Reika gushes on and on about Jim Caedus. Ever since the adventure at Disneyland, just mentioning the now taboo ‘J’ word in Reika’s presence would spur on a long monologue about how amazing the man was. Could anything else happen to make this even better?

As if answering her, a red glow bathes the room, then fades.

Of course it could.

“What the hell are you doing here?”

To be continued.....

____________________________________________________________________________________

“It has been quite the tumultuous bit of time... The weeks leading up to War Games, and the ones that followed after. It all started with the loss of the X title to Jim Caedus, after I have to say, what was one hell of a match. We put each other to the test, pushed beyond boundaries and risked our very lives to try and take each other down, get out of that cage, and be the first to climb down a damned rollercoaster to gain the win. I, admittedly, made a mistake when I decided to hit him with the Metamorphosis... but in all hindsight...

I’d do it again.

I’d do it over and over again just so I could hear the sound his body made when it hit the pavement. To drive home the point that I am willing to do anything and everything to prove I’d sacrifice it all. To show him that I can not only handle him in the ring, but that I can take him out as well.

Caedus knows that it is not over between us... The ending of that match was not satisfactory, not with the stipulations put into place. He and I, we both deserve a match where the result is shoulders pinned to the mat for the one, two, three... But I am in no rush for that. He has his hands full as it is and as for me... well, I have some plans of my own on where my path is going to lead me.

Especially after War Games...

I’m not talking about the fiasco of Atara bailing, the crazy of gaining a new member in Shawn Warstein leading up to it, or the mish mosh of a team... None of that matters. What I am speaking of is what I brought up in my promos... and that’s my desire to start punching the name cards on all the people I’ve wanted to take down for months now... I took some time to think about my path, and that is my new goal, any person on the roster that I have said I wanted to face in the ring, had better start counting their moments. The clock is ticking, and I am going to be coming for each and every one...

Namely all the members of BoB.

Name them off, one by one... Ozzy, Fury, Bourbs, TK... whoever else happens to fall into the Elite between now and then. All of them are in line to be put on my docket, no matter what excuses they would like to come up with to the contrary. Unless they just happen to drift off into the great shadowed abyss, like Andre Dixon did... even then, I’m not so sure I wouldn’t follow just to handle my business. This includes Page, since he wants a rematch... because we all know his ego would never let him accept that he could not only have lost the war of words with Lycana, but to have her be the first to pin his shoulders to the mat during a match after nine months... OF COURSE it was a fluke! That could NEVER happen for reals...

Newsflash you egotistical fuck...

It did.

And it will again.

You want to play, come try me. I’m not hard to find. I’ve made my acceptance of your little rematch challenge very clear a few times now.

I may have slipped a few rungs, but above my head is wide open... I STILL have no limits. I’m still uncontainable. I’m still aiming for the fucking sky. Losses won't hold me back. Nothing will. Not a damn thing. Certainly not any little detours I decide to take along the way... like the one for Warfare...

Hi Tommy.

Boy, you fucked up, haven't you? I mean, I supposed I can give you credit for inking your name on your own death warrant but hey... still a pretty damn big fuck up to decide to take this match with me. Not that I really gave you much of a choice huh? You’d have looked even more cowardly than you actually are had you declined...

But let’s not get ahead of ourselves... how about we just start at the beginning?

Do you remember when we met Tommy? I certainly do... it was way back in December, not too long after I first joined up with the XWF and had my first match. It was the night Corey came calling me out from the shadows, before spooking and turning tail to run. I met quite a few people that night, some worth my time... and others? Not so much. You came along towards the end, trying to hype yourself up, trying to gather the courage the approach me as I watched you skulk about. When Lycana sings, the noose tightens and all fall in line... and you were no exception.

Forward you came, upon my bidding.

Foolish boy... you thought Corey to be the wolf and I the prey... Have you learned a thing or two since that night? Do you understand that it is I who hunts Tommy? I am the predator and the rest of the damned world is my prey.

You continued, saying that were willing to play my game, despite the fear radiating from your pores, that you were willing to learn my dark ways. But you never could have, could you? There is no darkness in you... no, if one to slice Tommy Wish open, they would be blinded by the bright yellow that came oozing out to the ground. I quickly learned you would not be one I would want to bring into the fold of the Left Hand, that you would not be willing to put in the work to try and teach to fight by my side.

Your words, the more you spoke... the more the truth starting to come out under them all, despite all the roundabout methods you tried to use. That night though... you said a few things, that are quite ironic given the circumstances... truth to them as they come into fruition. You said “You can always hunt me down...” and here we are, with me doing that very thing... not only that, you went on to tell me “One day Lycana, we shall meet, ring or not...” and my GOODNESS Tommy... It seems that you were predicting the future... because now, almost nine months later, here we are, finally ready to partake in that little meeting.

