Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend (June 29th) PPV RP Archive
The End.
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-29-2013, 06:36 AM

OOC: See previous Davids’ work for build-up. (Warfare and Madness).

After the loss against Mark Flynn via count out. I am chained to the wall of room 24 in Hellington asylum. More beaten up than usual. There is a sudden thud as I see one of the deadly sins fall to the concrete floor. I look up desperately, a silver key flies into the room quickly. As KnightMask strolls into the room. I could tell a grin was behind his mask. I laughed uncontrollably and released myself from the chain. Five other sins entered the room, Pride standing at the front of them.

Steve Davids
“Thank you my old friend.”

Pride
“It was foolish of you to come here tonight KnightMask. And Steve, have you forgotten something. Your family and uncle are in the room next door. While we are here though, there’s someone we would like you to meet… Do you remember all those weeks ago when we said that our leader was the devil reborn and that you were nothing other than the sin of Anger? Well I think it is time for you to meet our leader….”

The five men separated as a man in a black suit came around the corner. Immediately I realised who he was. Messy grey hair, a beard of stubble… My Father stood before me, with an arrogant smirk on his sad face. The sins surrounding him. My heart was pounding rapidly, KnightMask stood next to me, his hand on my arm. Pride removed his mask as did Gluttony. My two brothers were before me. Although neither of them said it. I knew. They had my messy hair, brown locks.

Pride
“Did you really think that you would get away with killing our Mother just like that Steve? Did you really think that if we left you with our deluded uncle then our revenge would completely be finished? We know you have a title match later on tonight. It would be well and truly dreadful if you made it their in one piece. Boys…”

Devil reborn
“Steve… You were a murderer from the day you were born and everything that you are about to suffer from has been a long time coming. Your chains have finally been relieved thanks to your little friend. Well this mute masked freak cannot save you now.”

Steve Davids
“Enough. A baby just born is no murderer at all. I will make it to High Stakes tonight, alive and well. With my family and my friends in tact is that clear? You are no Father of mine, and you two are no brothers of mine either. If you are really men you will release my friends and family… Now.”

Devil reborn
“Isn’t it ironic that you know it is us yet you don’t even know our names? Has it really been that long? Time flies by when you don’t have to put up with a parasite.”

Rage filled me immediately, I flied across the room rapidly with a forearm to one of the sins. KnightMask and I begin to rapidly fight the men, my Father fled though, as he always did. It did not take as long as we thought to wipe out the five remaining sins, leaving them knocked out on the floor. KnightMask remained in the room as I gave chase to my Father.

I rushed next door, to room 25, I knew I would find my Father here. He had Blaine by the throat, a knife pressed against his chest. I came to an immediate halt. He really is the devil reborn. I stared deeply into him, as he stared back.

Steve Davids
“Let go of him right now.”

I noticed Lacey and Mark tied to opposite corners of the room. I knew I could not move or he would do the deed. That’s when I noticed the window was smashed open, and I noticed KnightMask flying through the window and kicking my Father to the ground. I grabbed him by the neck on the floor. A tear began to trickle down his face. Yet I saw past those crocodile tears.

KnightMask began to untie the other two of my closest friends. I grabbed the phone from my Father’s pocket and threw it to Lacey, the intentions were clear. An ambulance for my uncle and a police cell for my Father. Sympathy was long thrown out of the window. I looked into his eyes…

There was nothing other than a bitter old man. Sad. His fate has been sealed though…

Eventually the sirens rang, and policemen came rushing in, as did paramedics. I moved to the side, allowing them to aid my uncle. I grabbed Lacey and Mark by the shoulder. None of us said a word. Tears rolling down my face as I saw my uncle being taken away. I looked a KnightMask who looked at us. I nodded thankfully, a smile behind that opaque mask.

How unusual it was for me to feel thankful towards someone. Something had changed within me…

Maybe this was it. I will make it in time for my match and the X-Treme Championship will be upon my shoulder before too long…

Epilogue

A bitter rival becoming a close friend. How unusual. Yet how unusual it is to be handed the X-Treme Championship. It is inevitable that I shall win. However, my attitude has changed from this experience. People matter. The fans matter. The crowds matter. It was all well and good destroying people. There must be a purpose though. Entering that ring to hurt people is something that all professionals must do. I must do it in order to please these fans and win gold. Honour. Glory. Pride. Belief.

One man to thank for all this is the man, who well and truly is a hero. KnightMask.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
(06-29-2013)