Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Trapsoul T.... Barring It Out Here.
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-23-2021, 06:58 AM

[It opens up to a room where Tommy is sitting on a chair, with the whole room in red lighting. He pulls out a flower with pedals, and slowly plucks one off the stems, as he was close to last pedal he drops it on the floor, and he pulls out a portrait picture of Jenny Myst from the table in front of him, he stares at it for a good minute then places it back down turned backwards. Then he pulls another portrait picture off the table, and it’s Sonya the newest XWF roster member, who he rubs his fingers on the the portrait and mouths “soon” as he places it back on the table. Then the last portrait was of Lycana, which as framed on the wall far from him. He gets up from the chair and he walks up to it, and looks into it.]

T: As I stand here in this room of red, I feel this sense of dread that plagues my head. I think that, I am not worthy to take on this task nor take in the bask of glory over someone I totally have the upmost respect for. I don’t blame her wanting to call me out, and ask for a dance between the two of us. I don’t expect her to know, what’s she getting into with a nobody like me. If only she had a second chance to say no or to look the other way, this match wouldn’t be taking place at all.

In the Benz arena no less, trying to one up Bulldogs stadium from Savage. The home where the Atlanta Flacons reside in, where they manage to train and work in their hometown. The place that isn’t built for College aged footballers to work and train in. Maybe their difference between the two, but that isn’t much of my worries now. As I look into her eyes, all I see is woman who’s afraid to back down, and to turn the other cheek so to speak. I know she’s a warrior queen, and she has Marf as her partner in the tribal sense; but what does she not have within herself?…

Self Preservation, and realization

Maybe she knows that deep down, she wants to fight a man who isn’t one to back down. I even tried to warn her, but she didn’t listen. But at the same time, I had to get her attention since the day she roamed in the bar among all these heathens. While she had her eyes set on Corey, Jim, and other dudes beside Marf… I wanted to reach out, and pry for her to notice a man like myself, did it work? No it didn’t, but at the same time my heart was somewhere else that involved with Chaos’s girl who he left for a skank who ins’t here no more. Now, it’s elsewhere between my balls and my words of knowing that I have no chances with any females who aren’t in this company.

I hate to realize that, the only reason why she’s wants a fight is to prove to her fans and to herself that she has what it takes, and I can’t fault her. She’s a warrior princess right?, she’d make Xena proud to know she could over take a man. This whole thing i’m saying at this moment, isn’t a man vs woman thing, this is what I like to call…

Do I respect for you or do I lust for you?

On the respect side, I respect you for being able to maintain this hate for me for all the pain i’ve caused you in your time in XWF. I like the fact, that you gave me a clear reason why you wanted to face me so badly, so I had to bulk down my ignorance and say yes. I respect the fact that, you made it this far in XWF with or without Marf at the helm. I think to myself, “why would she want to fight me, knowing her stock will plummet” as I stand in this room. You feel the need to show yourself to me, and I can’t knock that ideal out your head; I find it hot when a lady knows what she wants out of people, that’s was since last June I kept you on your toes each time I hunted you down when you were the X-Treme champion, knowning full well you could have surrounded the title but you didn’t. Now, that part of respect has been ackwldged.

Now to the lust part, it’s simple and to the point, it’s just in me to be a freak around a lady like you with little to no fucks spared on how everyone else feels on it, it’s just in me to be honest with my intentions you see. I mean, I would have loved to fight you many times over until I gotten sick of it, maybe i’d even scrfice my own dignity to just have you lay on top of me for the three as I have my eyes closed, and said “finally, Lycana’s on top of me” as you pose to the people who support and adore you. Hell, I even asked Harry Styles to hook me and you first class to Eroda just to leave you there, as you’ll be only person smiling with everyone giving you a death glare and want to beat you up for smiling so much. I mean, I even have your full portrtaie hanging up this wall, in all its glory for my eyes to see. This why Lycana, I had been on your case for so long, if I hadn’t done what i’ve did to you, this wouldn’t even be aired at this moment.

[Then clips are interspersed with Tommy and Lycana in different pathways in their time in XWF, from the time she debuted to the time he’s started to get her attention. Then we see him in another room, holding another flower with pedals, and he placed them on a bed where a look a like Lycana laid in. As he caresses her skin, he pulls back in knowing he can’t have. He then goes out to a balcony where he just stand there, looking into the moonlight.]

T: The conflicted part is that, I don’t want to hurt a person who doesn’t need to be hurt. I want to become a better man, and forget my own violent past. I’ve done hurt some, i’ve made people reconsider their time in XWF, and even worse almost made a critical mistake of taking the piss out of the match which caused a man wanting to quit his producer role, you know who i’m alluding too. Now, i’m at a situation that I can’t even begin to imagine, i’m in a role of a lifetime in the ring. You want to know what that is?…

Take a guess..

Tick Tick…

You still don’t know?…

Alright it’s a Submission match that is taking place on Warfare.

I mean, ever since i’ve adopted the Fetish Lock into my arsenal it made me feel like a madman in the ring. Hell, in my brief time in the indies I managed to make people tap out like a bitch in pain, but even that doesn’t get the job done most of the time. I like to work around the body like the unqualified technician is able too, I don’t proclaim to be the best in ring what so ever nor claim to be able to put on a mat classic. By trade, i’m a brawler who happens to know what body parts I have to ware down, so I can secure myself the victory. I’ve broken ankles more then make people bleed in the ring, so there’s that.

Since i’ve read the card on the email from Smokin Bob Williams, I had a huge smile on my face to know it’s a submission match against Lycana. It’s like, he knew that I would want to make her submit in pain or in her case “pleasure” against me. It’s like she’s Kristy Cotton and i’m Pinhead, but with no lament box to bare, no chains to rip her flesh off to turn her into a cenobite from hell. Just me, putting her body in places she’s never felt before, that will make her feel so good that she’ll remember me.

Fuck if it were the case, it’d be stockholm syndrome.

Lycana, maybe you’ll have some positive feelings for the pain I shall bring to your body in the submission match, and to prove to the people that I can still break a limb or two. You chose this moment to buck up, and rekindle our flame; and it’s just the beginning between us. I know your warrior princess instance will kick in, and you’ll be on your dark horse waiting to battle the unknown, which is basically knowing that you’ll be lead into the darkness from within. I promise to make you reconsider this challenge you brought upon yourself, and make you fall in love with your capture of pain and misery on Warfare. Just remember this Lycana, you put this on yourself.

Quote The Tommy, nevermore.

[Then we see him going back into the red room, and this time we see images of people tapping out in the ring by a submission intercut with Tommy using the Fetish lock onto his past victims in the XWF, then it cuts off into a red fade.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-23-2021), JimCaedus (08-23-2021), Lycana (08-23-2021)