But it's not our first since that time in the woods, is it?

Even if we gloss over all the words you spoke about me, when you had my picture- carrying it around with you until you burned it, the number of times my name was in your mouth in the following months after that little encounter, there are still SO many little, and not so little things that led up to where we are now.

The main one being the liberties you decided to take when you came to visit the 24/7 hall... even if you didn’t bother to restrict yourself to its confines when you sought the X. No no, you decided to invade my hotel room, as well as my locker room... but that is not the point of it all....

Hope you enjoyed Corey’s pantyhose, by the way.

You see Tommy, the moment you fucked up... was the moment you decided to put your hands on me. Shall we revisit that little moment, hmm?”

Cue video from within the 24/7 hallway, where Tommy has Lycana down on the floor. ‘He stomps on her for a good measure, then walks away from her, but since he realized she has the championship, he comes back to her and pins her in the way Arquette pinned Tank Abbot circa WCW 2000, and he was copping some feels as the ref see’s it...’

“And there it is.

You wanted my eyes on you and now you have accomplished it. You called me a she devil and you have no idea how true that is, and just what you have called upon yourself. Not only did you have the absolute goddamn nerve to lay your hands all over me... You happened to catch me at a time where I am ready to come back full force and start steamrolling anything and everyone who gets in my way... and you, Mr. Wish... just happen to be lucky number one to experience a very angry Lycana. It is a pity, that this is a submission rules match, and not the no rules one I had so craved, I feel a little bit cheated at the prospect... but I suppose I can content myself with bending your limbs in directions they arent supposed to go in, until your glorious screams for mercy fill the air... perhaps the beautiful snap of a bone splintering... listening to you beg and plead, until you pass out from the pain... All of those options simply make me SALIVATE with the mere thought of them... Oh yes Tommy, you truly did step in it this time.”

The video rolls again. ‘He stomps on her for a good measure, then walks away from her, but since he realized she has the championship, he comes back to her and pins her in the way Arquette pinned Tank Abbot circa WCW 2000, and he was copping some feels as the ref see’s it...’

“I just wanted to be sure it was realllll nice and clear for you... I want the picture to be running through your mind as I cleave your fucking head right from your shoulders.

You know what I wish I knew Tommy? What in the fucking world possessed you? In what fucking world did you think that I was not going to take exception to your hands on my tits and lash out? To want to extract my pound of flesh and teach you a lesson... Lycana style? Shit, when a Lothario like Jim Caedus takes notice and comments on such matters, you know DAMN well you crossed a line.

And now you will pay.

Hell, you even admitted that you were catching flack for it... but did you admit it was a mistake. Nah... not Tommy Wish. Perhaps we should make that a little stippy-poo for our match? An admission to make me let the fuck go and perhaps show you some mercy?

The thought pleases me.

Hell Tommy, I’d keep your eyes peeled, because it's not only me you have to worry about coming for your sad excuse for balls... As you’ve so often brought up, I AM with Marf... and HE saw what you did. Why has it been quiet you might ask, or might not... because you are quite a brainless fuck... The only reason your bones haven't been shattered yet, is because he is allowing me my taste of revenge first. He would never take that delight away from me. So, think of this as a twofer Tommy! You get me... and THEN you get to wonder when Marf is coming for your head! Aren't you a lucky little boy?!

Having some regrets yet?

So, you keep right on rapping about being thirsty for my tits.

You keep talking about being ‘legally’ able to put your hands on me when we get in that ring.

You keep right on claiming that you want this dance.

We all know you don’t... You are fooling nobody. You are shitting your pants, just like you did that very first night when you laid eyes in me in the woods... Your instincts told you to steer clear, and you did not listen... you goddamn fool. You decided to poke and prod the beast... a beast who was polite enough to let things slide, until you crossed the fucking line.

And now? Now you pay the price... and you can only thank yourself for what must come to pass.

You see Tommy... You have been trying to capture and keep my attention for ages, and now... now you have it. And you will regret it. For you see, it is not the sort of attention that you had hoped for. It is not me turning a simpering gaze towards you, harkening to your every beck and call, hanging on your arm like some kind of ridiculous ornament... no, you get The Wolf.

Hackles raised.

Lips pulled back to expose the fangs.

Glistening fangs that will soon be attached to your throat.

Ready to rip it out at my leisure.

In short...

You’re fucked, Tommy Wish.”

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Lycana's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-25-2021), JimCaedus (08-25-2021), Marf (08-24-2021), Tommy Wish (08-24-2021)