Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to The Bronx - Part 1
ElijahMartin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-18-2021, 01:56 PM

[Image: 014p1_xlg-768x576.jpg]

We are greeted by a view of the Throgs Neck Bridge from a relatively distant patch of grass, which serves as a link between the Bronx and Queens. But quickly, Elijah Martin steps into the picture.

The Throgs Neck Bridge… been open for over sixty years and responsible for over a hundred thousand cars traveling safely everyday between Queens and the Bronx. The dynamic is kinda funny, considering the name should have two G’s, but Robert Moses was a cheap mothafucka and wanted to save money on the pain to be used on all the road signs for it. The old Jew couldn't part the waters dividing Queens and the Bronx like his namesake did to The Red Sea, so he just built a fucking bridge and that's that.... but it's not where the funny dynamic ends.

You see, on one side of the bridge is Queens - a borough where all your hopes and dreams can come true. It's the home to a pair of the most famous airports in the country, J.F.K and LaGuardia. You've got the National Tennis Center in Flushing Meadows with the most expensive parking in the fucking world, there's Citi Field housing the New York Mets for all the kids to watch a minor league baseball team, Aqueduct Racetrack where midgets can dream about being horse jockeys when they finally weigh a hundred and ten pounds... the list goes ON AND ON!

But over here... on my side of the bridge... this is the direction you DON'T wanna go on the Throgs Neck. This is one of the biggest places you try to AVOID in New York City, THIS is the borough... where DREAMS GO TO DIE! This is the Bronx, baby... where you gotta be double tough to make it through high school, triple tough to earn a full time job and quadruple tough to somehow escape this hell hole. You know how many homes had to be destroyed to allow this bridge to be built..... four hundred and twenty-one.

That's over four hundred families displaced... if you go by national average, we are talking over a thousand people having to get up and move their lives for some metal and concrete. They got lucky, because the government allowed them the out they needed to get the fuck out before the neighborhood ate them alive. And the worst part about it... this is one of the NICE AREAS of the Bronx!

As for me... I am one of the lucky ones. Oh trust me, the streets tried to eat me alive, the gangs tried to destroy my life, the alcohol and drugs flowing through the Bronx like fine wines through the Burgundy section of France... I had every reason to never make it past my teenage years like a couple of my childhood friends, or even end up in a cell block for life like EVEN MORE of my friends! But at a very young age, I learned a very important lesson... my dad left us flat when I was four years old, never to be seen or heard from again by me, my mother and my three siblings. My mother had to take on a second job, as we lived check to check, trying to keep the lights going and food on the table. But with all the freedom of not having a father figure around, the streets smelled fresh blood in the water. The neighborhood tried like hell to pull me into the deep waters.

But all this time, I knew where I wanted to be, I knew what I wanted to do with my life, regardless of the price I was gonna have to pay along the way... I wanted to be in professional wrestling. It didn't matter to me that the world wasn't all sunshines and rainbows, it didn't matter that it the world was a very mean and nasty place, trying to beat me to my knees and keep me on the ground. But I took those punches, I took those muggings, I took all the broken noses and cuts and bruises and KEPT MOVING FORWARD! I took on all challenges in front of me, all obstacles that life provided and KEPT MOVING FORWARD! I watched too many people I love DIE IN THESE STREETS... I saw too many people I looked up to have THEIR BLOOD... SMEARED ACROSS THE NEIGHBORHOOD... AND FOR WHAT?! An ounce of weed.... a few grams of coke.... maybe one or two hundred bucks?! I'm never gonna forget any of that, because without those hard times... I don't become even half the man I am today.

So now here I am, ready to step onto the biggest stage I've ever experienced in my professional wrestling career, XWF Thursday Night Anarchy. I come home to find the proper motivation to get myself amp'd up for this huge debut, and today I get the phone call.... HEY PAL, WE GOT YOU BOOKED FOR A TAG MATCH WITH EDWARD JUNIOR! Uh... excuse me, booker man... who?? The dude who speaks half English and thinks he is the second coming of George of the Jungle?! Okay, fine whatever... so what about the opponents? WELL ELIJAH, WE'VE GOT H-G-H AND LATINA SUBMISSION MACHINE - YOU'LL BRING THE HOUSE DOWN WITH THEM!

That's right - my big debut, my first official moment to make or break this huge opportunity... and booker man's idea of me "earning my keep" is to face a dude who just LOST to my not-so-good at speaking English tag partner AND some luchadora hoping to make a name for herself in her own debut match. Now I have faced my fair share of tough opponents inside the twenty-by-twenty squared circle, I'd even dare say there are a few times I have truly been in over my head. But I also know that nobody has the balls that I have, nobody is willing to absorb more punishment than I am, and NOBODY... HAS SACRIFICED MORE... THAN I HAVE! You see tomorrow night, I will begin to scratch and claw with my fingernails, with every fiber in my being... until I reach the pinnacle of the XWF mountain. So if H-G-H and L-S-M want even a sliver of a chance at beating me and Edward Junior, they are gonna have to be willing to do whatever it takes, even if that means their heart beating its final beat... and no one is better than me... at fighting like each match is life or death... because I've been fighting like that for over thirty years. See you in Virginia, bitches!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like ElijahMartin's post:
(08-27-2021), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-19-2021), Jessica Tremor (08-18-2021), Latina Submission Machina (08-18-2021), Theo Pryce (08-18-2021), Tommy Wish (08-18-2021)